Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet and Driven Sports have once again teamed up to give everyone the chance to SAVE BIG BUCKS!!!

Driven Sports, the proud makers of Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, & Adrenalean, has just raised the bar by bringing an extremely effective, innovative, and the most potent anti-estrogen product to the market!

The NEW & REVOLUTIONARY Triazole (90 caps) is NOW ON PRE-SALE, exclusively at NutraPlanet!

Get it today
for ONLY $29.99 and SAVE 56%!!!

This extremely low introductory sale price is ONLY VALID DURING THE PRE-SALE PERIOD!!! ETA- 8/26

Triazole™ the Estrogenic Equalizer

Triazole™ introduces a BRAND NEW compound to the industry that we call pZole™. pZole™ is a NATURAL aromatase inhibitor (AI) found in the shrub Brassaiopsis glomerulata. Brassaiopsis glomerulata has been shown to contain several natural AI, of which, pZole™ has been shown to be the STRONGEST. In fact, during a comparison study with the leading, potent AI prescription drug there was NO STATISTICAL DIFFERENCE between it and pZole™ with regards to aromatase inhibition!

Triazole™ also introduces CAPE, an all-natural SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) found in bee propolis extract. While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that has been shown to DISPLACE estrogen from the estrogen receptor. If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to down regulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors!

For more information over Triazole (90 caps)
, CLICK HERE.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just placed my order for a bottle:sly:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2 with some NutraPro chocolate and a kilo of CM. I've been watching the blood returns for weeks now and am impressed.

Going to be stacking this with TestForce 2, when it hits next month.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 2 with some NutraPro chocolate and a kilo of CM. I've been watching the blood returns for weeks now and am impressed.

Nice should be a good combo. Grabbed a bottle myself will be running it with some bulk DAA as I got a deal on a ton. Finishing up a PCT then running that stack. Should be very nice.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

You got any idea what Pat has planned as the "booster"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Placed an order yesterday morning. I got the email saying thanks for the order, but not the one that says it's being processed.. When will we be billed for this? Now, or when it ships? Just curious..

rob211080

Awards
Have nutraplanet actually got this in stock yet.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Placed an order yesterday morning. I got the email saying thanks for the order, but not the one that says it's being processed.. When will we be billed for this? Now, or when it ships? Just curious..
Not sure how NP does it. Some pre-sales will bill at the time, others upon shipment. Email them, they have excellent customer service.

Have nutraplanet actually got this in stock yet.
Not yet, this is a pre-sale.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm still trying to decide how many bottles to order and what other items to add on.

Question: when will the pre-sale end? (how many more days roughly)
NP website says 8/26 although they reserve the right to end the pre-sale before then.

rob211080

Awards
Are the orders being sent out on the 26th......I've been waiting ages and i'm in england aswell...

rob211080

Awards
Is there an actual date as to when nutraplanet are actually going to start shipping the orders that contain triazole as i have ordered other supps aswell.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ship date being pushed back pissed me off.. Need this **** yesterday (or the day before that)!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Is there an actual date as to when nutraplanet are actually going to start shipping the orders that contain triazole as i have ordered other supps aswell.
We ship the product to NP this week and i know their turn around is pretty lightning fast.

The ship date being pushed back pissed me off.. Need this **** yesterday (or the day before that)!
Apologies, this has set us back also. You'll have your order asap though.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm so excited but don't know why... It's gonna be a handfull of months before I can experience this novel product. Had shoulder scope yesterday. (typing w/ one hand sucks). I guess when I get my order I'll just sit there & stare and smile at it all day!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm so excited but don't know why... It's gonna be a handfull of months before I can experience this novel product. Had shoulder scope yesterday. (typing w/ one hand sucks). I guess when I get my order I'll just sit there & stare and smile at it all day!
I broke my hand last year and couldn't lift for 3 months (very back break, required surgery and 3 screws to fix it). Lost weight, but put it all back on very quickly. Muscle memory is real.