FREE Bottle of LG Sciences GHenerate (details here)...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FOR 72 HOURS ONLY FREE GHENERATE AT THE PLANET

Gain 33% More Muscle & up to 5000% More GH Naturally

If you want to gain the most possible muscle you need to combine three factors. First you need a potent pre-workout that contains the basics like creatine. In addition new research suggests that you can get up to 33% more muscle gained per workout by adding in Hydrolyzed Amino Acids to your pre-workout. You can buy them separately or just get Anadraulic State GT from LG Sciences.

Anadraulic State GT contains testosterone boosting, estrogen blocking agents along with creatine, a good stimulant stack and Hydrolyzed Amino Acids. Without this combination you are cheating yourself every workout!

Growth Hormone is another key factor for recovery and growth. Growth Hormone peaks during a workout, but unless you know how to SUPER boost it, you could be missing out! GHenerate from LG Sciences has been shown in preliminary studies to boost Growth Hormone up to 5000% above baseline.

This means more growth, better recovery, and increased stamina! When you combine these two you get an unbeatable combination!

For a limited time, just 72 hours, every time you order a LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT from NutraPlanet you will get a FREE GHenerate (a $40 value).

This unbeatable deal is only available for the next 72 hours, so act now if you want to get the best possible growth stack!

BUY NOW AND SAVE

Last edited:
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal my friend. Been wanting to try the GHenerate. I might have to think about this.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Great products and company here... Take advantage of this opportunity folks!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Psst. Guys. It's still up. :D

Thunder1

Awards
This is a great deal. The Anadraulic State GT works wonders on your test levels.

Thunder1

Awards
I don't doubt it but can you provide proof?
I'm on trt, I was only taking Anadraulic state pre-workout w/ no other supplements but a whey protein. I went to have a blood test done & it came back over 1000 for my test level. I dropped the anadraulic state for 5 wks went back in for another blood test & I was back down to my trt levels.

That was the only supp I took for 2 months prior to my test besides protein because it does cover a wide range of other supps.