IMPORTANT UPDATE ON 6-BROMO

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
As a courtesy heads up, we felt it necessary to let everyone know that it looks like this will be the last run of 6-Bromo that we will be receiving. Therefore, once the stock is gone, it will be gone for good! So, get it now while you still have the chance!

6-Bromo Androstane-3,17-Dione or more commonly called 6-bromoandrostenedione is a fast acting competitive inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. When 6-bromoandrostenedione is bound to the aromatase enzyme instead of estrogens produced by the body, a net result of less estrogen and more testosterone is realized. 6-bromoandrostenedione can be used as an anabolic tool for gaining muscle mass, as a libido booster, or as part of a post cycle therapy regimen to facilitate the body’s homeostasis after legal androgen use.**

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In fact...you can even save a ton of money with the 6-Bromo + Alpha-T2 stack!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/alpha-t2-6-bromo-stack-1-1-units.html

Guys...you are only paying 5 BUCKS for the 6-bromo in this stack!!!

EXPECT LEAN, DRY, DENSE AND STRIATED MUSCLE TO APPEAR ON YOUR BODY

Aren't you tired of that loose, soft, bloated look around your abs and lower back? If so, this stack is for you!

High levels of estrogen promotes fat storage, especially in the stomach, neck, chest, lower back regions. This fat storage is often very unattractive and hard to get rid of even through regular diet and exercise. Why? Because it is hormone related, and as long as your estrogen is too high, fat will be storing there.

With this stack you tackle fat loss at a whole new angle. You lower your estrogen which shuts off this fat storing mechanism. Perfect, right? Almost!

Now that your body has shifted away from a fat storing state with 6-Bromo, lets shift it into a fat BURNING state with Alpha-T2.

When combining 6-Bromo with Alpha-T2, your body will not only stop storing fat in those regions but TARGET fat burning in the stomach/abs, lower back, chest, and neck regions. That’s right..Alpha-T2 specifically TARGETS fat loss in those areas.

But wait! Alpha-T2 doesn’t stop there, it will also shift your metabolism into a fast fat burning machine along with a non-targeted full body fat burning mechanism.

This stack is perfect for those in a bridge between cycles, cutting, recomping, and lean bulking.

Recommedations on Stack Dosing: Take 2 capsules of Alpha-T2 in the morning on aN empty stomach and 1 capsules later in the day. Take 25mg 6-Bromo every morning.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ordered the alpha-T and bromo last week. Currently running Alpha-T / OEP / FORMESTANE

Will use the bromo later...may have to pick up another bottle of bromo. Stuff looks very legit in terms of AI...right behind formestane.

thanks nutra!!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
What's the reason? It seems popular enough.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still at the low price of $15 as well! As for the reason we're ending it, someone from home case can confirm but we've moved away from PHs and 6-bromo was part of Performance Design line.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ahh man it's awesome. I'm running 25mg of the bromo along side 3 caps AT2 daily and I noticed effects on the 3rd day. The thermo effect from AT2 is ridiculously awesome...lots of sweating and the bromo gives you that dry look which is epic.

I was going to go higher with the bromo but you get results at 25mg.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
ahh man it's awesome. I'm running 25mg of the bromo along side 3 caps AT2 daily and I noticed effects on the 3rd day. The thermo effect from AT2 is ridiculously awesome...lots of sweating and the bromo gives you that dry look which is epic.

nice, am looking forward to this..

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established

actually just ordered the same stack,was planning 50 mg on the 6 bromo,interesting to hear you are getting results at 25.im gunna start with 25 as well then and see how it goes.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
AI's work best at low doses. Higher gives you more anabolic effects but you have to run them longer to taper correctly or else you have that estro rebound. Let us know how it turns out. Will you be logging?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Recommedations on Stack Dosing: Take 2 capsules of Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 capsules later in the day. Take 25mg 6-Bromo every morning.
Just wanted your thoughts on the following:

Next month I will be running
OEP - 2 caps morning, 1 cap early afternoon
Alpha T2 - 2 caps morning, 1 cap early afternoon
Lean Xtreme - 1 cap morning, 1 cap four hours later, 1 cap afternoon

I want to add in an AI, but I can't decide between 6-bromo and formestane. If I go with form, I would run PP's LV version. However, 6-bromo being only 15 bucks, I'm thinking of using it instead. I saw you advised using only 25mg a day (in morning). Which would you prefer, form or 6-bromo?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
6 bromo is a no doubter at the current price but formestane is superior. as a first time user I would suggest transdermal to get full effects. the rush you get and instantaneous strength/libido/dry look is better than PP's formestane. PP's takes longer to kick in and u don't get the rush.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I've used the PP LV Form before, but have contemplated going with CEL transdermal formestane because the consensus seems to be that it is the way to go. I am fine with making that switch, but since 6-bromo is only 15, is it the way to go? If form is vastly superior, the price doesn't matter, I will go with it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted your thoughts on the following:

Next month I will be running
OEP - 2 caps morning, 1 cap early afternoon
Alpha T2 - 2 caps morning, 1 cap early afternoon
Lean Xtreme - 1 cap morning, 1 cap four hours later, 1 cap afternoon

I want to add in an AI, but I can't decide between 6-bromo and formestane. If I go with form, I would run PP's LV version. However, 6-bromo being only 15 bucks, I'm thinking of using it instead. I saw you advised using only 25mg a day (in morning). Which would you prefer, form or 6-bromo?
6-Bromo for sure, IMO

That is an amazing stack!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Go with form then....6-bromo is damn good though. I'm loving effects at 25mg.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
AI's work best at low doses. Higher gives you more anabolic effects but you have to run them longer to taper correctly or else you have that estro rebound. Let us know how it turns out. Will you be logging?
And in case of that estro rebound ,what do you recomend for that?? Testopro or ??:sombrero:

EArch

Awards
  • Established
But why!? Such a great product, really sad to see it go. Think this is the last place carrying it altogether.

Gonna try and order some more for stock.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
But why!? Such a great product, really sad to see it go. Think this is the last place carrying it altogether.

Gonna try and order some more for stock.
Still at the low price of $15 as well! As for the reason we're ending it, someone from home case can confirm but we've moved away from PHs and 6-bromo was part of Performance Design line.
But yeah, its great product, im going try and get another bottle atleast on my next order if its still there.