Bulk Powders Stock

TJM5054

When do you guys plan on getting back in stock some of your bulk powders that have been out for awhile now (eg. ALCAR, GMS)?

Been wanting to place some orders but have been holding back since some of the bulk powders I want are not in stock (for example none of the serving sizes of ALCAR are in stock) and have been out for some time now.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
They are technically in stock now, but with GMP guidelines, we have to have everything tested before hand and sometimes the lab takes longer than expected. I am hoping the ALCAR will be re-activated for sale today or tomorrow.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think Focus Dirt was discontinued from USP some time ago.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus Dirt included?
Get some Lucidrol if you are looking for a focus supplement. I hear good things and it is inexpensive. Schizandra is the shiznit but no one sells it in bulk or in pill form that I know of...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the Schizandra? What is it good for? PM me for a bulk source if you'd like.

Schizandra is the shiznit but no one sells it in bulk or in pill form that I know of...

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
They are technically in stock now, but with GMP guidelines, we have to have everything tested before hand and sometimes the lab takes longer than expected. I am hoping the ALCAR will be re-activated for sale today or tomorrow.
bump it's been a week on the alcar and still no dice.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
facepalm. i wanted to order today.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
These items now back in stock:

ALCAR
CEE
Cissus