Nutra Reps look now!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have ordered numerous times from the great NutraPlanet web shop! Your supplement prices are oh so great and the samples are a treat. There is a major problem and concern with me! I have not gotten a flying monkey t-shirt :(....

So, I placed an order today, forgot to add comments and would oh so love a monkey t-shirt in the size of medium! :D

Order #167529

For the love of the great supplement Gods, please send me a monkey shirt and an ungodly amount of samples and I shall bow down :box::box::box::box:

Pretty please :bigok:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gamer......you might want to give an email or phone call to CS directly, and see if in their good will they will give you one ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gamer......you might want to give an email or phone call to CS directly, and see if in their good will they will give you one ;)
I copied what I typed and sent it to customer service :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good deal
No! Good sale ;)...

You guys always do this to me.. You have a great sale on something that I could utilize quite wonderfully and my wallet just auto flies open and bam, there goes my monies :D

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
The problem with threads like this and the one prior saluting NP for sending a free T-shirt is that now everyone and their mother is going to want a free T-shirt or free this and that, ruining it for the rest of us. I have received a free T-shirt from NP in the past and I thanked them privately. Yes, we all would like freebies but don't you think asking for them or gloating about it publicly is a bit much?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem with threads like this and the one prior saluting NP for sending a free T-shirt is that now everyone and their mother is going to want a free T-shirt or free this and that, ruining it for the rest of us. I have received a free T-shirt from NP in the past and I thanked them privately. Yes, we all would like freebies but don't you think asking for them or gloating about it publicly is a bit much?
I disagree my good sir!

I shall gloat :rasp:

And I shall drool :32:

There are 2 types of people in this world..
Winners and losers..
Im a winner :D.

Who are you?
:dance:

Is this post supposed to make any sense?

The world may never know :shocked1:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I disagree my good sir!

I shall gloat :rasp:

And I shall drool :32:

There are 2 types of people in this world..
Winners and losers..
Im a winner :D.

Who are you?
:dance:

Is this post supposed to make any sense?

The world may never know :shocked1:
Let's just say this....maybe one of the flying ninja monkeys will be cool enough to hook you up with one of their personal pieces of attire and samples and maybe they won't....

I just don't want to promise anything...it really depends if they've had their anabolic banana recently enough or not....they get pretty damn disgruntled when they have not...man you DON'T want to be around here when that happens....sh*t starts getting flung everywhere....they can throw it like ninja stars too.......its freakin ugly....

Either way, thanks for your support and business!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really depends if they've had their anabolic banana recently enough or not....they get pretty damn disgruntled when they have not...man you DON'T want to be around here when that happens....sh*t starts getting flung everywhere....they can throw it like ninja stars too.......its freakin ugly....

Oh heavens! Sounds like the ninja monkeys will be releasing some unnecessary cortisol! They better just learn to relax and perhaps increase their amount of quality sleep :veryhappy:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let's just say this....maybe one of the flying ninja monkeys will be cool enough to hook you up with one of their personal pieces of attire and samples and maybe they won't....

I just don't want to promise anything...it really depends if they've had their anabolic banana recently enough or not....they get pretty damn disgruntled when they have not...man you DON'T want to be around here when that happens....sh*t starts getting flung everywhere....they can throw it like ninja stars too.......its freakin ugly....

Anytime.. anytime..

LIKE A FIN BOSS!