Nutraplanet Paypal options for Australian Customers

1. Nutraplanet Paypal options for Australian Customers

Hi Nutra Planeteers,

Being a loyal customer to you guy's is it possible for a paypal payment option for Australian Customers?

Since my credit card is maxed out at the moment and I wish to place another order very shortly and would have to use paypal. I was hoping to do this with NP as you guy's have some excellent products and great deals.

What do you think?

BP

2. good idea ^^ cmon NutraPlanet get the paypal option on the go :-)

3. We used to offer paypal. However we had some problems with customers disputing charges, and it created a huge hassle. I don't think we will be implementing it in the near future; my best solution is an IOU to a buddy with a credit card.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We used to offer paypal. However we had some problems with customers disputing charges, and it created a huge hassle. I don't think we will be implementing it in the near future; my best solution is an IOU to a buddy with a credit card.
    would you be able to mark a shipment to the UK as a gift value of $5 for me in the future? I got absolutely crippled on import duty + taxes on my last order, so much so it makes me think twice before placing my next order..... the duty taxes and shipping were double the price I paid for the actual product !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does nutraplanet accept paypal?
    By pantherdude63 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:45 AM
  2. Attention All NutraPlanet Customers:
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:32 PM
  3. Huge Favor to All NutraPlanet Customers!!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 03:53 PM
  4. Nutraplanet accept Paypal??
    By MR RHOMBALOIDS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 02:24 PM
  5. Nutraplanet takes care of their customers
    By spitboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 04:43 PM