Freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

805bgtymer

Awards
Ordered 250.00 bucks of supplements. Had it shipped to my mom's. Spaced on the address and put down my mom's old address. It got delivered 2 days ago. I'm screwed!!!! I'm so pissed off at myself for being a moron. I hope tomorrow when I show up at the old address they have my stuff!!!! I'll print out the invoice from fed ex saying it got delivered and at what time. I'm praying this happens peacefully. Or I guess I'll have to figure out a way to get even with those bastards if they try and bs me that they never got it. OOOOOO man I'm smoking hot!!!!!!!!

805bgtymer

Awards
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...........man this sucks......I really hope there nice people and have the package. Its a upscale neighborhood, so thats a plus. But you never know....I will remain calm till tomorrow.......whYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......man i am stupid!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyone is going to disagree with you, but think positive .

805bgtymer

Awards
went to the house today. AN old lady answered an toook my information. She said her son gets the mail and would know if it came. I told her it did come and I have proof of deivery from fed ex. She said that she would have him call me. Im keeping my fingers crossed!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
went to the house today. AN old lady answered an toook my information. She said her son gets the mail and would know if it came. I told her it did come and I have proof of deivery from fed ex. She said that she would have him call me. Im keeping my fingers crossed!
Hope her son doesn't go to the gym, or your screwed bud....

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
im in too, btw, upscale... .. .downscale.... it matters not bro, people with alot of money and bad morals will beat you out of a buck just as fast as a guy who is to the curb, I just hope the guy isnt a meth addict livin at his moms house, or those supps are on ebay by now :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
im in too, btw, upscale... .. .downscale.... it matters not bro, people with alot of money and bad morals will beat you out of a buck just as fast as a guy who is to the curb, I just hope the guy isnt a meth addict livin at his moms house, or those supps are on ebay by now :)
cuz meth addicts have time to feed their addiction by selling things on eBay...

805bgtymer

Awards
he had a nice truck parked in the back. one of those 3 level town homes. I'm hoping he has a clue, I could turn up the pressure in a nasty way. Do I have any legal recourse since the package had my name on it and it was delivered by fed ex? tampering with the mail is a federal offense? I have the verification of deivery from fed ex, so its proof it got there...... The lady says her son doesn't work out, not into stuff like that.....I would hate to have to push his button....but hey it happens, he defenitely would regret keepin my package.....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he had a nice truck parked in the back. one of those 3 level town homes. I'm hoping he has a clue, I could turn up the pressure in a nasty way. Do I have any legal recourse since the package had my name on it and it was delivered by fed ex? tampering with the mail is a federal offense? I have the verification of deivery from fed ex, so its proof it got there...... The lady says her son doesn't work out, not into stuff like that.....I would hate to have to push his button....but hey it happens, he defenitely would regret keepin my package.....
Yes, if he keeps your package, you could pursue him in court and win.

805bgtymer

Awards
Gamer I hope your right, my home boy said the same thing. Worst case scenario I get my friend to show up in uniform and scare him. He works for fed ex, in case someone thought i was friends with a cop. I dont interact with law enforcement. Never have never will. dont care if its a former class mate or someones boy friend or girl friend. I had several bad experiences with cops....past!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gamer I hope your right, my home boy said the same thing. Worst case scenario I get my friend to show up in uniform and scare him. He works for fed ex, in case someone thought i was friends with a cop. I dont interact with law enforcement. Never have never will. dont care if its a former class mate or someones boy friend or girl friend. I had several bad experiences with cops....past!!!!
Its your mail, you bought it, you have an invoice. If he opened it, thats tampering with your bought property and that is illegal.. You have proof that it is yours..

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
you want cops for friends man, they can help you out of bad situations. Got a package nabbed with about 5K of mexican goodies in a few years back, my friends made it all go away and nothing on my record

Pullups

Awards
That's a bad scenario, not only do we hope our goods pass customs but then having it deliverd to wrong place... Ouch that's a bad one. I did courier work for some time and I myself had delivered parcels to wrong place, I used to go back and demand the parcel back. Show them proof of delivery and get management to call, apply quick pressure on them mate.

Pullups

Awards
Most important is that parcel was signed for, many courier services here don't always get a signiture upon delivery cause they don't wanna rediliver same parcel again. They carry a scanner and before they reach the depo they sign it themselves, a quick scribble you know what I mean. That way they cover themselves.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
check with the courier to see what their rules are on delivery . The main one in the UK -Royal Mail -has an obligation to deliver to the address and not the addressee.This doesnt help you i know but put your faith in human nature and hope you get your parcel.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
my next door neighbor got my box of supps did not say anything to me she called fed ex made them pick it up fed ex took it back then reshipped it to me it took like 4 extra days lazy f---s it was like 20 feet away

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Call FedEx and let them know. They will send a delivery guy over there asking for the package back and they should be able to re-route it to you after that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its your mail, you bought it, you have an invoice. If he opened it, thats tampering with your bought property and that is illegal.. You have proof that it is yours..
he iwll have to prove his possession of it however. Which may be difficult without a signed invoice

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he iwll have to prove his possession of it however. Which may be difficult without a signed invoice
Wouldn't an invoice suffice? Invoice in the package, name on the box?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Ordered 250.00 bucks of supplements. Had it shipped to my mom's. Spaced on the address and put down my mom's old address. It got delivered 2 days ago. I'm screwed!!!! I'm so pissed off at myself for being a moron. I hope tomorrow when I show up at the old address they have my stuff!!!! I'll print out the invoice from fed ex saying it got delivered and at what time. I'm praying this happens peacefully. Or I guess I'll have to figure out a way to get even with those bastards if they try and bs me that they never got it. OOOOOO man I'm smoking hot!!!!!!!!
I hate to hear of your misfortune. If it makes you feel any better, you are definitely NOT the first customer of ours to have this happen, forgetting to update an old shipping address.

Email us at [email protected] and provide your email address, name, and the order number. In the email, tell our CS department what happened and ask them to call FedEx for you. We can then get FedEx to go back to the place of delivery, try and reclaim the package, and then have it rerouted to you. Therefore, also provide our CS department with your new shipping address.

Also, please keep us posted on this experience, for it is in our best interest to make sure you receive your package.

Thanks for your patience and business, as I am crossing my fingers for you!

805bgtymer

Awards
Good news, the homeowners assocation called me that runs the place. The residence gave them my package. I guess I kinda scared the old lady, my looks I mean, I got a bunch of tattoo's, bald head, visible tattoo's even with long sleeve shirt, so most people kinda get the wrong idea! Anyways got the package, I want to thank everyone for the positive messages!!!!!!!!! I truly appreciate them and it meant alot! I figured most would laugh but everyone here seems to value money. I will always double and triple check everything! One more note, thank you Nutra Planet!! Best place hands down, price is always close to lowest but the customer service is second to none!!!

Now its time to go blast chest and see how much the sarms is working....I'm feeling like I can do 260ish for 10reps on the flat bench with ease, last week 245 felt light.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad everything worked out...If you ever need anything I'm 1 click away (that's what she said).

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
happy to hear you got your box :)

propho

Awards
  • Established
glad everything worked out.. thanks for the "fun" thread =)

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
yeah this was a funny read, obviously not funny for you! but looking back at it, it will be how awesomely you handled it! :D