Animal/Universal Beef Aminos - AnabolicMinds.com

Animal/Universal Beef Aminos

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  195 lbs.

Animal/Universal Beef Aminos

I was wondering if you guys could look into carrying 100% Beef Aminos from Universal Nutrition. This would save me from having to order this product from another site and I am sure that it is going to catch on with most people that currently use Uni-liver.

universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=392

Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is the difference between this and Uni-liver? I have always wondered what the deal with these two is considering I have been looking at finally getting uni-liver after about a year of debating, lol!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  195 lbs.

GDiesel at the animapak forums posted "Uni-Liver is a proven staple that has stood the test of time. An undeniably good product.

That said, I'm definitely a 100% BA convert. They digest easily and provide a wider array of beef protein sources. I've taken as many as 20 a day thus far with nothing but positive results and no negative impact in digestion or any stomach discomfort.

Adding these to meals is a great way to fortify your daily whole food nutrition (the whole point of supplementation in the first place) and helps to diversify your amino profile, which is always a good thing when attempting to maximize the anabolic response.

Peace, G"

I am incorporating both into my diet 2 uni-liver and 2 BA in between meals.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What is the difference between this and Uni-liver? I have always wondered what the deal with these two is considering I have been looking at finally getting uni-liver after about a year of debating, lol!
    I'd like to know this as well.

I'm currently using Uni-Liver and would love to know what the difference is. If BA has less iron then I'm in. But no matter how hard I try to figure out what the difference is, there's just no specific info.

I suspect the products are nearly identical. And I'd advise others to operate under this assumption until we get a straight answer from a Universal rep. The question was asked on Universal's own forums and it wan't answered.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

I've noticed that the EAA's in Uni-liver are in higher quantity per 100g of liver vs BA. But the non-EAA's are in lesser quantity. Vitamins seem to be different also.

That's about all I can tell and depending on where you buy Uni-liver is cheaper.

I've used uni-liver a lot in the past. But since the reformulation I didn't really notice them helping as much. I think removing a lot of the B vitamins has really hurt the product IMO. I loved being on a cut, feeling lethargic and taking 4-6 pills and all the sudden I'd feel "normal" again. That and the constant price hikes Universal has been doing has lead me to stop buying them.

I used to be able to buy the 500 pill tub for $10 all day. Now I have to scour the nets for a $15 tub. 50% price hike is bad joo joo. At $10 a tub it would be worth it for the amino profile alone. For $15 I need to have the energy they used to give me. Especially to put up with all the rancid gas they give me! Although that was a secret indulgance
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    I've noticed that the EAA's in Uni-liver are in higher quantity per 100g of liver vs BA. But the non-EAA's are in lesser quantity. Vitamins seem to be different also.

That's about all I can tell and depending on where you buy Uni-liver is cheaper.

I've used uni-liver a lot in the past. But since the reformulation I didn't really notice them helping as much. I think removing a lot of the B vitamins has really hurt the product IMO. I loved being on a cut, feeling lethargic and taking 4-6 pills and all the sudden I'd feel "normal" again. That and the constant price hikes Universal has been doing has lead me to stop buying them.

I used to be able to buy the 500 pill tub for $10 all day. Now I have to scour the nets for a $15 tub. 50% price hike is bad joo joo. At $10 a tub it would be worth it for the amino profile alone. For $15 I need to have the energy they used to give me. Especially to put up with all the rancid gas they give me! Although that was a secret indulgance
    So sounds to me like Uni-Liver is still the way to go. Anyone have an argument in favor of Beef Aminos?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    So sounds to me like Uni-Liver is still the way to go. Anyone have an argument in favor of Beef Aminos?
    Yes, that and you get 500 pills of Uni-liver for a cheaper price compared to 400 pills of Beef Aminos.. I just wished they never ****ed with the formula. If it's not broke, DON'T FIX IT!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

I really wanna try em to. If it's better on digestion, well that would just improve my friday nightLOL. I wish they were the same price as Uni-Liver though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lean beef aminos
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:42 AM
  2. beef aminos or uni-liver
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. 100% Beef Aminos vs Uni Liver (universal)
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:32 PM
  4. Liquid Beef aminos
    By Max32 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 08:10 AM