Citrus Dew flavorring????

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys wonderring if this stuff covers bulk bcaa and Peptopro enough..... i hate buying so much damn crystal light...:grumpy:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's, yes, but I do not know about the PeptoPro.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how well does it cover bcaa, i usually use 15g bcaa in 16oz water, which takes 1 packet of crystal light, which usually makes 1qt..... to give an idea of coverring tastes for me

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I have not used it personally in that regard, but the feedback for masking BCAA's was/is very positive.

You do, however, seem to require a crap ton of flavoring! I am sure Citrus Dew would work for you, but at the amounts which you are using crystal light, I do not know how cost effective the citrus dew would be.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or how cost effective the CL is either LOL

well uve never had peptopro then stuff is rank..... like sour gym socks, 2 scoops which is 60g needs 1qt* of crystal light flavorring, im sure i could get away with less on the bcaa,

curious as to how much citrus dew would = 1 packet(enough for 1qt) of Crystal light i guess

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I bought some citrus dew for masking BCAA as well. It works pretty good. However I cannot compare it to crystal light as I haven't used that method. Also, sorry, but I forget my measurement ratio right now. I think like 5g BCAA and maybe 1/4g citrus dew. So ya, it does cover BCAA but cost vs crystal light I couldn't help you out.