NutraPro Protein (5lb) is BACK IN STOCK!!!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

NutraPro Protein (5lb) is BACK IN STOCK!!!

NutraPro (5lb) has become NutraPlanet's flag-ship, best selling protein, not only because of the amazing taste and flavor selection, but also due to the fantastic mix-ability, and the top-notch ingredients used to formulate this superior protein blend!

Pick up some today for the EXTREMELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $29.99!!!

Available in 8 Delicious Flavors:
    • Frosty Milk Chocolate
    • Whipped Vanilla Cream
    • Strawberries & Cream
    • Juicy Watermelon Splash
    • Chocolate Graham Cracker
    • Chocolate Peanut Butter
    • Vanilla Cake Batter
    • Frosted Cinnamon Bun

NutraPro™ Advanced Hydrodispersed Whey Protein!

NutraPro™ is a specifically engineered, advanced blend of the highest quality, most bio-available proteins in the world. With precise ratios of ultra-pure Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) and Cross-Flow Microfiltration Whey Protein Isolate (CFM-WPI), NutraPro™ delivers continual streams of myo-replenishing nutrients to muscles for immediate and prolonged amino acid transport and continued muscle-feeding, to create the ultimate recovery environment.

NutraPro™ has one of the highest total protein percentages (79%) and highest protein efficiency ratio (PER) of any protein blend on the market as well as a near perfect score when considering the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) which measures overall protein quality in light of amino acid requirements in humans. NutraPro™ also contains high levels of Glutamine, Glutamine peptides as well as optimal levels of Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, including Branch-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) that are absolutely vital for muscle repair and growth. Quite simply, NutraPro™ is designed to be the single highest quality protein blend available.

NutraPro™ is instantized for superior dispersion in liquid, and unlike other, lesser quality proteins, mixes completely with just a few stirs of a spoon; no vigorous shaking or blending required! NutraPro™ protein is so pure that there is zero gas, bloating or stomach discomfort, even for those who are moderately lactose intolerant! NutraPro™ has also been formulated to ensure it is the best tasting protein available, period. No expense was spared in creating our mouth-watering flavor profiles so that even after the 80th serving in the container has been used, you are still craving more.

NutraPro™ is made in the USA from the finest ingredients available. Contains no added sugars, fats, fillers, maltodextrin or aspartame.

NutraPro™ is clearly the protein pinnacle for quality, results and taste!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Here we go folks.....lets get the credit cards out and rolling
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You guys better have stocked up double this time...

My muscles were pissed!

brb ordering nutrapro
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sorry about the delay guys. Hopefully the supply is a bit more constant so there´s no more NutraPro drought.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.35%

That is excellent news!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

finally!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

GREAT!! i hate the **** i had to buy during the outage. *happy dance*
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.78%

Heads up everyone...

Due to the increased demand in protein, supplies have been limited causing not only a shortage in supply, but also an increase in cost. We have held out on increasing the price for quite some time, but in order to keep the integrity and quality of the product high and supplies stocked, we must raise the price on NutraPro.

Rest assured we are going to keep the price as competitive as possible making NutraPro the best bang for your buck.

We will keep the price at $29.99 for this weekend only, but prices will be going up on 8/2/10.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

....after i gave up and ordered 10lbs of some other protein that i don't like.. damnnnit. oh well i suppose i'll pick up some nutrapro anyways its sooo good!
  10. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quite a few nice deals on Nutra stuff right now

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

Damn, and i just got now found time to order, missed the good price by 1hr 20 mins lol... I have been heavily advertising this mix at my gym, by far the best protein I have tried
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

crap. was gonna order 5 last night and put it off and the price went up. Quality cost something though
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.35%

Glad I checked the forums this weekend, got several tubs coming my way. Christmas in August he..he...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Heads up everyone...

Due to the increased demand in protein, supplies have been limited causing not only a shortage in supply, but also an increase in cost. We have held out on increasing the price for quite some time, but in order to keep the integrity and quality of the product high and supplies stocked, we must raise the price on NutraPro.

Rest assured we are going to keep the price as competitive as possible making NutraPro the best bang for your buck.

We will keep the price at $29.99 for this weekend only, but prices will be going up on 8/2/10.
    price was really the thing that attracted/or sold me on this protein. now that the price is 32.99 can we expect it to go even higher, or will this be final price? i would hate it see it be raised to the price of other proteins (like optimum nutrition or all the whey)
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My thought is that where it sits presently will be where it will remain for the foreseeable future. However, should supply costs be altered in anyway, then obviously things will need to be reexamined as needed. Rest assured, that NP always looks out for our customers, and we always have your best interests and wallets in mind
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stankydanky View Post
    price was really the thing that attracted/or sold me on this protein. now that the price is 32.99 can we expect it to go even higher, or will this be final price? i would hate it see it be raised to the price of other proteins (like optimum nutrition or all the whey)
    If they prices of whey go back down, then we will follow that trend. There has been already discussion about the reason for the increase (PepsiCo buying up massive amounts of raw whey protein). The increase in NutraPro won't be the only increase; i talked with Sam today about the prices and a few companies have already informed us of increase in their product, and also decreased availability by some others.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    ... Rest assured, that NP always looks out for our customers, and we always have your best interests and wallets in mind
    Oh yeah, then where's the bulk AA i've been requesting! (powder or liquid, I won't be picky )
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Heads up everyone...

whew...glad i bought some.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.17%

I'm really picky about protein taste but Nutrapro is insanely great tasting, specially the strawberries and cream!! Anybody have any idea about the watermelon flavor? I want to buy it, but I didn't get a sample of it
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.02%

watermelon was pretty good i liked it
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.76%

BRING THIS BACK!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro protein???
    By mw1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. NutraPro chocolate is back in stock!!!
    By atjnutrition2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 07:49 AM
  3. IronMagLabs Whey Protein Isolate Back In Stock!
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:44 PM
  4. IronMagLabs Whey Protein Isolate Back In Stock!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 06:24 PM