ERASE Pre SALE ENDS TOMORROW!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump... get in on this guys before the price goes up!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
annnnd bumped....ok, wondering....any NP rep kindly respond....I'm going to pick up a bottle of Erase....if something else goes on sale that's currently on my 'wish list' <ahem>LG,AI,PP <ahem> prior to the Erase being shipped out, would I be able to add on to the Erase order...so as to only pay 1 shipping charge? eh? eh?

Tks Amingos! :sombrero:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
annnnd bumped....ok, wondering....any NP rep kindly respond....I'm going to pick up a bottle of Erase....if something else goes on sale that's currently on my 'wish list' <ahem>LG,AI,PP <ahem> prior to the Erase being shipped out, would I be able to add on to the Erase order...so as to only pay 1 shipping charge? eh? eh?

Tks Amingos! :sombrero:
I have added stuff to my order prior to shipment... Darren is quick to add items to your order, I mean it does pay their bills! :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have added stuff to my order prior to shipment... Darren is quick to add items to your order, I mean it does pay their bills! :D
Good to know! Thanks DA! <clickety-click-checkout> and thank you again DA & PES....whooooot! :veryhappy:

propho

Awards
  • Established
wednesday midnight would have been 13 1/2 hours ago..

propho

Awards
  • Established
if you grab a combo it still looks to be the presale price.. ie the erase+alpha t2 combo..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase still shows $18.99 on my 'puter.....some nice stacks going there NP!...still I'd like to see a Nata-D/M1-D combo....huh? huh?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got some erase ordered at the sale price :woohoo:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME Price Guys Hurry up if not yours was been ERASED!

propho

Awards
  • Established
ahh they must have extended it.. was showing 28.99 earlier..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
OK, OK, I couldnt pass this up, just dropped a C note again at Nutra. I figure I will try running Erase along with my Titanium and see what happens! Seems like its a perfect combo, I guess I will find out.

Details Unit Price Total
2 x Erase (90 caps) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements
PRE-SALE: ETA- 9/03 $18.99 $37.98
1 x Con-Cret (48 servings) By: ProMera Health
2 left $29.50 $29.50
1 x Blue GrowtH (150 caps) By: Controlled Labs
In Stock Now! $32.99 $32.99
Sub Total: $100.47
Standard Shipping (3-7 days): $5.95
Total: $106.42

Hey, what happened to free shipping over 99 bucks, I miss that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally, unnecessarily ordered me some Erase even with a bottle of Sustain Alpha at home. PES has never let me down so how can I pass it up at $19 a bottle? Way to go NP on extending the sale until today as well!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
correct!

6 hours left
IMPORTANT UPDATE: To help alleviate everyone's confusion and to give everyone one last chance at Performance Enhancing Supplements' very generous offer, we have decided to keep the EXTREMELY LOW introductory pre-sale price on Erase (90 caps) going for one more day!

This AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE will run through today, the 2nd, and it will end at the stroke of midnight tonight. To help avoid any confusion for the west coast customers, we have set sale price to expire at 12:00am Pacific time (3:00am EST).

ONLY $18.99, 62% OFF MSRP!!!

Also, if you are interested in EVEN MORE EXTREME SAVINGS, then CLICK HERE check out all of the SUPER SYNERGISTIC Erase stacks!

ERASE is a powerful supplement that may:
  • ERASE ESTROGEN
  • ERASE CORTISOL
  • ERASE FAT STORAGE
  • INCREASE TESTOSTERONE
  • INCREASE FAT LOSS
  • INCREASE SEX DRIVE
  • INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
  • NCREASE RECOVERY
Also, CLICK HERE to SAVE BIG BUCKS & take full advantage of the ALPHA-T2 SUPER SAVINGS STACKS, which are for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMPORTANT UPDATE: To help alleviate everyone's confusion and to give everyone one last chance at Performance Enhancing Supplements' very generous offer, we have decided to keep the EXTREMELY LOW introductory pre-sale price on Erase (90 caps) going for one more day!

This AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE will run through today, the 2nd, and it will end at the stroke of midnight tonight. To help avoid any confusion for the west coast customers, we have set sale price to expire at 12:00am Pacific time (3:00am EST).

ONLY $18.99, 62% OFF MSRP!!!

Also, if you are interested in EVEN MORE EXTREME SAVINGS, then CLICK HERE check out all of the SUPER SYNERGISTIC Erase stacks!

ERASE is a powerful supplement that may:
  • ERASE ESTROGEN
  • ERASE CORTISOL
  • ERASE FAT STORAGE
  • INCREASE TESTOSTERONE
  • INCREASE FAT LOSS
  • INCREASE SEX DRIVE
  • INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
  • NCREASE RECOVERY
Also, CLICK HERE to SAVE BIG BUCKS & take full advantage of the ALPHA-T2 SUPER SAVINGS STACKS, which are for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!
I have to say the AS-GT/AT-2 stack is still an insane deal guys. If you are looking for a way to really amp up your workouts fat burning potential and get your hands on the best PWO on the market today for a crazy cheap price, don't pass this up!

NP - You guys are putting some great stacks together for everyone, keep up the great work and amazing prices as well.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
C note haha

You got you some goodies!
No doubt, the prices were just too good to pass up, even though cash is real tight right now since I havent gotten a paycheck in 3 weeks since my surgery. But you know I dont mess around, and Im hoping that Erase will stack great with Titanium(Fenugreek,I3C, LCLT), and Im gonna try Erase at the recommended dosages and see what I get out of the stack, hoping for good things.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
When is it going to ship?
I'm curious about this as well... I pulled this from a post over at ody uilding.com

'Just an FYI, just spoke with Customer Service and Erase won't be in until sometime next week. Only 40 to 50 percent of the promised order will be arriving leaving alot of people in the dark. Customer Service cancelled my Erase and added 2 bottles of Triazole at the original pre-sale price for me and my order just shipped out. CS told me how shady the ordeal has been and I am not down for that. I should have given my business to Matt Originally.'

This person did not say where they ordered it from but as far as I know only two places are selling it right? Either way I'm pumped for mine to get here so I can get my tcf-1+erase going baaybaay!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO - even if it is no longer available for $19.99 as a pre-sale price, at $29.99 is is still hands down a great price for an AI. If anyone here knows the cost (and risks) of Rx AI then you know what I am talking about.

Well played PES!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT product here, PES!

I'm really looking forward to trying this out! :D

-John

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No worries guys. Basically, PES is not shipping the product out to stores. We had them directly shipped from the manufacturer. We asked for it to be shipped express to stores, but low and behold, that request was not fulfilled so it was shipped ground. Our manufacturer is in California, and Nutraplanet is in Georgia. That is why there has been a delay, along with the Holiday on Monday. All will be well!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the erase.alpha 2 combo on the 29th and on my account(nutra planet) it says pendingi just checked at the time of this post, I have never ordered presale before is this normal presale procedure or is something wrong with my order

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered the erase.alpha 2 combo on the 29th and on my account(nutra planet) it says pendingi just checked at the time of this post, I have never ordered presale before is this normal presale procedure or is something wrong with my order
That is normal