dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My screwup is your opportunity....

Went to fix up some Java Lather, and grabbed the wrong soap melter. The scent of Cucumber-Melon-Peppermint wafted up. Decided to roll with it, so finished up a small run of the Banish Bars instead.

Will ship tomorrow to Nutraplanet and they will have them in stock Monday.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My screwup is your opportunity....

Went to fix up some Java Lather, and grabbed the wrong soap melter. The scent of Cucumber-Melon-Peppermint wafted up. Decided to roll with it, so finished up a small run of the Banish Bars.

Will ship tomorrow to Nutraplanet and they will have them in stock Monday.
Hmmmmm :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, Apparently my post was confusing.

Both Banish and Java Lather start with a similar soap base. AS the first soaps were melting, I realized that I was using the wrong melting pot...I was using the BANISH pot, and not the JL one.

Instead of making the Java Lather, I went ahead and completed a batch of the BANISH bars, which will ship tomorrow.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice I know these have been in demand. Some demands are just scary too. Better get this out or else !!!!!!! lol

phantom

Awards
  • Established
these work great during the cold weather too-keeps face from dry and cracked skin

ReturnD

Awards
these work great during the cold weather too-keeps face from dry and cracked skin
Exaclty what I'm looking for... my skin issues are seasonal.

Dsade, I'm stalking you. Any idea when this is going up?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sounds nice I may look into this... You dont expect to sell out in the next couple of weeks do you?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been using it for a few days now and love the stuff as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been using it for a few days now and love the stuff as well.
Getting into the shower every morning is always a tough choice...

Hmm..Banish? Java Lather? Renegade???

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I've been without banish for three months...I did miss it * got some today * It helps out especially during the winter times as my skin drys and I get breakouts here and there, not to mention I forgot how well it provides for shaving, I shave my head with a razor so the minor exfoliating effects do help.....especially in the winter.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been using this stuff Daily and love the way my face feels after washing it off. Good stuff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been using this stuff Daily and love the way my face feels after washing it off. Good stuff
It's definitely good stuff . . . Wondering if there are any plans to work on Entice - THAT was definitely the BEST RPN product re my face and overall moisturizing effects, and I would love to be able to use that again :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely good stuff . . . Wondering if there are any plans to work on Entice - THAT was definitely the BEST RPN product re my face and overall moisturizing effects, and I would love to be able to use that again :)
Entice was a tricky product to get consistent. The female pheromones are also much more expensive.

Eventually you will see it, as both a soap and lotion, but unfortunately there are 15 other projects higher up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entice was a tricky product to get consistent. The female pheromones are also much more expensive.

Eventually you will see it, as both a soap and lotion, but unfortunately there are 15 other projects higher up.
That's cool - what about if it didn't contain the pheromones? It would still be as moisturizing, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's cool - what about if it didn't contain the pheromones? It would still be as moisturizing, right?
I actually improved the moisturization after that first batch. We can easily do just a nice, scented, moisturizing soap - but there's no way we would ever be able to justify spending the money on packaging.

The Java Lather boxes alone cost over $4k

It would take decades to recoup.