Animal/Universal Beef Aminos

headend

Awards
I was wondering if you guys could look into carrying 100% Beef Aminos from Universal Nutrition. This would save me from having to order this product from another site and I am sure that it is going to catch on with most people that currently use Uni-liver.

universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=392

Thanks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the difference between this and Uni-liver? I have always wondered what the deal with these two is considering I have been looking at finally getting uni-liver after about a year of debating, lol!

headend

Awards
GDiesel at the animapak forums posted "Uni-Liver is a proven staple that has stood the test of time. An undeniably good product.

That said, I'm definitely a 100% BA convert. They digest easily and provide a wider array of beef protein sources. I've taken as many as 20 a day thus far with nothing but positive results and no negative impact in digestion or any stomach discomfort.

Adding these to meals is a great way to fortify your daily whole food nutrition (the whole point of supplementation in the first place) and helps to diversify your amino profile, which is always a good thing when attempting to maximize the anabolic response.

Peace, G"

I am incorporating both into my diet 2 uni-liver and 2 BA in between meals.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between this and Uni-liver? I have always wondered what the deal with these two is considering I have been looking at finally getting uni-liver after about a year of debating, lol!
I'd like to know this as well.

I'm currently using Uni-Liver and would love to know what the difference is. If BA has less iron then I'm in. But no matter how hard I try to figure out what the difference is, there's just no specific info.

I suspect the products are nearly identical. And I'd advise others to operate under this assumption until we get a straight answer from a Universal rep. The question was asked on Universal's own forums and it wan't answered.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that the EAA's in Uni-liver are in higher quantity per 100g of liver vs BA. But the non-EAA's are in lesser quantity. Vitamins seem to be different also.

That's about all I can tell and depending on where you buy Uni-liver is cheaper.

I've used uni-liver a lot in the past. But since the reformulation I didn't really notice them helping as much. I think removing a lot of the B vitamins has really hurt the product IMO. I loved being on a cut, feeling lethargic and taking 4-6 pills and all the sudden I'd feel "normal" again. That and the constant price hikes Universal has been doing has lead me to stop buying them.

I used to be able to buy the 500 pill tub for $10 all day. Now I have to scour the nets for a $15 tub. 50% price hike is bad joo joo. At $10 a tub it would be worth it for the amino profile alone. For $15 I need to have the energy they used to give me. Especially to put up with all the rancid gas they give me! Although that was a secret indulgance :flirt:

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that the EAA's in Uni-liver are in higher quantity per 100g of liver vs BA. But the non-EAA's are in lesser quantity. Vitamins seem to be different also.

That's about all I can tell and depending on where you buy Uni-liver is cheaper.

I've used uni-liver a lot in the past. But since the reformulation I didn't really notice them helping as much. I think removing a lot of the B vitamins has really hurt the product IMO. I loved being on a cut, feeling lethargic and taking 4-6 pills and all the sudden I'd feel "normal" again. That and the constant price hikes Universal has been doing has lead me to stop buying them.

I used to be able to buy the 500 pill tub for $10 all day. Now I have to scour the nets for a $15 tub. 50% price hike is bad joo joo. At $10 a tub it would be worth it for the amino profile alone. For $15 I need to have the energy they used to give me. Especially to put up with all the rancid gas they give me! Although that was a secret indulgance :flirt:
So sounds to me like Uni-Liver is still the way to go. Anyone have an argument in favor of Beef Aminos?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
So sounds to me like Uni-Liver is still the way to go. Anyone have an argument in favor of Beef Aminos?
Yes, that and you get 500 pills of Uni-liver for a cheaper price compared to 400 pills of Beef Aminos.. I just wished they never ****ed with the formula. If it's not broke, DON'T FIX IT!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna try em to. If it's better on digestion, well that would just improve my friday nightLOL. I wish they were the same price as Uni-Liver though.