NEW Activate Xtreme Formula Introductory Sale

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having just blown through all our stock of the tried and true Activate Xtreme, we realized this was an unbelievably hot product, and just about to get better with a UPGRADED FORMULA. To usher in this piping hot product, we've decided to offer an introductory sale price of only $32.99!!! The price will significantly jump after this sale is over when the product arrives mid next week.

Why Activate Xtreme?

Activate Xtreme™: Absolute Testosterone Enhancement!
Testosterone builds men and Activate Xtreme™ truly represents the pinnacle of testosterone enhancement in the sports nutrition industry. Not only does Activate Xtreme™ rapidly increase free testosterone, it also provides adaptogenic support, estrogenic control, and improved sex drive.

Using a Precise Formula Targeting Multiple Pathways, Activate Xtreme™ Pushes You to New Levels By:
Optimizing TOTAL testosterone: Activate Xtreme™ has been thoroughly researched for over a year in order to create the most well rounded product available!
Increasing FREE testosterone: Divanil™ is the only scientifically proven extract for binding SHBG and boosting free testosterone!
Increasing SIZE and STRENGTH: More testosterone, more strength, better performance!

Read the full product writeup, see the ingredients, and get in on this hot pre-order at NutraPlanet now before the price goes up!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a much bigger overhaul than I expected and I must say that I am impressed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!

Awesome on its own, but ultimately designed to be used with Triazole without targeting the same pathway redundantly.
Any testers needed? I did test out AX 1.0 back in '07 and would love to do it again...

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Awesome on its own, but ultimately designed to be used with Triazole without targeting the same pathway redundantly.
I suppouse that's why you eliminate I3C from the original formula, isn't it?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I suppouse that's why you eliminate I3C from the original formula, isn't it?
That and I think once perfecting the Pzole component of Triazole, that its inclusion (albeit in a much smaller dose) in Act-X, just worked better with the overall formula.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The Pzole does sound like potent stuff-so even with a smaller dose in the new ActX-no need to worry about sides?and I thnk i read there was still a decent drop in estro?

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Any idea what the "normal" price will be for this?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
The Pzole does sound like potent stuff-so even with a smaller dose in the new ActX-no need to worry about sides?and I thnk i read there was still a decent drop in estro?
Testers are showing about an 8% drop in Estrogen with NEW ActX.

Any idea what the "normal" price will be for this?
Ultimately, it's up to the retailer.. My guess would be that the "normal" price will increase similar to what the Triazole increase was after it's initial sale price.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will last another day or two. Last chance to get in on the presale price. This has skyrocketed to #18 in just 4 days!!!
Is this in stock or awaiting arrival?