Price Matching?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I found a product that didnt seem to be on sale I wanted to order but would rather get it from nutra. Does nutra do price matching for the same product? Ordering it there would basically make it like getting it at nutra with free shipping. Its a minor difference really but I thought Id at least ask to try and support nutra.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is pretty reasonable imo... Always putting together great stacks, etc...

Maybe if they wont do the free shipping they'll send 5 dollars worth of free samples!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nutra has such great service that they deserve those extra $5 IMHO

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
nutra has such great service that they deserve those extra $5 IMHO
I agree nutra's service is great. You may find a price cheaper here and there, but their customer service can't be beat.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you guys for the kind words. I am not 100% certain on the price matching. I would need to know all specific details of the product. Specifically:
What supp?
How much?
Where did you find it? (gotta verify)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've never doen price matching. We offer very low every day prices on our items, and then very frequently have big sales on plenty of products. I admit that sometimes a competitor might have us beat on a single product, but at the end of the day you will be getting the lowest price for your order at NutraPlanet as well as lightning fast shipping and great customer service.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We've never doen price matching. We offer very low every day prices on our items, and then very frequently have big sales on plenty of products. I admit that sometimes a competitor might have us beat on a single product, but at the end of the day you will be getting the lowest price for your order at NutraPlanet as well as lightning fast shipping and great customer service.
What about free shipping for orders over 100, 150 or 200$ :)?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
free shipping is nice, but they are very reasonable on it already. I mean I got 25lbs shipped for 5.95. $5.95 might seem like a lot if you are ordering one bottle of something, but it is still cheaper than buying it local

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I found a product that didnt seem to be on sale I wanted to order but would rather get it from nutra. Does nutra do price matching for the same product? Ordering it there would basically make it like getting it at nutra with free shipping. Its a minor difference really but I thought Id at least ask to try and support nutra.
Man!!!!! Now I love Nutra...But there is one site that comes close but just doesnt have a forum... However, I knew that this answer was going to be the response..LMAO!!!! Nutra justs have too many blowout sales. Once again there is a site that blows Nutra's prices out of the water, but the customer service is not that good. Credit card problems at times, Shipping, stuff like that. So, there actually is no site like nutraplanet when it comes to their customer service...well maybe one.lol...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about free shipping for orders over 100, 150 or 200$ :)?
Trust me when I say everybody at NutraPlanet would love to still offer free shipping. However it wasn't feasible from a business standpoint. It's true when people say nothing in life is free; when you see free shipping on big etailers like Amazon, they've hidden the price in with the items. We've instead given you a very reasonable quote on shipping, and in this way we don't have to hide the shipping price in the form of tiny price increases across the board. It costs us a lot more than $6 to ship those heavy packages, let me tell you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man!!!!! Now I love Nutra...But there is one site that comes close but just doesnt have a forum... However, I knew that this answer was going to be the response..LMAO!!!! Nutra justs have too many blowout sales. Once again there is a site that blows Nutra's prices out of the water, but the customer service is not that good. Credit card problems at times, Shipping, stuff like that. So, there actually is no site like nutraplanet when it comes to their customer service...well maybe one.lol...
you know us Ninja Monkees are always here to help and try to keep NP #1 in the hearts of the consumers :love: