Please read Nutra Reps!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can someone pretty please expedite my order :).. I ordered Friday and I haven't even gotten an email saying it has been processed yet. Yes, I sent a msg to customer svc., but have not received a response.

Order #162111 (Pending)

Can a rep please check it out, all my order is is a bottle of PM :)

Thanks much, and I know you guys must be busy!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
checking on it now. If you dont hear back from me, give CS a call 866 780 3755

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got work all day, wont be able to call today.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am waiting to hear back presently

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We truly apologize for the delay and any inconvenience, as our CS department has been slammed with a ton of phone orders and email inquiries. We have also been slammed with catching up on shipping orders, seeing we were out on Monday, due to the holiday weekend, and the very responsive sale we offered during that time.

I personally made sure that your order was shipped out today, as I boxed it myself. :)

You will see it arrive to you tomorrow, the 8th. Check your email for your tracking number.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my order #161900 is in kinda the same boat... i ordered friday as well... i got a tracking number but from the looks of it... it hasn't even been shipped yet. :(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We truly apologize for the delay and any inconvenience, as our CS department has been slammed with a ton of phone orders and email inquiries. We have also been slammed with catching up on shipping orders, seeing we were out on Monday, due to the holiday weekend, and the very responsive sale we offered during that time.

I personally made sure that your order was shipped out today, as I boxed it myself. :)

You will see it arrive to you tomorrow, the 8th. Check your email for your tracking number.

Thanks brotha, thats sweet, im goin on vacation friday, great that its coming in tomorrow :D...

Nutra= PHUCKIN AMAZING..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it worked out

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my order #161900 is in kinda the same boat... i ordered friday as well... i got a tracking number but from the looks of it... it hasn't even been shipped yet. :(
I did too. Got my email today that said it's finally shipped. The post above yours explains the slight delay.. IMO, all supp stores that had the sale NP had & time off for the holiday is a little backed up.

Nutra rocks!!!:box:

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established

this right here is impressive service. thats a company doing things the right way.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brotha, thats sweet, im goin on vacation friday, great that its coming in tomorrow :D...

Nutra= PHUCKIN AMAZING..
No problem, thank YOU for the patience, support, understanding, and the positive feedback!

Without sugar-coating my words whatsoever, we truly feel that EVERY customer is like family to us, and the LAST thing that we would ever want to promote is delay or ANY type of inconvenience. We strive to provide beyond optimal service for each and every supporter of NutraPlanet! We take it personally when this is not the case.

Thanks again, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I apologize for this inconvenience. I do see that your order was shipped out last Friday, the 2nd, the same day that the order was placed. The order was shipped out via USPS.

Please keep in mind that USPS' tracking system is VERY below par and they are terrible at keeping accurate updates with the transit times and delivery status.

Please keep us posted on the arrival of your order, as you should have received it by now, or you should be receiving it very soon. If it does not arrive by today, please contact our customer service department with that concern and/or any future concern, questions, or any needs of assistance, at the following email address: [email protected]

You may also contact us by phone, Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm (EST), by calling the following toll free phone number, which is also located at the top-left corner of our home page: 1-866-780-3755

Thanks for your patience and support!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah... thank you... i will be getting it today... it has made its way to my city's post office! should be here in the next few minutes.

Soxfan34

Awards
No problem, thank YOU for the patience, support, understanding, and the positive feedback!

Without sugar-coating my words whatsoever, we truly feel that EVERY customer is like family to us, and the LAST thing that we would ever want to promote is delay or ANY type of inconvenience. We strive to provide beyond optimal service for each and every supporter of NutraPlanet! We take it personally when this is not the case.

Thanks again, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!
You know, i'm not usually one that makes it a point to openly complain when i have a bad experience (order #162350 btw), but coming here and reading that tonight (checking to see if anybody else was posting similar issues) pushed that button.

For starters, i chalked it up to stuff happens when the advertised Independence Day special promo code wouldn't resister at checkout (although i did at least manage to dig up a random $3 off $100+ code that would). It was only $10 bucks or whatever, and to your credit you still did present a better "all-in-one" alternative option that i was looking to try (been a bb.com and True Protein customer for years. Although BB seems to be dropping some of the items i always ordered, and the gradually rising prices/fairly demanding shipping cost of TP is getting rather old). Plus i really wanted to try out your new protein powder, which seems to get great reviews.

I wasn't even all that upset once i came here earlier in the week, after ordering last weekend, and reading you guys were backed up and getting out orders asap. Again, stuff happens.

But having to make time between working doubles to call the following friday (after getting no reply to my email), so i could catch your CS phone line 30 min before it closed down for the weekend, and getting told "Oh, sorry. We actually don't have one of those items we claimed to have in stock after all, have no plans to ship your order, and were going to get around to telling you that" was, well....freaking lame imo. Granted, once chased down you did go on and manage to get my order out today (minus the already paid for item not in stock, which on the spot and already credit card committed i agreed to wait for), and i am grateful for that.

Now again, i can understand you guys being busy. That said, if you have time and make the effort to charge my credit card, i don't believe i'm being unreasonable in my expectation of a CS, that truly feels as you claim to here, to at least give me some notice in a week's time when something like this happens. Really, sometimes a simple phone call or email notification can go a long way.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi soxfan

please feel free to forward me your order number so that I may check into any issue you may have had. By the content of your post it is unclear as to the specifics.

Thanks

Soxfan34

Awards
Hi soxfan

please feel free to forward me your order number so that I may check into any issue you may have had. By the content of your post it is unclear as to the specifics.

Thanks
The specifics were I didn't end up getting the advertised 10% off my order, the bulk cissus powder i paid for wasn't actually in stock as listed when purchased, and no effort was being made a week latter to notify me that my entire order was apparently put on hold indefinitely.

Again, that latter being the real issue here for me in all that, especially after reading NutaPlanet CS's rather cliche claim in this thread. I'm not an impatient man, nor am i oblivious to the realistic probability that a "trade-off" is potentially being made when i go bargain hunting to save a buck. But yeah, i did expect better.

Anyway, i did receive my partial order today as promised by the phone representative, with a few free samples of protein powder thrown in. It wasn't my 10% off the phone guy was talking about, or the cissus powder i'll be running out of 6g from now, but it was something. Thank you :beerchug:

Now i guess i'll just keep tabs on new bulk powder ETA thread.

Soxfan34

Awards
Forgot that i intended to add something about the Nutrapro in that reply.

That I was pretty impressed with btw :veryhappy: