D-aspartic Acid

DoubleMint

DoubleMint

Awards
I recently got some D-aspartic Acid. What would you guys recommend for dosing and best time of day to take this ???

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you want to take about 3 grams a day... or some people even load up for a few weeks at like 5 grams a day...
this is about a teaspoon to 2 teaspoons of daa
i take mine in the morning on an empty stomach

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Does NP's DAA come with a scooper?
Even if it does you would want to verify the amount in the scoop with a scale, at least once, to get an idea of the weight.

I know that with some powders, the scoop's serving size and the actual weighed grams in a scoop can vary by more than a gram.

Threadjack - any chance of getting more scales in stock NP? I'm all set myself but I've been trying to give my friends a good place to go for a quality scale that measures to the nearest 0.01g.

Fr0st

Awards
you want to take about 3 grams a day... or some people even load up for a few weeks at like 5 grams a day...
this is about a teaspoon to 2 teaspoons of daa
i take mine in the morning on an empty stomach
I had the same question as the OP, and I figured 3g/day because of the studies, but I have a couple of questions.

Should this be cycled like PPs TCF-1 as it was in the study; 12 days on, 12 days off.

Also, I assume the solubility is lower than PPs liquivade so would taking 5g as the standard dosage make more sense?

Thanks

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I had the same question as the OP, and I figured 3g/day because of the studies, but I have a couple of questions.

Should this be cycled like PPs TCF-1 as it was in the study; 12 days on, 12 days off.

Also, I assume the solubility is lower than PPs liquivade so would taking 5g as the standard dosage make more sense?

Thanks
I don't think there are any studies that prove one is more bio available than the other. Dont forget E-Pharms TestForce as well. They have a new version out that may have a leg up on the others.

With that said, imo I would take 6g a day for like a week and then back off to 3 g a day. Take it for as long as you like. No one has any idea on what is best. Everyone is just going on what they "feel" is the best way. So when you ask for answers like this, just realize no one really knows for sure.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We can still get the scales, we just don't order them very often because of the low demand.