NUTRAPLANET-ORDER PAID 1 WEEK AGO BUT NOT SENT YET???

ryohayabusa

Awards
Hello everyone
I'm new here and i'd like some help .
About a week ago, i placed an order and paid it with my credit card.It was quite a huge order since it's about 320 dollars.I live in Europe and It's my first order on nutraplanet .I chose for the fast delivery which was supposed to take 4-6 days.Now a week has passed without the order being shipped yet.I asked for explainations to the store but none never answered me:shocked1:
i had heard good things about nutraplanet still i don't understand their behavior.what am i supposed to do?anyone have some suggestion to give me?sldo what's the point on paying some extra fee for a fast delivery ( 6 days against 2 weeks for delivery),it the order got stuck for a week and wont' be getting for at least 2 weeks nevertheless?right now i don't care for the delay but i want the supplements i paid for

Before writing this topic i checked my credit card again in order to see if they adn't accepeted the order and the money was placed back.not at all.it seems all fine.then why they don't answer my mails nor they update the order status?!please someone gimme a hand!!

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
remember its holiday so things are held up. 4-6 business days and 4-6 days are different.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Did you order anything that was out of stock, or on presale?

ryohayabusa

Awards
absolutely not.it was all on stock and ready to get shipped.Also about the 4-6 days , my main concern isn't a delay on the shipping process but not a single answer from the store,nor any update on my order status

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely not.it was all on stock and ready to get shipped.Also about the 4-6 days , my main concern isn't a delay on the shipping process but not a single answer from the store,nor any update on my order status
feel free to pm the order number and contents of your order. If there was anything OOS that would hold it up

ryohayabusa

Awards
i can't pm you since i have nt poisted 7 times yet...
ok i'll bump this thread it's the only way i have...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can't pm you since i have nt poisted 7 times yet...
ok i'll bump this thread it's the only way i have...
Put the order number here and the reps will get to you.
Calm down brah, you will be taken care of!!!

ryohayabusa

Awards
that's all i'm sending you a pm right away

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check you pm, trust me NP will always have you covered

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey bruh!!!!!!! Nutra is top notch!!! No joke... Especially their customer service.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
It's not a holiday in afghanistan :rasp:

ryohayabusa

Awards
hey man i read your pm and answered as well.How long until the holiday is over (there in US)?
also i stay in italy and it's not holiday here so i couldn't have guessed that.
hope to hear from you soon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man i read your pm and answered as well.How long until the holiday is over (there in US)?
also i stay in italy and it's not holiday here so i couldn't have guessed that.
hope to hear from you soon
rest assured, NP will take care of you :)

ryohayabusa

Awards
ok man thank you for answering.
When do you think it's supposed to be sent?The Planet is opened today right??