Nutraplanet package labeling

dlau

Awards
I was wondering if anyone knew how Nutraplanet labels their packages. Is it sent as "gift" or actually labeled as "supplements" or some other form.

I want to know, because of the taxing system up here in Canada. thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just type what want on there in order section, they will most likely comply. You can email them to make sure.

dlau

Awards
lol, problem is I already placed my order and its on its way here in a few days. I just wanted to know, so that I could get a heads up if i needed to pay the taxes.

By default what is it labeled at? because I usually get my supps labeled as gifts to avoid customs from taxing me. But then again I forgot to request it this time.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I got a few grams of 1,3-dimethylamylamine from them and wasnt charged tax, i dotn remember how it was sent thow, it was a few months ago.
wasnt charged tax at the door that is.

smark

Awards
Nutraplanet.. I have to say that their customer service is right on. They get back to my emails quickly. They will get the rest of my supp buisness.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet.. I have to say that their customer service is right on. They get back to my emails quickly. They will get the rest of my supp buisness.
Thank you for the kind words sir, and thank you for your continued business

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to place a large order wtih them, glad to hear you can ask them.