NP bulk Taurine
- 10-02-2010, 12:34 PM
- 10-02-2010, 01:00 PM
The container should have the proper label.
- 10-02-2010, 06:46 PM
I never rely on the measurements...I use a digital scale. great investment.
10-10-2010, 08:41 PM
02-04-2012, 02:03 PM
02-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Just weigh it. Only way to no imoOriginally Posted by alexoc949
02-07-2012, 11:13 AM
yeah, i take too much stuff and i'm kind of lazy to weigh things all the time.. but i guess i'd only have to weigh it once..to figure out how much is in a 1/4 tsp... thing came with a little scooper too... not like i can over dose on it anyways..
02-07-2012, 11:17 AM
ive noticed alot of supplemental facts errors on NP, cross reference the product with manufacturers site...but "yes" a scale is ideal...you will be suprised once you get actual weight measures
Similar Forum Threads
- By rabbievil in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2009, 08:25 AM
- By yghetr in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2009, 09:57 PM
- By Ev52 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:21 PM
- By ultraman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2007, 03:57 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2005, 05:21 PM