ALPHA-T2 - MEGA-SALE - 5 Days only at NUTRA

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ATTN: Anabolic Minds Members who like cheap stuff.

Well guys, because we felt bad about Alpha-T2 being out of stock for five days, we have decided to have a FIVE DAY SALE on ALPHA-T2

We could have easily kept the price the same or even increased the price since the demand is currently so high, but that’s not the PES style! We want to give YOU even more of a deal. We have the consumer in mind at all times and nothing else. That is the PES mission. You guys are what have made PES grow and able to compete with the big boys, and because of this PES will continue to grow and bring you great products and a great value. Consider this a “thanks”.

PES’ goal is to give great products that give results. We promise to keep all of our future products blending the fine line between goals and results. We want our consumers to have hardcore supplements because after all, the results are what count.

I would like to thank Nutraplanet for having this amazing sale and putting up all the great stacks at very low prices. Without them, none of this could happen!

I also want to thank, LG, Primodial, Performance Design, Driven Sports, and USPLabs for being open minded about the Alpha-T2 stacks with their products, and helping to push them along. It meant a lot to us to have USPLabs jump in our thread last week and offer AM members free bottles of jack3d to go along with out Alpha-T2 contest. We are always looking for companies to join forces with us and help benefit the consumers with GREAT STACKS and GREAT DEALS.

Enjoy the sale: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Sale Ends Friday 7/23/2010

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ATTN: Anabolic Minds Members who like cheap stuff.

Well guys, because we felt bad about Alpha-T2 being out of stock for five days, we have decided to have a FIVE DAY SALE on ALPHA-T2 for only $19.99.

We could have easily kept the price the same or even increased the price since the demand is currently so high, but that’s not the PES style! We want to give YOU even more of a deal. We have the consumer in mind at all times and nothing else. That is the PES mission. You guys are what have made PES grow and able to compete with the big boys, and because of this PES will continue to grow and bring you great products and a great value. Consider this a “thanks”.

PES’ goal is to give great products that give results. We promise to keep all of our future products blending the fine line between goals and results. We want our consumers to have hardcore supplements because after all, the results are what count.

I would like to thank Nutraplanet for having this amazing sale and putting up all the great stacks at very low prices. Without them, none of this could happen!

I also want to thank, LG, Primodial, Performance Design, Driven Sports, and USPLabs for being open minded about the Alpha-T2 stacks with their products, and helping to push them along. It meant a lot to us to have USPLabs jump in our thread last week and offer AM members free bottles of jack3d to go along with out Alpha-T2 contest. We are always looking for companies to join forces with us and help benefit the consumers with GREAT STACKS and GREAT DEALS.

Enjoy the sale: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

:32:

Guys Take advantage of this Sick Deal!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Incredible price. I just got ASGT + Alpha-T2 delivered today and went ahead and bought two more bottles along with Noxidant and some Fish Oil caps.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
how are you guys dosing thsi stuff, especially for 225lb plus

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Incredible sale! I have a few bottles, but I am going to grab 2 more for the future. Thanks for the sale, Natty!

vasu

Awards
Will the OEP + Alpha T2 stack price increase after this mega sale is over?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hurry up Guys sales ends SOON!!!!! STOCK UP!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT!

Today is your LAST CHANCE at this EXTREMELY LOW BLOWOUT PRICE on the NEW & EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE Alpha-T2 (90 caps)!

This sale will end at the strike of midnight tonight, so stock up on this AMAZING PRODUCT today, currently ONLY $19.99, 60% OFF!!!

Alpha-T2 Benefits:
  • TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
  • INCREASE METABOLISM
  • DECREASE FAT STORAGE
  • INCREASE FAT BURNING
  • NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally broke down and picked up a bottle. Never got the sample from the promo a few weeks back...but still decided to go with this rather than other 3,3 products bc i love the alpha-y.

Looking forward to giving this a shot.

yowoe

Awards
Since you guys had this awesome deal, how about a deal on Lean Xtreme too so that everybody who bought Alpha T2 can make a stack?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Since you guys had this awesome deal, how about a deal on Lean Xtreme too so that everybody who bought Alpha T2 can make a stack?
Your wish is my command!

FOR A FEW DAYS ONLY, get Lean Xtreme (90 caps), for the EXTREMELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $25.99, 48% OFF SRP!!!

Lean Xtreme and Alpha-T2 make an excellent stack, as many will testify to the amazing synergy and benefits that the two products provide! Everyone's feedback is very welcomed!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wish is my command!

FOR A FEW DAYS ONLY, get Lean Xtreme (90 caps), for the EXTREMELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $25.99, 48% OFF SRP!!!

Lean Xtreme and Alpha-T2 make an excellent stack, as many will testify to the amazing synergy and benefits that the two products provide! Everyone's feedback is very welcomed!

Geeezzzzzzz is a AWESOME Price!!!!!

yowoe

Awards
Grabbed 2 Lean Xtremes.

Thanks! Nutraplanet rocks! :box: