Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Some"

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This stuff needs to be cheaper by the way. If you have a girlfriend, I hear it's great for sex, but for a single guy trying to pump up, Id rather spend my 40$ on a few bulk powders.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're paying for innovation and quality with PP products. For what you're getting, the price is reasonable in my opinion, but not cheap by any means. I know we had placed a large order with PP recently and it was expected to arrive a few days ago. I know they've been trying to clear out stock to make way for a new product line, but we should still see their stuff in stock. I'll get an answer by the end of the business day tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience,
Steve

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Still all pp products r soldout.....

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oral sustain is not anywhere near effective as transdermal...

when will people learn..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wtf every one said they r equal.... Can u pls further elaborate y oral sucks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf every one said they r equal.... Can u pls further elaborate y oral sucks
Its not that it sucks, some people just react better to most dermals.. I prefer the oral because its easy and convenient.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but putting oral sustain on your balls doesn't work.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will still disagree with the oral v transdermal debate..

Jasen, just pm patrick arnold and get your answer.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I might still go with oral since it give 50 servings while the spray only 19

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will still disagree with the oral v transdermal debate..

Jasen, just pm patrick arnold and get your answer.

I wasnt trying to go against what you said about oral versus TD if thats how i came off because i agree.. Just sometimes people need an oral version since its more convenient, easier, or they have children or wives n what not, nawwmmeaann.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What in curios about if why is the spray same price half serving....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What in curios about if why is the spray same price half serving....
Use a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme and this will make the bottle last longer.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasnt trying to go against what you said about oral versus TD if thats how i came off because i agree.. Just sometimes people need an oral version since its more convenient, easier, or they have children or wives n what not, nawwmmeaann.
this is true^^^^^^^^

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Use a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme and this will make the bottle last longer.
Still both bottle recommend this, I just think it sucks that it is half dose sAme price

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still both bottle recommend this, I just think it sucks that it is half dose sAme price
With the oral though you dont have to worry about applying to the same area.. Not trying to persuade you to buy one over the other, i go with the Oral myself, just trying to kick back some info your way brother.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah if I decide to do it with tcf ill probably go oral too just cuz its more than twice amount same price. So its been wks, y is nutra still not carryin it

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jasen, they both last the same amount of time..
You take 2 servings a day and that lasts you 25 days.
Same as the transdermal version..

Also, even if a female or child were to contact the sustain alpha, there would be no negative effect towards them, physically or hormonally..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, even if a female or child were to contact the sustain alpha, there would be no negative effect towards them, physically or hormonally..
I know i was speaking in a general term as far as Orals vs transdermals, and some people although wouldnt hurt them, still dont want there wife or kid getting into contact with it..

But with Sustain Alpha i think its really a conveniance/easy alternative. Id rather pop mls into my mouth, then rub lotion on.. But to each there own.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know i was speaking in a general term as far as Orals vs transdermals, and some people although wouldnt hurt them, still dont want there wife or kid getting into contact with it..

But with Sustain Alpha i think its really a conveniance/easy alternative. Id rather pop mls into my mouth, then rub lotion on.. But to each there own.
I do understand where you are coming from..

If you have not used the transdermal version of SA, I really recommend you get you try it at least once my friend and you will know where I am coming from..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do understand where you are coming from..

If you have not used the transdermal version of SA, I really recommend you get you try it at least once my friend and you will know where I am coming from..
Oh i have, and its very effective for sure. Especially the "on the boys" application, just with my schedule oral allows for easier dosing.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummm, I need to place an order and I want to include some PP products..... pretty please. :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wait sprayin then on testicles?

when is nutra gettin these also I'm worried about tcf estrogen, how far does daa raise estrigen?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait sprayin then on testicles?

when is nutra gettin these also I'm worried about tcf estrogen, how far does daa raise estrigen?
DAA does not raise estro a lot, but it is a good idea to use a mild AI.

Yes, spray the sustain on your nads..
Best place according to Eric!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is s.a. Enough someone said no.

How is it most effective when done on testicles

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is s.a. Enough someone said no.

How is it most effective when done on testicles
DAA is going to raise estrogen at an equal ratio that it raises testosterone. This is because testosterone converts to estrogen and the body won't simply let one rise (or fall) without the other doing the same. Same thing happens during a cycle, only in reverse. Testosterone drops down a lot, so does estrogen.

Sustain Alpha transdermal should be able to have greater absorption rates on areas on the body that have thin skin (such as the scrotum) and that is why it is effective there. That is why the recommended spots for applying are all on the shoulders/upper back where the skin is thinner (as opposed to the stomach, hands, feet, legs especially).

Sustain Alpha, dosed properly, should be enough to combat the estrogen increase from DAA. In my opinion, it's the prolactin you should worry about.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
W
T
F

F tcf there r prolactin probkems with it as well? I.never heard about that, thanks btw, but can u further explain the prolactin portion.

I kinda want to try the spray now loll

its ok to spray on scrotum every time? Or should someone rotate spots?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F tcf there r prolactin probkems with it as well? I.never heard about that, thanks btw, but can u further explain the prolactin portion.
In the endocrine system, instead, D-Asp is involved in the regulation of hormone synthesis and release. For example, in the rat hypothalamus, it enhances gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) release and induces oxytocin and vasopressin mRNA synthesis. In the pituitary gland, it stimulates the secretion of the following hormones: prolactin (PRL), luteinizing hormone (LH), and growth hormone (GH) In the testes, it is present in Leydig cells and is involved in testosterone and progesterone release.

Try L-Dopa/Vitex/Whatever B vitamins help with prolactin. TCF-1 helped me recover after a longer (for me) cycle and it really got me going fast compared to other test boosters/supps I've used post cycle.

its ok to spray on scrotum every time? Or should someone rotate spots?
Tomahawk does this all the time I'm pretty sure. I don't know if site rotation is necessary with sustain alpha, however if it is you'll be hard pressed to find areas in which to start putting it on the second day. 5 or 6 sprays covered my entire upper back, shoulders, triceps and a little upper chest. It won't be as effective put on the stomach and chest I think due to thicker skin.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So I can't just spray 5 shots on shoulder or testicles at once. How come I have not read anyone else concerned about prolactin while on tcf. Is it a very minor issue?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I can't just spray 5 shots on shoulder or testicles at once. How come I have not read anyone else concerned about prolactin while on tcf. Is it a very minor issue?
Compared to the benefits, I don't think so. I had a very successful PCT using TCF-1. As long as you're controlling estrogen prolactin shouldn't be a concern.

The primary study used on the DAA findings states...

One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh man I doubt alot of ppl knew this about daa. Hmm what did u use, vitex? Im thinkin of vitex and b vitamins. How much b6? 300? And vitex?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh man I doubt alot of ppl knew this about daa. Hmm what did u use, vitex? Im thinkin of vitex and b vitamins. How much b6? 300? And vitex?
I didn't use anything but did get itchy as hell nips until the SERM started kicking in. Also, I think vitex is dosed at 1 gram a day and B6 300mg 2x a day.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
vitamin B6 gave me permanent right arm nerve damage.. Just saying..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wow wtf jc pls explain what happened? What dose how long

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
PP ph's in stock! wow never thought i'd see the day.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WHAT?

Don't go around spreading this nonsense. 7,8 Benzo an AI. I personally enjoy playing with my 19 month daughter and contact with that is out of the question. Same with Rez... why would you even test that theory with young children?

I get the same effects from both, and I have used both.