B-5 Powder discontiued??

1. B-5 Powder discontiued??

I am on the search for some bulk b5 and i see nutraplants powder was discontiued?!? Is is coming back anytime soon, or does anyone know where i can get some for a good price??

2. If the availability changes to Discontinued, it's pretty much gone for good. Sorry man. As for other sources, you might be able to find something on google if you do some searching I'm sure. I hope however we do have other items you need so we can keep you as a customer!

3. Hmm...I just went to order some from NP and was disappointed by the same finding!

I seem to be suddenly unable to find B5 powder at any reputable sites (only on ones I have never heard of)...is there some legislation against it or something? Bummer...
    •   

4. It is readily available if you look in the correct areas on the Inet.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

5. I remember hearing some word about P5P getting targeted, but not B5 powder. Could have slipped by me.

6. We had to discontinue it due to lack of sales. Now with GMP regulations in place, we have to purchase larger batches in order to quantify the testing fees. Unfortunately the sales volume didn't justify the minimum requirements.

All NutraPlanet Bulk Powders are tested for identity, purity, heavy metals, and microbial (salmonella, etc...). If there was enough demand, we could bring this back but it means sales have to really spike on this item, or we would have to raise the price.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom88 View Post
    I am on the search for some bulk b5 and i see nutraplants powder was discontiued?!? Is is coming back anytime soon, or does anyone know where i can get some for a good price??

Your pm box is filled.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We had to discontinue it due to lack of sales. Now with GMP regulations in place, we have to purchase larger batches in order to quantify the testing fees. Unfortunately the sales volume didn't justify the minimum requirements.

All NutraPlanet Bulk Powders are tested for identity, purity, heavy metals, and microbial (salmonella, etc...). If there was enough demand, we could bring this back but it means sales have to really spike on this item, or we would have to raise the price.
    At least its for a legit reason .

Similar Forum Threads

1. 19 Nordiol Powder,1ad powder,4ad powder,o4ht
    By sghok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. Carb Powder = pasta...Whey powder = chicken breast?
    By DaveWalton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:19 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:36 PM