arachidonic acid

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. arachidonic acid


    this popped up in another thread, you all used to carry the bulk powder but its been out for a longgg time. really the only way to get AA now is in the new x factor, but thats 120 bucks for a full cycle... im sure there will be demand, a lot of ppl used to love AA and made great gains off it... so if you all still have access to the source from before you should restock it
    CELTIC LABS REP


  2. Bulk AA is quite possible the most foul substance you could imagine. It is not suited well to be consumed by any means other than a manufactured gel cap, honestly.

  3. so lets have cheap nutraplanet brand bulk AA in caps.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    so lets have cheap nutraplanet brand bulk AA in caps.
    this^^

  5. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    this^^
    That ^^

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    That ^^
    ^issle

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    ^issle
    told ya so....the great dear leader is always right.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  8. haha, why cant it be capped? does it smell like dead animal or something?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    ^issle
    ^^^sex
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    haha, why cant it be capped? does it smell like dead animal or something?
    It smells like rancid meat. I bought some of the bulk when they cleared it out two years ago, but it's foul.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It smells like rancid meat. I bought some of the bulk when they cleared it out two years ago, but it's foul.
    put some shallots and lemon extract onto it

    it will smell like liver and onions afterwards

  12. i still dont think odor would make me not want to use a certain product

    small sacrifice for results
    CELTIC LABS REP

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i still dont think odor would make me not want to use a certain product

    small sacrifice for results
    what if it smelled like human feces?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    what if it smelled like human feces?
    are you seriously korean?
    it must suck to have a small pipi
    jk
    its how you work it now how big it is
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    are you seriously korean?
    it must suck to have a small pipi
    jk
    its how you work it now how big it is
    its small, but with viagra the possibilities for the great dear leader are unlimited.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  16. lol wtf? this thread went downhill

    hey, ax1... do u have an account at the prohormone forum?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    lol wtf? this thread went downhill

    hey, ax1... do u have an account at the prohormone forum?
    yes, im kimjongil over there, i go by my real name.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    yes, im kimjongil over there, i go by my real name.
    yaaaa, thought so. same siggy over there too. so your really the president of korea o.0
    CELTIC LABS REP

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    yaaaa, thought so. same siggy over there too. so your really the president of korea o.0
    actually, my father is the eternal president of the korean people,

    i am the supreme leader and defense commission chairman.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    actually, my father is the eternal president of the korean people,

    i am the supreme leader and defense commission chairman.
    i bet my country would kick the sh1t out of yours. lol
    being supreme leader...
    do you get a lot of punany?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  21. I loved AA and South Korean girls are hot.
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i bet my country would kick the sh1t out of yours. lol
    being supreme leader...
    do you get a lot of punany?
    i know they can kick my ass, thats why im not fighting. actually i love mcdonalds and hollywood, i dont know why americans think i hate them so much.

    yes, i have many nurses looking after me all the time.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i know they can kick my ass, thats why im not fighting. actually i love mcdonalds and hollywood, i dont know why americans think i hate them so much.

    yes, i have many nurses looking after me all the time.
    this is freakin hilarious man
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I loved AA and South Korean girls are hot.
    ^^^this

    becareful of transexuals/cross dressers

  25. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Bulk AA is quite possible the most foul substance you could imagine. It is not suited well to be consumed by any means other than a manufactured gel cap, honestly.
    Even worse than Piracetam.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    ^^^this

    becareful of transexuals/cross dressers
    thats thailand man,

    stop thinking all asians are the same.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats thailand man,

    stop thinking all asians are the same.
    LOL
    NSCA - CSCS

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats thailand man,

    stop thinking all asians are the same.
    i am actually asian myself but yeah i got those two mixed up

  29. but seriously... nutra needs to get bulk AA back in stock...
    CELTIC LABS REP

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    what if it smelled like human feces?
    like ****ing valerine root extract, that **** is the foulest smelling supplement i have come acrossed yet, worse than ALCAR too

  31. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    but seriously... nutra needs to get bulk AA back in stock...
    I'd really like to see this... so I can decipher if my excellent impressions of AA my first go-round was valid, or if it was more of a result of hard training and calculated nutrition.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I'd really like to see this... so I can decipher if my excellent impressions of AA my first go-round was valid, or if it was more of a result of hard training and calculated nutrition.
    AA worked great for me every time I tried it. It just took a week or so for it to really kick in.
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    actually, my father is the eternal president of the korean people,

    i am the supreme leader and defense commission chairman.
    BULLSHT!!!...LOL!..
    board supporter

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    BULLSHT!!!...LOL!..
    haha, yea. just go along with it
    CELTIC LABS REP

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    BULLSHT!!!...LOL!..
    if you dont believe me, just read the wiki

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    if you dont believe me, just read the wiki

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea
    are your missiles as small as your penis?
    lol
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    are your missiles as small as your penis?
    lol
    my penis is so big, we tried to build a statue of it and ran out of cement....well...we dont have that much cement to begin with.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    my penis is so big, we tried to build a statue of it and ran out of cement....well...we dont have that much cement to begin with.
    lol
    how do you even type with such small eyes, is your keyboard something like this
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    but seriously... nutra needs to get bulk AA back in stock...
    this this this this this this this this^^^^^^!!!!^^^^^^!!!!!^^^!
  40. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    my penis is so big, we tried to build a statue of it and ran out of cement....well...we dont have that much cement to begin with.
    so you can say,your flag is at half staff?...LOL!
    board supporter
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do you like Arachidonic Acid ???????
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:29 AM
  2. Arachidonic Acid
    By worker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 07:48 PM
  3. Arachidonic Acid
    By angelo212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:11 PM
  4. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 01:56 PM
  5. Arachidonic Acid
    By soj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in