NP's source for Bulk DAA

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me where NP gets their D-Aspartic Acid powder
Is it 100% DAA or is it LAA? I only say this because...

"...tested a sample of D-aspartic acid from China and found it to contain the much cheaper l-aspartic acid. I expect this to be an ongoing issue because the only way to differentiate between the two enantiomers is to determine something called optical rotation, using a piece of equipment known as a polarimeter. So if you're a company wanting to buy D-aspartic acid, make sure to get an independent analysis of a sample that features optical rotation data." <-- Patrick Arnold
Patrick's Arnold's Take on D-Aspartic Acid

I just want to be sure i'm not getting a cheaper version of the product...
thanks

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, so either they don't know, know and don't want to say, or didn't see this question.
i'm sure i am not the only one that wants clarification regarding their source.

M

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please tell us if a lab test has been done like most of other NP bulk products...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw on another site that PA tested the NP bulk back when TestForce first came out and it came out DAA (after he initially said it was D-L-AA). NP's bulk was legit then, so doubt it has changed.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Our DAA has been tested by specific rotation to insure we are getting only the D isomer of Aspartic Acid, yes.

NutraPlanet.com complies with GMP manufacturing guidelines, and that means that every single ingredient that we package under the NP label is tested before hand.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our DAA has been tested by specific rotation to insure we are getting only the D isomer of Aspartic Acid, yes.

NutraPlanet.com complies with GMP manufacturing guidelines, and that means that every single ingredient that we package under the NP label is tested before hand.
This. Solid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PA retracted his initial statement saying that the lab used did not have the proper testing standards.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, guys... :)

M

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established

So why not putting the certificate of analysis on the page of DAA at NP?

A

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We are in the process of setting up a system by which you can input the batch number of the product you receive and view the test results of the powder used for that specific batch. This way you will see the most current test results. This is taking a bit of time to get done. We appreciate your patience.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ugh! When will DAA be back in stock.. I had it in my cart last night but my credit card wasn't near me.. can I just order it and you ship my order to me when it arrives?

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
Crazy upset now, last time I waited for one thing to come back in stock other stuff sold out..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We are in the process of setting up a system by which you can input the batch number of the product you receive and view the test results of the powder used for that specific batch. This way you will see the most current test results. This is taking a bit of time to get done. We appreciate your patience.
This is awesome! Me likey NP!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you tell me where NP gets their D-Aspartic Acid powder
Is it 100% DAA or is it LAA? I only say this because...

"...tested a sample of D-aspartic acid from China and found it to contain the much cheaper l-aspartic acid. I expect this to be an ongoing issue because the only way to differentiate between the two enantiomers is to determine something called optical rotation, using a piece of equipment known as a polarimeter. So if you're a company wanting to buy D-aspartic acid, make sure to get an independent analysis of a sample that features optical rotation data." <-- Patrick Arnold
Patrick's Arnold's Take on D-Aspartic Acid

I just want to be sure i'm not getting a cheaper version of the product...
thanks
i remember him making that post.....and later on he retracted it saying it was re-tested to be pure.