NutraPlanet Labor Day Sale!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Recompadrol is still showing 34.99 for me..

2. Same here. Recompadrol said 19.99 yesterday and now 34.99 is showing. Sale over already?

3. Ha! It is... Luckily I got it at $20 just a few hours ago since I missed the Erase deal...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Ha! It is... Luckily I got it at $20 just a few hours ago since I missed the Erase deal...
    That SUCKS! I was just about to order me some Recompadrol along with some other goodies from week 2...just gonna cancel that order now.

5. cycle assist on sale would be great
    Truth

6. is there a exact page with the week 2 deals? I didn't get a email this week, and i click on deals on the site, but pretty much everything is on the "deals" since everything is price cut already ;P

7. You boner

If you click on the big banner on the home page that says labor day sale it brings you right to it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...y-sale-round-2

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    That SUCKS! I was just about to order me some Recompadrol along with some other goodies from week 2...just gonna cancel that order now.
    The same happened to me, it shows at 19.99 and when you click on it it says 34.99, why is that?
    Should I just get slin-sane?

9. Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    The same happened to me, it shows at 19.99 and when you click on it it says 34.99, why is that?
    Should I just get slin-sane?
    yeah same for me not sure why
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

10. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    yeah same for me not sure why
    Web site glitch perhaps? Maybe a rep can chime in and let us know.

11. Yeah I was really looking at stocking up!

12. ditto.

13. Nope there out and the prices are final apprenetly it was only for until supply last. It's not even labor day yet and the sale on a lot of stuff is over

14. Slin-Sane is still 12.99

15. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Slin-Sane is still 12.99
    that is sheer craziness
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

16. Put ULTIMA on sale! I want to try it but not for $50 lol (cheap ass haha)

17. round 3 today?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    round 3 today?
    x2

19. x3 Round 3

20. Anyone know if the recoverPRO will remain on sale once round 3 starts? Or is it a while supplies last thing?

21. Round 3 will be commencing tomorrow afternoon...we will send out a mass email from NP and will post up when available.

The Recoverpro should still be on sale through tomorrow, but it's while supplies last (about 4 cases left).
  22. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    The Recoverpro should still be on sale through tomorrow, but it's while supplies last (about 4 cases left).
    Don't miss this one. It is a very good product at an unbeatable price. It's below bulk powder pricing.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

23. I hope this round sucks =P I got no more money left...

24. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    I hope this round sucks =P I got no more money left...
    sorry, this round has nutrapro, white flood, asgt, Alpha-t2, etc on sale.

25. Orange Triad $25.25????

26. Some very nice deals
    TEAM GET DIESEL

27. just a heads up...

The Myofusion is for 3 days only (or while supplies last), the discounted stock of banana has already sold through.

28. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    What are you just tryin to hurt me now, I just freakn bought con-crete for 29 bucks last week, just got the package today, and NOW its onsale for 19, you guys really are killin me, wth.

And on a separate note, who ever packed my order did a real nice job, everything was all snug and neat, and I got what I asked for, and I was very happy when I opened it up today. (NO Sarcasm)
    PHF Rep

29. it is always a treat when the fed ex man shows up. The packages are always so tidy
    TEAM GET DIESEL

30. some great fraking deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

31. man oh man, i was going to buy any supplements the other day i thought I could just stick to protein for awhile, but i saw 2 things I was looking at go on sale, sucked me in! I know how you guys work!

32. So if my order includes the pre-sale, the whole order would not ship until 9/21?
    Or would the order would ship today and the pre-sale item ships later?

33. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    So if my order includes the pre-sale, the whole order would not ship until 9/21?
    Or would the order would ship today and the pre-sale item ships later?
    the orders will not split. So, your order will go out once all items are in stock
    TEAM GET DIESEL

34. I see...

35. These sales totally suck ass for international customers. That is all.

36. u know anyone in the us who u could have each package delivered to then they just ship off a big package? I used to do this for a bud.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

37. This is one of the weeks when there's so many good deals i honestly can't even decide which ones are my top 3!
    I'd have to say

1. 10% off Nutrabulks. can't beat this wide selection; Time to stock up on ALCAR (in stock!), DAA, BCAAs and a few others staples.

2.Myofusion, since protein is a staple and that's a fantastic price. Choc PB is very well done.

3. 6-Bromo since i had an excellent run with it, and that's pretty low margins on the product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  2. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:42 PM
  3. Labor Day Sale - Hook Us UP Nutraplanet!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 07:43 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:51 PM