L-Carnitine L-Tartarate (100 grams) Back in stock?

azlifter

Awards
I was just curious when the bulk L-Carnitine L-Tartarate (100 grams) will be available again? Just ran out and need to reorder. Thank you!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ur going to be waiting for a while...RPN went out of business

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any chance Nutra would do a bulk plcar and lclt?

1newbie

Awards
New to the forum after being away from bodybuilding for 10 years or so. What happened to RPN. No more Eviscerate......?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i really enjoyed LCLT from RPN

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Its also in Protocol. Which is out of stock here.. But im sure you can find it...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any chance of a bulk PLCAR powder again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes? That is the best news I heard all week! :)
Right now we are trying to solve the water absorption problem in the containers and pricing out large-scale filling.

Since PLCAR was essentially something I contributed to the industry (2004) I'm quite possessive of it, lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now we are trying to solve the water absorption problem in the containers and pricing out large-scale filling.

Since PLCAR was essentially something I contributed to the industry (2004) I'm quite possessive of it, lol.
And that's why my RPN PLCAR stash is still going strong; loaded up when you added it to the line. I've had no water problems with any containers so far.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:box:

And that's why my RPN PLCAR stash is still going strong; loaded up when you added it to the line. I've had no water problems with any containers so far.
never had issues with mt PLCAR or LCLT tubs. Still have a couple of each to hold me over.

When's your DAA product coming out?