dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today shipped the first installment of the Eviscerate SMOLDER. For those that don't know, this is a new version, tailored to reduce the initial burn as well as the addition of skin tighteners to make those abs pop even sooner.

They should be in stock Wednesday for around $24 (4 ounce size.)

The final version will be around $42 for 6.76 ounces, and will be out in about 8 weeks.

So, save some cash and be the first to try this wicked product out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, save some cash and be the first to try this wicked product out.
Definitely get in on this - you won't be sorry! :wiggle:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just spoke with Darren...might go ahead and debut the FSC Java Lather, free if you buy 2 of the Smolders.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice i already planned on 2 bottles sounds like a win to me.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutra is so lucky to have the exclusives on this stuff to start..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We were able to get about 400 of these out, and there will be NO more until the final release.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really enjoying this formula!
So am I - all of the benefits and effects of the original Eviscerate withOUT that burn! :) This is going to be the best topical available hands down - nothing will come close! :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it make my biceps pop like yours Matt?
Well, if you wait until the shipment arrives...then curl the 35 pound box 400 times, then yes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate when this happens and I'm already fully stocked...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate with no burn... so tempting.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if you wait until the shipment arrives...then curl the 35 pound box 400 times, then yes.
Still has the Y HCL on label? Dam no go in AU. :( I'd pick up 3-5 bottles otherwise, summer is near.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still has the Y HCL on label? Dam no go in AU. :( I'd pick up 3-5 bottles otherwise, summer is near.
I have a special order of YHCl-free Napalm on the way for you, for what we discussed, so I hope you were serious.

I can do these for BETAs only, unless you want to get up into the 300 bottle per order range for export.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a special order of YHCl-free Napalm on the way for you, for what we discussed, so I hope you were serious.

I can do these for BETAs only, unless you want to get up into the 300 bottle per order range for export.
I posted this before the email. I'm still def on the card's with our arrangement Matt :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
ah-ok. I'm glad its stays the same-no need to change a perfect soap

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has the Betas in stock. Its just a matter of getting everything on to te site. Should be ready for purchase any moment now :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has the Betas in stock. Its just a matter of getting everything on to te site. Should be ready for purchase any moment now :)
I just sent him the label jpg, which was the only thing holding us back.

Any minute now....

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please keep in mind that these are Betas so the final version is still a few weeks out. These will go extremely fast I promise. Dont hesitate to jump on this ASAP so you dont miss out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just spoke with Darren...he decided to let the $20 price stay until 10/16 at 11:59 pm, then it will go back up to $22-$24.

Take advantage now if you want to save.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice getting lots of feedbak already from people who are picking them up. Let us know what you think guys.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just spoke with Darren...he decided to let the $20 price stay until 10/16 at 11:59 pm, then it will go back up to $22-$24.

Take advantage now if you want to save.
That's a GREAT deal! I love the burn.. so I've got the original stocked up :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, I made facebook announcements, as well as announcements on BB.com and Mindandmuscle.

Looks like over 50 are gone already out of a shipment of 200.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
omg. I loved the old stuff so much. NEED THIS.

Read this post.

60 seconds later

Pending Items Unit Price Total
2 x Eviscerate Smolder (Beta Version) (4 fl oz)
By: Genomyx
$19.99 $39.98
Sub Total: $39.98
Shipping and Handling: $5.95
Total: $45.93

BAM

bNugs

Awards
would there be any undesired effects if i use this and suppress c?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established

how can i get some, or do i need to get some off adel

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Tailored to reduce the burn?? NOOO, I love the original Eviscerate; glad I got some left. But as long as it doesn't take away the effectiveness, I'm all game; at least now, it'll just burn less when I forget to wash my hands before I take my contacts out, HA!

Either way, this couldn't have come sooner, because I've been patiently awaiting the return of Eviscerate. Ahhhhh, this winter is going to be so good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting at least 2 or 3 for my contest prep to rip up my ass cheeks! haha, the original burned so bad I couldn't even sit down at times.

Mike

bNugs

Awards
just got my two bottles in today, its a little hard to read what it says since its a paper label, any way you could post a good image of it on here so i can read everything it says since i have never used this before. Also, would this have any adverse effects if i use it in pct while im using suppress c, i plan on running that and eviscerate for 6 weeks or so

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
just got my two bottles in today, its a little hard to read what it says since its a paper label, any way you could post a good image of it on here so i can read everything it says since i have never used this before. Also, would this have any adverse effects if i use it in pct while im using suppress c, i plan on running that and eviscerate for 6 weeks or so
Instructions are on nutraplanet.com

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, you will have the next run out by february right? I really need 2 bottles for my contest prep but really don't have the money right now to stock up unless it is 100% necessary.

Mike

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, you will have the next run out by february right? I really need 2 bottles for my contest prep but really don't have the money right now to stock up unless it is 100% necessary.

Mike
Next run isn't till February?? WTF? Shiiiett. Looks like I'm going to the bank tomorrow.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we dont have a solid ETA for the final version just yet. Will be before Feb for sure. But I would make sure to get a bottle or two now if you can.

jag.anamind

Awards
Got My 2 yesterday. Started application today morning. Now need to figure out a workout regimen to go with it.