ORDER Mistake!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im just curious how quick the Nutraplanet custom service is about responding and reading emails sent??

just placed and order and i verified before paying and committing it that i had 1 item of each in my cart. I get the confirmation email and it order everything twice and charged me double the price! I sure hope this can be fixed before the order is fully processed and shipped. Its still currently in the processing stage so i hope they respond fast! If not i guess ill have a nice supply on my hands haha

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have a response at some point early tomorrow. However, if you get concerned, give them a call 866-780-3755

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Would both email and call asap. Faster you act, faster things get done.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill have to call first thing in the morning before its shipped then. I emalied already so i hope i can get ahold of them in time.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you placed your order after hours (5pm EST), then it has not gone out yet and we can fix it before it ships out. Either way, we'll make it right.

What's your order #?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
They fixed it! Excellent customer service. Most places would kept my money and sent me double the product saying they didnt get to it in time.

TeamT10

Awards
They fixed it! Excellent customer service. Most places would kept my money and sent me double the product saying they didnt get to it in time.
And thats why i order here...they are really quick about customer satisfaction

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad to hear it all worked out. Thank you for your business at the Planet :thumbsup:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to hear it all worked out. Thank you for your business at the Planet :thumbsup:
No problem, you guys earn it with great customer service and PRICES! Ive been reccomending you guys to everyone i can since my first order. Its good to have a top notch internet dealer like this available thats concerned with establishing a concrete customer base vs just making a quick buck. So you guys keep up the good work :bigok:!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, you guys earn it with great customer service and PRICES! Ive been reccomending you guys to everyone i can since my first order. Its good to have a top notch internet dealer like this available thats concerned with establishing a concrete customer base vs just making a quick buck. So you guys keep up the good work :bigok:!
We really do appreciate your support and you spreading the word!

j2048b

Awards
Yeah same with me tonight, what is going on over at the bestest supp store in the inner planet? It seems as though things are just appearing in the carts after the orders are made?

I wonder why there is not a page that the order goes to for confirmation after the cc info is input? for me tonight, it showed the 4 items, then asked for my info, i entered it, and it showed an order # and that was it! I went to check on it under my account settings and BAM like 3 items had been added to my list ? maybe they were saved in an old cart or something? i dunno, but it seems weird that it has happened a few times lately?

but it should be remedied quickly, geesh it is nutraplanet (duh:)