Ordered on Wednesday and still not shipped on Friday?

fsupat

Awards
I have ordered from NP well over 10x and have always had my products shipped same day or at the latest the next day. Now with the long weekend coming up I wont get my order shipped till at least Tuesday. Nothing I ordered is listed as OOS. Whats going on NP?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't fret, fsupat. I'm sure NutraPlanet is just extremely busy fulfilling all the week one, and week two, Labor Day sale orders. However, if you are still concerned, you may want to consider giving customer service a quick call (770-460-1365). They can certainly provide you with the answers you are looking for.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra is probably swamped!

Either way though, the package sometimes gets shipped before your get an email and/or the tracking updates

Nutra is always top notch

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
what'd u order? if it says "ships in 1-3 days" it means it isn't in stock and it's an oversale. once it comes in it will be shipped along with the rest of your order.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't fret, fsupat. I'm sure NutraPlanet is just extremely busy fulfilling all the week one, and week two, Labor Day sale orders. However, if you are still concerned, you may want to consider giving customer service a quick call (770-460-1365). They can certainly provide you with the answers you are looking for.
man, those guys who answer the phone are top notch. once i had an order delayed when they were changing their shipping and i got a $10 credit. 1 time in almost 5 years and a $10 credit-that aint too bad.

give the number a call.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They just had a huge sale. Do you think they might be a little more busy than usual?