Triazole has SHIPPED to NP!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thats right folks, we shipped Triazole to NP this afternoon so expect the pre-sale orders to be filled ASAP! :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is great news. The Ninja Monkees are about to get very busy

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very, but the NP turnaround will be rapid, no doubt!
wHaT!??!RABID?!!?? HOKEY SMOKES!!!! <foams at the mouth> RABBIES BAAAAD!! AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! <runs around the cube, bites co-workers leg>

....oooooh, wait....raPid....we're coo....:ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already received my "shipped" email.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my shipment an hour ago...superfast shipping, as usual.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for you guys to finally try this stuff out. Really exceeded my expectations...which were set HIGH.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
link here any logs about triazole...soooooo interested

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting..... Hopefully comes in today. Gotta wait to use it after I log XFactor Advanced now though.

MrCreep77

Awards
Would it be bad or a major problem if i used a very light dosage of Aromasin with the Triazole that i ordered? I am gyno prone and was maybe going to use 12.5 mg every other day while on it just to make sure there is no gyno aggravation. I am basically running this to boost my natural test levels as i feel they are a bit low at 369 for a 33 year old. I just want to be safe about it to avoid gyno but dont want to overdue it with the AI's to the point estrogen drops extremely low. Being gyno prone i felt like it should drop me to low. Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Would it be bad or a major problem if i used a very light dosage of Aromasin with the Triazole that i ordered? I am gyno prone and was maybe going to use 12.5 mg every other day while on it just to make sure there is no gyno aggravation. I am basically running this to boost my natural test levels as i feel they are a bit low at 369 for a 33 year old. I just want to be safe about it to avoid gyno but dont want to overdue it with the AI's to the point estrogen drops extremely low. Being gyno prone i felt like it should drop me to low. Any thoughts? Thanks guys.
There is no need for the Aromasin.