5th wave of the LaBRO Day sale...Thermogum!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra is doing something unheard of...selling product at cost.

Next week Thermogum will hit the 5th wave of the Nutraplanet Labor Day sale (LaBRO for y'all) and offer the latest flavor batch (delicious) at an unheard of $2.75 a pack.

We only had 240 packs to send...and when stock is gone you will NOT see this price repeated...ever.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Crazy. Is this a reformulated flavor or the origional?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy. Is this a reformulated flavor or the origional?
The very first flavor profile was scrapped and redone from scratch by a new company. It's 100 times better.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I still have a bunch of the first flavor. Tasted like pepper after a bit. I didn't mind it but nice to know it's changed. This is a steal! I'll grab a few of these for a rainy Day.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
for a rainy day? how about any day?

how are these different than the all red? I've had some of the 50 count bulk bags being sold on thermogum.com, taste dissapeared rather quickly and broke apart.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

how are these different than the all red? I've had some of the 50 count bulk bags being sold on thermogum.com, taste dissapeared rather quickly and broke apart.
The initial red batch was used for the bulk bags (hence the price). While I love them personally, they were able to increase "chewiness" factor and stabilize flavor for the blisterpacked product that Nutra has had for some time.

I honestly wish they could bring back the pepper undertone stronger...what a unique flavor that was.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These have the best taste so far, and are actually a bit stronger (higher dosage of actives per pressed gum). Should no longer fall apart also, maintain consistency until at least all actives are delivered plus a bit more.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to the Banana flavored gum? Is it still around?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The initial red batch was used for the bulk bags (hence the price). While I love them personally, they were able to increase "chewiness" factor and stabilize flavor for the blisterpacked product that Nutra has had for some time.

I honestly wish they could bring back the pepper undertone stronger...what a unique flavor that was.
I still have 30 packs of the original.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, impressive. At this price, you might as well get 30 packs of the new stuff too.

Its pretty great, if I do say so myself. I get through 3-4 pieces a day. Short, efficient bursts of energy plus I like having something to chew.

Small enough doseages where the effects are tapered at 2-3 hours, but strong enough to ride it out for that same period, with no crash. Gotta love it. Such a versatile supplement.