Only.........................

$78.95

:32:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nutraplanet is freaking awesome, costumer service is by far the best... they gave a whole bunch of free samples, a shirt, and optimum nutrition shaker bottle

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet is freaking awesome, costumer service is by far the best... they gave a whole bunch of free samples, a shirt, and optimum nutrition shaker bottle
why do i never get this stuff in my orders?do i need to request it or something?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
why do i never get this stuff in my orders?do i need to request it or something?
Just ask and you shall receive (in the comments sections during checkout)......that is if we have samples, t-shirts, etc. in stock

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ask and you shall receive (in the comments sections during checkout)......that is if we have samples, t-shirts, etc. in stock
can you gives us a hint on when you t-shirts in stock?(mine was too small, but still a cool shirt)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
can you gives us a hint on when you t-shirts in stock?(mine was too small, but still a cool shirt)
We have all sizes in stock, but not in every style that we have always offered. Just leave the size you would prefer in the comments section as well. You might end up with the classic style, the "Master Your World" style, or the Flying Ninja Monkeys style. I can't promise that you'll always get one, for we do run out of stock from time to time, the same with samples.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have all sizes in stock, but not in every style that we have always offered. Just leave the size you would prefer in the comments section as well. You might end up with the classic style, the "Master Your World" style, or the Flying Ninja Monkeys style. I can't promise that you'll always get one, for we do run out of stock from time to time, the same with samples.
awesome, i got the monkey ninja one and i wanna wear it with pride but it dont fit me, if i put it on it looks like im wearing spandex. gonna order again and make sure to ask for XL this time. thanks guy

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Only.........................

$78.95

:32:
I have to say this is a ridiculous deal considering the gains you will get from this stack. If you have ever wanted to run something that is as close to a hormonal as possible without the risks, this is your chance. One of the most fun products I have ran and the results were second to none guys. :bigok:

flynlow

Awards
I called NP about two weeks ago to add something to an order that hadn't shipped yet. The guy on the phone asked me if I would like a T-shirt and some samples, asked my shirt size. Got the box about a week later, no shirt, no samples. Packing list said "hook this customer up with an XL t-shirt and some samples". I thought it was kind of odd but being free, I wasn't going to complain. Thought it kind of funny really.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet deal

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
thanks good to know!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I support this thread :yup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet is still the only site I personally order from! Ever since I was 17 and ordered from NP the first time, I never went back. I think I've made maybe 1 or 2 orders from other places over the course of 6yrs. Not bad considering I used to buy supps 1-2x/mth! I think I averaged about $250/order for about a year. Ha.

NP is king!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
awesome, i got the monkey ninja one and i wanna wear it with pride but it dont fit me, if i put it on it looks like im wearing spandex. gonna order again and make sure to ask for XL this time. thanks guy
"Hey, dare ain't nottin wrong with da extra medium, it makes you look supa swole"....haha!

Sorry to hear you got one that doesn't fit, giving your hopes up. Hell, make it a poster on your wall...or, just give it to someone who can wear it. I know chicks love a good shirt to sleep in. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I called NP about two weeks ago to add something to an order that hadn't shipped yet. The guy on the phone asked me if I would like a T-shirt and some samples, asked my shirt size. Got the box about a week later, no shirt, no samples. Packing list said "hook this customer up with an XL t-shirt and some samples". I thought it was kind of odd but being free, I wasn't going to complain. Thought it kind of funny really.
I apologize for your misfortune. What was your order # for the order you placed with this missing goodies? I'll personally look into making sure that you get hooked up on your next order.

As well, please leave a comment during the checkout of your next order, requesting these items, and be sure to list what size shirt that you would prefer. Also, it will not trouble or annoy us whatsoever for you to call in your order and request these items. Ask for Darren, and if I am available to take the call, I will personally make sure the goodies are placed in your order.

Thanks for your understanding and for your support & business!

flynlow

Awards
163086 was the order number and actually it was you (Darren) I spoke with. Like I said, it wasn't any big deal. I just thought I would mention it in this thread since it seemed somewhat on topic.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys my bro is hooked on nutraplanet
he would usually order from bb com
needless to say he is a nutra fan now :fing02:
BTW when is nutrapro gonna be in stock?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hey guys my bro is hooked on nutraplanet
he would usually order from bb com
needless to say he is a nutra fan now :fing02:
BTW when is nutrapro gonna be in stock?
Wednesday (fingers crossed)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
just made a new order and made sure to request samples and a shirt..guess well see how it turns out in about 4 days when i get my package

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
let's get this thread back on track...

Amazing deal right here!!!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
going to go back off track again..just got my order last night.couple samples included as well as a flying samurai monkey shirt!nutra ftw!haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't gotten a flying monkey shirt! I'll be making an order today. Crossing my fingers! :D

...the last NP shirt I had was ruined when I took a trip to Boston. I won't say how. :eek:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Wait shirts? i guess i missed something. I want one, what do i have to buy?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want a flying monkey shirt!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I still haven't gotten a flying monkey shirt! I'll be making an order today. Crossing my fingers! :D

...the last NP shirt I had was ruined when I took a trip to Boston. I won't say how. :eek:
we don't have shirts that fit you mr cannon :p

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn....

thats a hell of a deal

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had a monkey I would dress him in the NP monkey tshirt.
If I had a monkey....first order of business would be a diaper....cuz I hear they REALLY like to dig.....alot...and fling...then a NP ninja monkey shirt....but I spose that's just preference...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

skumster02

Awards
how exactly would one run this stack that comes in the box w/ 2 natadrol, 1 formadrol, 1ghenerate

natadrol (6caps a day) = 40days
formadrol (3caps day) = 30days
ghenerate (12sprays day) = 60days

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
how exactly would one run this stack that comes in the box w/ 2 natadrol, 1 formadrol, 1ghenerate

natadrol (6caps a day) = 40days
formadrol (3caps day) = 30days
ghenerate (12sprays day) = 60days
the Nata dose is fine
run the form as a PCT. Start with 4 a day for the 1st week and tapper down to 3 and so on as needed
Ghenerate can be run throughout cycle and the PCT

skumster02

Awards
the Nata dose is fine
run the form as a PCT. Start with 4 a day for the 1st week and tapper down to 3 and so on as needed
Ghenerate can be run throughout cycle and the PCT
thanks.