USPS Tracking

TyePo

Awards
So it is kind of annoying that USPS doesn't update the tracking information, unless my package actually hasn't gone anywhere in 4 days.. Anyone else have this issue as well? where it only says that so and so received the shipping information and thats it. I was kind of hoping I would be able to find out what day to expect it so I can make sure I'm here to sign for it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it is kind of annoying that USPS doesn't update the tracking information, unless my package actually hasn't gone anywhere in 4 days.. Anyone else have this issue as well? where it only says that so and so received the shipping information and thats it. I was kind of hoping I would be able to find out what day to expect it so I can make sure I'm here to sign for it.
unfortunately USPS it is so until it reaches its destination.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USPS tracking is flaky at best. Sometimes it's updated daily, sometimes I get no updates even after delivery.

TyePo

Awards
Ya definitely seems like it is kind of random. I just checked it and it has a couple updates now but they aren't in order and are kind of confusing, one just says "arrival" and the other says international dispatch. Is it just leaving the warehouse now?

All I can say is FedEx tracking is far superior but if I don't have to pay customs charges with USPS then I'll be happy regardless.