Scivation issue...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Any scivation reps that I can contact thru nutraplanet.. Sent an email thru their website but no response yet.. Have an issue with a jug of Quake 10.0 I purchased thru nutraplanet. Product quality issue..

Thanks in advance
Capn

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Go through our customerservice first. Either call or email us. It will be taken care of.
i appreciate that man. Fortunately, scivation has already responded to me and it looks like they're gonna take care of it-

thanks again :006:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scivation ( Marc ) is awesome about this. I had a problem with there MRP and they went above and beyond to fix it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How is quake? Looks pretty legit but i have never tried it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Marc is great about taking care of any issues with any Scivation or Primaforce products.
When you get a replacement for the Quake after you open it up I suggest you keep it in the freezer this will keep it from turning hard.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Was it all clumped up and changed colors? Thats happened to Placebro's also
Yup exactly.. Turned brownish when mixed in water... But yeah they are going above and beyond to fix my situation.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
To clarify, it started out fine for about 5-7 servings.. Then things got weird with it. Maybe a bad batch, they're having me provide them with the lot # and exp date to check it out

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Marc is a good guy. Every time he stops by where I work it's like he's pounded 10 energy drinks and is just as friendly as can be. I hope he still has that Xtend wrap on his Xterra. That thing was awesome!