Divanex ETA?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Approximately 2 weeks. We had a huuuugggee order come through and it wiped out our stock and honestly caught me a bit unprepared. Going a fast as we can, though.

JoeHT

Awards
Matt:
It's been 2 weeks since your last update. Any new update on this? Thanks.

JoeHT

Awards
This is an excellent product. But it is very disappointing that it is always out-of-stock and NP can't even provide us an accurate ETA :(

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, I have been away from the boards for a few days.

I checked in with our encapsulator and they are telling me another 5-7 days. I do apologize for the delay. I am frustrated as well as you guys when my test dips below optimal levels. ;)

JoeHT

Awards
Sorry guys, I have been away from the boards for a few days.

I checked in with our encapsulator and they are telling me another 5-7 days. I do apologize for the delay. I am frustrated as well as you guys when my test dips below optimal levels. ;)
Thanks Matt. Beware that as soon as it becomes available, I'll buy your full inventory :sgrin:

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Thanks for the update SteveoPH, I need me some nettle.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It's in the warehouse now. I'd ask the CS to update the site if it has not been done already.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Sweet, anybody know what breed of divanex this is? Is it the true 95% standardized stuff? I assume its high quality given its from NP and the lead time was so great but just wanted to verify.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, anybody know what breed of divanex this is? Is it the true 95% standardized stuff? I assume its high quality given its from NP and the lead time was so great but just wanted to verify.
Bump

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I think it's the same as before. They only changed the label to be on the safe side.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, same as before. If you do some searching, you will see how there is no good reference standard of 95% to measure it against so for proper labelling we just call it stinging nettle root extract, that is in stock as recently mentioned.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
anyway to determine approx how long this should be in stock?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We should be good for a couple of months barring a huge, unexpected order like last time.