D-aspartic Acid (DAA), MEGA BLOWOUT SALE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

D-aspartic Acid (DAA), MEGA BLOWOUT SALE!!!

Due to extremely responsive sales, NutraPlanet was able to pick up Bulk D-aspartic Acid (DAA) for lot lower price by purchasing it at a higher volume! So, instead of simply pocketing the extra profit, we have decided to PASS THE SAVINGS ONTO YOU, regardless of the fact that it has remained on our top ten selling products list since it's release!

Therefore, instead of receiving 80 grams for $24.95, we are now offering 100 GRAMS of this EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE product, for the CRAZY LOW PRICE of ONLY $11.99!!!

And don't fear, this batch was NOT purchased from another supplier, nor is it inferior to the top-notch quality that you have all come to know! It is the same, top-quality D-aspartic acid that has been proven to yield amazing results!

DON'T DELAY, get some today, before we figure out that making more profit is more of our forte'!!!

NutraPlanet D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) Powder

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.

In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

NutraPlanet offers a pure bulk powder form of D-aspartic acid to allow higher dosing capabilities for maximum results.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

HOLY SCHNIKEY! that's insane!! <falls on the floor>

3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

WOW! Now THAT'S a low price.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Wow. Thank you nutra! Ima Gona get some

5. Banned
    Answers

Thats a fockin deal!! Im checkin my bank account nowskiss!!!

6. Senior Member
    Answers

Picked up two! Thanks NP!

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I stumbled across that deal yesterday & thought it was a typo!! Got me some this morning!!! Awesome deal!

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Answers

does the bulk DAA have any solubility issues that have been talked about?

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I take a drink of water, tip my head back and drop the DAA into my mouth, swish water/DAA around for 5 seconds or so, and then swallow. Chase with a swig or two of water.

Simple. I don't understand this obsession with the solubility. It's not like the DAA is gonna fall out of solution in your stomach and just get stuck there!

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

DAM IT!!!
    the one time im completely out of cash
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    I take a drink of water, tip my head back and drop the DAA into my mouth, swish water/DAA around for 5 seconds or so, and then swallow. Chase with a swig or two of water.

Simple. I don't understand this obsession with the solubility. It's not like the DAA is gonna fall out of solution in your stomach and just get stuck there!
    Its more about absorption rate due to its solubility properties.......... but Bulk Nutra worked VERY well for me and may grab a bunch for future use. Very happy with how it works. Its not soluble in water much at all but if thats an actual "problem" is not a huge concern, Id probably up the dosing a little bit but thats about it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Answers

thanks grambo, thats what i was getting at, i should have worded my question better.

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Wishing I would've bought more than just one now.. Damn, the wife put the lock-down on more supps for a while again!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

dammit, i just ordered 2 tubs this morning and it wuz on sale yet

15. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    dammit, i just ordered 2 tubs this morning and it wuz on sale yet
    Huh? Its been on sale since Friday night; did you order the Primaforce brand (which is like 2x the cost)? It is the NutraPlanet bulk DAA that is on sale.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Huh? Its been on sale since Friday night; did you order the Primaforce brand (which is like 2x the cost)? It is the NutraPlanet bulk DAA that is on sale.
    no damit i ordered NP bulk DAA yesterday at 12 noon, and it wuz 24.95. IM just gonna call on monday im sure sumone will take care of it.

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Bought one!

I would buy more but...as i complained before, international shipping rates are too high yet.

18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

awesome deal...just wait

19. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    awesome deal...just wait
    Man, that "just wait" is killing me. It makes me think NutraPlanet's going to have even more awesome deals really soon and I just placed 2 orders last week (one from the recompadrol sale and one for the DAA sale).

20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

with the set shipping at $5.95 I'd grab the deals while they are in stock...

21. Banned
    Answers

Come on Sam, at least be honest. The only reason you lowered your price is because someone else has been selling it 100g/11.99 and you had no choice.

22. Board Sponsor
    Answers

lol...subbed.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

23. Banned
    Answers

There likely won't be much discussion. I imagine my post will be deleted. Just asking for a little truth.

24. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i don't see it...Nutra has the best price on the web, along with other sale items.

25. Banned
    Answers

It's Nutraplanet's section, can't go posting another link in it. That wouldn't be right. You can visit other boards where there is countless DAA talk. After about a weeks worth of pressure, prices change. Just how it works and consumers benefit

26. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    Come on Sam, at least be honest. The only reason you lowered your price is because someone else has been selling it 100g/11.99 and you had no choice.
    There likely won't be much discussion. I imagine my post will be deleted. Just asking for a little truth.
    It's Nutraplanet's section, can't go posting another link in it. That wouldn't be right. You can visit other boards where there is countless DAA talk. After about a weeks worth of pressure, prices change. Just how it works and consumers benefit
    What's your point... You're salty because NutraPlanet matched the price of another online competitor?

27. Board Sponsor
    Answers

He is the other competitor...
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    He is the other competitor...
    I still don't get what all the fuss is over. I mean, NutraPlanet is selling their own brand of D-AA. I guess I fail to see the wrongdoing in adjusting a products price to meet that of a competitors...

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hope this sale wait until Friday
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

anyone experienced Nutra's DAA w/ Nutra's Divanex? Hmmmm? I'm considering picking the pair up....And I know the study of DAA was 3 grams/day...what are y'all dosing it at on average and for how long of a run?

31. Banned
    Answers

Skeet skeet!

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, DAA prices falling like creatine. I hope that the prices stabilize at these levels. Great job by NP.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Wow, DAA prices falling like creatine. I hope that the prices stabilize at these levels. Great job by NP.
    me too! i loved my tcf-1 run. Gonna pick up some bulk and see how it compares.

34. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Answers

There is always a choice...

NutraPlanet was one of the first to offer consumers d-Aspartic Acid in a bulk powder form, back in Feb 2010. At that time our costs were significantly higher because the domestic supplies were very limited. We bought as much as we could because we had the foresight to see the huge potential this naturally occurring compound possessed.

Since then, supplies have opened up exponentially due to the growing popularity of DAA which in turn drives costs down. In turn, we passed along the savings to match the current cost of goods, and the competition.

The truth of the matter is this: we dropped the price because our current costs are significantly cheaper than the inception, and also because competition at the manufacturing/retail level has greatly expanded...this, my friend, is the the truth.

------

On a side note, we are proud to announce that our bulk division at NutraPlanet adheres to strict GMP guidelines. We have spent a considerable amount of time, energy, and resources to comply to these guidelines to offer our customers the highest level of product quality and integrity.

We have hired expert GMP consultants, conducted GAP analysis, built an FDA approved HEPA filtered clean room, isolated HVAC for our bulk room and quarantine room, and 3rd party testing.

Attached is an independent lab analysis of our bulk D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) showing 99+%, as well as the results for the heavy metal and microbial tests.

We go above and beyond to ensure that our products are of the highest caliber, and will continually strive to bring the highest quality supplements at affordable prices.
    Attached Images Attached Images

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

ordering issue wuz handled and corrected, thanx D

36. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    ordering issue wuz handled and corrected, thanx D
    No problem, thank YOU!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks stryder NP is the sh!t !

38. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    There is always a choice...

NutraPlanet was one of the first to offer consumers d-Aspartic Acid in a bulk powder form, back in Feb 2010. At that time our costs were significantly higher because the domestic supplies were very limited. We bought as much as we could because we had the foresight to see the huge potential this naturally occurring compound possessed.

Since then, supplies have opened up exponentially due to the growing popularity of DAA which in turn drives costs down. In turn, we passed along the savings to match the current cost of goods, and the competition.

The truth of the matter is this: we dropped the price because our current costs are significantly cheaper than the inception, and also because competition at the manufacturing/retail level has greatly expanded...this, my friend, is the the truth.

------

On a side note, we are proud to announce that our bulk division at NutraPlanet adheres to strict GMP guidelines. We have spent a considerable amount of time, energy, and resources to comply to these guidelines to offer our customers the highest level of product quality and integrity.

We have hired expert GMP consultants, conducted GAP analysis, built an FDA approved HEPA filtered clean room, isolated HVAC for our bulk room and quarantine room, and 3rd party testing.

Attached is an independent lab analysis of our bulk D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) showing 99+%, as well as the results for the heavy metal and microbial tests.

We go above and beyond to ensure that our products are of the highest caliber, and will continually strive to bring the highest quality supplements at affordable prices.
    Oh sam you know I love busting your balls. I won't go into your post because I'm trying to be a good boy. Wish you luck and I'm sure the consumers will benefit greatly from some friendly banter.

39. Board Sponsor
    Answers

1fast chicks like the bad boys. Just sayin.
    ForeRunner Labs

40. New Member
    Answers

NP or SP, i be buying from whoever has the cheapest stuff. hehe

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
    By John.R in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:25 AM