ORDER Mistake! - AnabolicMinds.com

ORDER Mistake!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Red face ORDER Mistake!

Im just curious how quick the Nutraplanet custom service is about responding and reading emails sent??

just placed and order and i verified before paying and committing it that i had 1 item of each in my cart. I get the confirmation email and it order everything twice and charged me double the price! I sure hope this can be fixed before the order is fully processed and shipped. Its still currently in the processing stage so i hope they respond fast! If not i guess ill have a nice supply on my hands haha

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should have a response at some point early tomorrow. However, if you get concerned, give them a call 866-780-3755
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I Would both email and call asap. Faster you act, faster things get done.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Yea ill have to call first thing in the morning before its shipped then. I emalied already so i hope i can get ahold of them in time.
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

If you placed your order after hours (5pm EST), then it has not gone out yet and we can fix it before it ships out. Either way, we'll make it right.

What's your order #?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

They fixed it! Excellent customer service. Most places would kept my money and sent me double the product saying they didnt get to it in time.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    They fixed it! Excellent customer service. Most places would kept my money and sent me double the product saying they didnt get to it in time.
    And thats why i order here...they are really quick about customer satisfaction
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am glad to hear it all worked out. Thank you for your business at the Planet
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am glad to hear it all worked out. Thank you for your business at the Planet
    No problem, you guys earn it with great customer service and PRICES! Ive been reccomending you guys to everyone i can since my first order. Its good to have a top notch internet dealer like this available thats concerned with establishing a concrete customer base vs just making a quick buck. So you guys keep up the good work !
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

No problem, you guys earn it with great customer service and PRICES! Ive been reccomending you guys to everyone i can since my first order. Its good to have a top notch internet dealer like this available thats concerned with establishing a concrete customer base vs just making a quick buck. So you guys keep up the good work !
    We really do appreciate your support and you spreading the word!
  11. New Member

Yeah same with me tonight, what is going on over at the bestest supp store in the inner planet? It seems as though things are just appearing in the carts after the orders are made?

I wonder why there is not a page that the order goes to for confirmation after the cc info is input? for me tonight, it showed the 4 items, then asked for my info, i entered it, and it showed an order # and that was it! I went to check on it under my account settings and BAM like 3 items had been added to my list ? maybe they were saved in an old cart or something? i dunno, but it seems weird that it has happened a few times lately?

but it should be remedied quickly, geesh it is nutraplanet (duh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big mistake please help
    By jimmypop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:22 PM
  2. MISTAKE!
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:04 PM
  3. Big Mistake- Now What?