Nutraplanet Paypal options for Australian Customers

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Hi Nutra Planeteers,

Being a loyal customer to you guy's is it possible for a paypal payment option for Australian Customers?

Since my credit card is maxed out at the moment and I wish to place another order very shortly and would have to use paypal. I was hoping to do this with NP as you guy's have some excellent products and great deals.

What do you think?

BP

hexstatic

Awards
good idea ^^ cmon NutraPlanet get the paypal option on the go :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
We used to offer paypal. However we had some problems with customers disputing charges, and it created a huge hassle. I don't think we will be implementing it in the near future; my best solution is an IOU to a buddy with a credit card.

hexstatic

Awards
We used to offer paypal. However we had some problems with customers disputing charges, and it created a huge hassle. I don't think we will be implementing it in the near future; my best solution is an IOU to a buddy with a credit card.
would you be able to mark a shipment to the UK as a gift value of $5 for me in the future? I got absolutely crippled on import duty + taxes on my last order, so much so it makes me think twice before placing my next order..... the duty taxes and shipping were double the price I paid for the actual product ! :ponder: