Want to lose fat and GET RIPPED while only paying $10 for Jack3d?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alpha-T2 + Jack3d Stack By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Guys...with this stack you are only paying 10 BUCKS for USPLabs Jack3d

The most popular pre-workout supplement on the market for only $10 when you buy the hottest fat burner of the summer - what more could you ask for?

You can turn EVERY one of your workouts into an intense fat destroying energy boosting workout with this stack.

All you have to do is take 1-2 capsules of Alpha-T2 with your desired Jack3d serving (I like 2 scoops) before your workout, and then enjoy the ride!

Stacking ALPHA-T2 with Jack3d allows intense synergy between a thyroid booster, a targeted fat destroyer, and a blend of powerful stimulants that all work together to upregulate fat burning!

Add all of this to the rest of the ingredients in Jack3d and you will get...well....JACKED!

Both flavors available ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This would definitely make for a super intense workout!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we are paying $15 for the Jack3D? Alpha-T2 by itself is $30 and with Jack3d its $45 unless I am missing something.

yowoe

Awards
Well since I've been spoiled by the Alpha-T2 deal for $20, I'd say we're paying $25 for Jacked. Nutraplanet's Jacked is $28, so we're not saving much in the spoiled sense.

Otherwise, a decent deal.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Alpha-T2 + Jack3d Stack By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Guys...with this stack you are only paying 10 BUCKS for USPLabs Jack3d

The most popular pre-workout supplement on the market for only $10 when you buy the hottest fat burner of the summer - what more could you ask for?

You can turn EVERY one of your workouts into an intense fat destroying energy boosting workout with this stack.

All you have to do is take 1-2 capsules of Alpha-T2 with your desired Jack3d serving (I like 2 scoops) before your workout, and then enjoy the ride!

Stacking ALPHA-T2 with Jack3d allows intense synergy between a thyroid booster, a targeted fat destroyer, and a blend of powerful stimulants that all work together to upregulate fat burning!

Add all of this to the rest of the ingredients in Jack3d and you will get...well....JACKED!

Both flavors available ;)
Correction: This stack is now available with the Grape Bubblegum flavor of Jack3d as well!!!