Small Supply of RPN Products available at NutraPlanet NOW

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just cleared to let you guys know about a small supply of RPN products that we received. These will sell out in a very short time, so please plan accordingly. The items are:

* AlphaBurn (100 caps)
* Bobu Exotic Body Butter (4 oz.)
* Bobu Shimmering Exotic Body Butter (4 oz.)
* Krillipid Balance (500 mg/60 Softgels)
* Liquid Java Lather Soap (8 oz liquid bottle)
* Majestic Mineral Mudd
* NOxidant (90 Capsules)- BLOWOUT PRICE, VERY LIMITED STOCK LEFT!
* Renegade Pheromone Skin Balm (1 oz)
* Russel The Mussel Children's Book

To me, this is Christmas shopping for the ladies made ridiculously simple !
Here's a list of RPN products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff for sure, love RPN!!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am somewhat upset about this order (#177180). I ordered 2 bottles of the RPN renegade balm. I did receive both bottles but one of the two seemed to have been tampered with.
The good bottle had the balm 100% full to the top with a lightly tan color.
The bad bottle seemed to have only half a bottle and a slightly darker color. Also, this bottle seemed to have tape (security tape) that had appeared to me to have been tampered with, whereas the good bottle had a perfect seal.
I am upset because it seems like someone must have messed with the contents of the balm. I can't use this bottle now and have wasted my money.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just cleared to let you guys know about a small supply of RPN products that we received. These will sell out in a very short time, so please plan accordingly.

To me, this is Christmas shopping for the ladies made ridiculously simple !
Awesome! You don't want to miss out on this! And definitely, if you love your woman, she's going to love you if you get her some of this, especially the MaliBobu (I have it on good authority that the scent of that body lotion is going to drive YOUR libido wild! :D), Exotic and Shimmering Body Butters, Java Lather, and Majestic Mineral Mudd - skincare seriously does NOT get better than RPN!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Can I reserve something for my next order?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^all you had to do was call NP
i wish i had time to call them... i didn't find out until today (sunday) that the bottle they sent me was in the condition it was in.
if i had time during the week to call nutraplanet, believe me, i would have... it just makes me sad that my favorite supp store let this item get shipped... i know they care more than this... i know it won't happen again... but i'm still sad.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
The renegade looks good for me.
The Bobu Shimmering body butter for the few actual lady friends I have left.
And the Russel the Mussel book sounds good for my little one. Along with some D-Aspartic Acid, I3C, and Mucuna to get him swole.(joking about the last.)