NP's source for Bulk DAA

  1. NP's source for Bulk DAA


    Can you tell me where NP gets their D-Aspartic Acid powder
    Is it 100% DAA or is it LAA? I only say this because...

    "...tested a sample of D-aspartic acid from China and found it to contain the much cheaper l-aspartic acid. I expect this to be an ongoing issue because the only way to differentiate between the two enantiomers is to determine something called optical rotation, using a piece of equipment known as a polarimeter. So if you're a company wanting to buy D-aspartic acid, make sure to get an independent analysis of a sample that features optical rotation data." <-- Patrick Arnold
    Patrick's Arnold's Take on D-Aspartic Acid

    I just want to be sure i'm not getting a cheaper version of the product...
    thanks


  2. ok, so either they don't know, know and don't want to say, or didn't see this question.
    i'm sure i am not the only one that wants clarification regarding their source.

  3. word coming...sit tight
    •   
       


  4. Yes, please tell us if a lab test has been done like most of other NP bulk products...

  5. Saw on another site that PA tested the NP bulk back when TestForce first came out and it came out DAA (after he initially said it was D-L-AA). NP's bulk was legit then, so doubt it has changed.

  6. Our DAA has been tested by specific rotation to insure we are getting only the D isomer of Aspartic Acid, yes.

    NutraPlanet.com complies with GMP manufacturing guidelines, and that means that every single ingredient that we package under the NP label is tested before hand.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Our DAA has been tested by specific rotation to insure we are getting only the D isomer of Aspartic Acid, yes.

    NutraPlanet.com complies with GMP manufacturing guidelines, and that means that every single ingredient that we package under the NP label is tested before hand.
    This. Solid.

  8. There u go folks!

  9. PA retracted his initial statement saying that the lab used did not have the proper testing standards.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Good deal. Issue settled.

  11. thanks, guys...

  12. Never doubted NP for a minute

  13. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Our DAA has been tested by specific rotation to insure we are getting only the D isomer of Aspartic Acid, yes.

    NutraPlanet.com complies with GMP manufacturing guidelines, and that means that every single ingredient that we package under the NP label is tested before hand.
    So why not putting the certificate of analysis on the page of DAA at NP?

  14. We are in the process of setting up a system by which you can input the batch number of the product you receive and view the test results of the powder used for that specific batch. This way you will see the most current test results. This is taking a bit of time to get done. We appreciate your patience.

  15. Ugh! When will DAA be back in stock.. I had it in my cart last night but my credit card wasn't near me.. can I just order it and you ship my order to me when it arrives?

  16. Crazy upset now, last time I waited for one thing to come back in stock other stuff sold out..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    We are in the process of setting up a system by which you can input the batch number of the product you receive and view the test results of the powder used for that specific batch. This way you will see the most current test results. This is taking a bit of time to get done. We appreciate your patience.
    This is awesome! Me likey NP!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    Can you tell me where NP gets their D-Aspartic Acid powder
    Is it 100% DAA or is it LAA? I only say this because...

    "...tested a sample of D-aspartic acid from China and found it to contain the much cheaper l-aspartic acid. I expect this to be an ongoing issue because the only way to differentiate between the two enantiomers is to determine something called optical rotation, using a piece of equipment known as a polarimeter. So if you're a company wanting to buy D-aspartic acid, make sure to get an independent analysis of a sample that features optical rotation data." <-- Patrick Arnold
    Patrick's Arnold's Take on D-Aspartic Acid

    I just want to be sure i'm not getting a cheaper version of the product...
    thanks
    i remember him making that post.....and later on he retracted it saying it was re-tested to be pure.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  19. DAA is in stock.

  20. wooot! crazy happy now!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. powders source...general question, not asking for a source
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 02:02 AM
  3. Source for bulk 1-Test Ether or Ester...
    By utk1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 12:09 PM
  4. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in