Freaking out!!!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

  1. Registered User
    805bgtymer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oxnard
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    178

    Freaking out!!!!!!!!!!


    Ordered 250.00 bucks of supplements. Had it shipped to my mom's. Spaced on the address and put down my mom's old address. It got delivered 2 days ago. I'm screwed!!!! I'm so pissed off at myself for being a moron. I hope tomorrow when I show up at the old address they have my stuff!!!! I'll print out the invoice from fed ex saying it got delivered and at what time. I'm praying this happens peacefully. Or I guess I'll have to figure out a way to get even with those bastards if they try and bs me that they never got it. OOOOOO man I'm smoking hot!!!!!!!!


  2. Registered User
    805bgtymer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oxnard
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    178

    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....... ....man this sucks......I really hope there nice people and have the package. Its a upscale neighborhood, so thats a plus. But you never know....I will remain calm till tomorrow.......whYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY......man i am stupid!

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13341

    i dont think anyone is going to disagree with you, but think positive .

  4. Registered User
    805bgtymer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oxnard
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    178

    went to the house today. AN old lady answered an toook my information. She said her son gets the mail and would know if it came. I told her it did come and I have proof of deivery from fed ex. She said that she would have him call me. Im keeping my fingers crossed!

  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 805bgtymer View Post
    went to the house today. AN old lady answered an toook my information. She said her son gets the mail and would know if it came. I told her it did come and I have proof of deivery from fed ex. She said that she would have him call me. Im keeping my fingers crossed!
    Hope her son doesn't go to the gym, or your screwed bud....

  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5552

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Hope her son doesn't go to the gym, or your screwed bud....
    truth, this man speaks it.

  7. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    785

    oh **** im in for this one

  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Ya, im subbed lol..

  9. Registered User
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1734

    im in too, btw, upscale... .. .downscale.... it matters not bro, people with alot of money and bad morals will beat you out of a buck just as fast as a guy who is to the curb, I just hope the guy isnt a meth addict livin at his moms house, or those supps are on ebay by now
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5552

    Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    im in too, btw, upscale... .. .downscale.... it matters not bro, people with alot of money and bad morals will beat you out of a buck just as fast as a guy who is to the curb, I just hope the guy isnt a meth addict livin at his moms house, or those supps are on ebay by now
    cuz meth addicts have time to feed their addiction by selling things on eBay...

  11. Registered User
    805bgtymer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oxnard
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    178

    he had a nice truck parked in the back. one of those 3 level town homes. I'm hoping he has a clue, I could turn up the pressure in a nasty way. Do I have any legal recourse since the package had my name on it and it was delivered by fed ex? tampering with the mail is a federal offense? I have the verification of deivery from fed ex, so its proof it got there...... The lady says her son doesn't work out, not into stuff like that.....I would hate to have to push his button....but hey it happens, he defenitely would regret keepin my package.....

  12. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 805bgtymer View Post
    he had a nice truck parked in the back. one of those 3 level town homes. I'm hoping he has a clue, I could turn up the pressure in a nasty way. Do I have any legal recourse since the package had my name on it and it was delivered by fed ex? tampering with the mail is a federal offense? I have the verification of deivery from fed ex, so its proof it got there...... The lady says her son doesn't work out, not into stuff like that.....I would hate to have to push his button....but hey it happens, he defenitely would regret keepin my package.....
    Yes, if he keeps your package, you could pursue him in court and win.

  13. Registered User
    805bgtymer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oxnard
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    178

    Gamer I hope your right, my home boy said the same thing. Worst case scenario I get my friend to show up in uniform and scare him. He works for fed ex, in case someone thought i was friends with a cop. I dont interact with law enforcement. Never have never will. dont care if its a former class mate or someones boy friend or girl friend. I had several bad experiences with cops....past!!!!

  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 805bgtymer View Post
    Gamer I hope your right, my home boy said the same thing. Worst case scenario I get my friend to show up in uniform and scare him. He works for fed ex, in case someone thought i was friends with a cop. I dont interact with law enforcement. Never have never will. dont care if its a former class mate or someones boy friend or girl friend. I had several bad experiences with cops....past!!!!
    Its your mail, you bought it, you have an invoice. If he opened it, thats tampering with your bought property and that is illegal.. You have proof that it is yours..

  15. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24388

    you want cops for friends man, they can help you out of bad situations. Got a package nabbed with about 5K of mexican goodies in a few years back, my friends made it all go away and nothing on my record
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  16. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    97

    That's a bad scenario, not only do we hope our goods pass customs but then having it deliverd to wrong place... Ouch that's a bad one. I did courier work for some time and I myself had delivered parcels to wrong place, I used to go back and demand the parcel back. Show them proof of delivery and get management to call, apply quick pressure on them mate.

  17. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    97

    Most important is that parcel was signed for, many courier services here don't always get a signiture upon delivery cause they don't wanna rediliver same parcel again. They carry a scanner and before they reach the depo they sign it themselves, a quick scribble you know what I mean. That way they cover themselves.

  18. Registered User
    Pullups's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    97

    Hope you get your goods man.
    Cheers.

  19. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13341

    check with the courier to see what their rules are on delivery . The main one in the UK -Royal Mail -has an obligation to deliver to the address and not the addressee.This doesnt help you i know but put your faith in human nature and hope you get your parcel.

  20. Registered User
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    minnesota
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    350

    my next door neighbor got my box of supps did not say anything to me she called fed ex made them pick it up fed ex took it back then reshipped it to me it took like 4 extra days lazy f---s it was like 20 feet away

  •   

      
     

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. freaking out, please help!!
    By tnubs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Too freaking funny
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 09:07 PM
  3. The snow is freaking me out...
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:17 AM
  4. Freaking out
    By jacovd in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Freaking ear infections
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.