Propadrol EP Flash SALE Limited Supplies...Get them before it's gone!

1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Propadrol EP Flash SALE Limited Supplies...Get them before it's gone!

For those who missed this smoking deal...

We are running low on the Grand Release of Propadrol EP. Get them at the lowest available price while you can. Prices will not be this low again.

More information here: Propadrol EP (120 caps) By: EST

Prices are so low we cannot publicly advertise it...add it to your cart to see how much you can be saving!

2. Banned
    Answers

I got in before sale ended/sold out
    only could afford 1 bottle though...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    OK SO 1 BOTTLE IS 16 DOLLARS..1 SMALL BOTTLE
    AND THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING OPTION IS 16.95 TO CANADA
    WTF
    U GUYS MAKING A LITTLE EXTRA ON THE SIDE?
    IT COST ME LESS TO SHIP 5LBS TO AUSTRALIA
    First, let me say that I don't believe that NP is making any money "on the side"...that said, NP's shipping charges to Canada are amongst the highest I've seen from Internet nutrition stores...honestly, I've ordered from the largest online retailer (we all know who I'm talking about) 3 times in the last 2 months because they have relatively cheap shipping rates to Canada and I never get charged anything extra when my package arrives...too bad because I'd love to make NP my first choice but the shipping charges are ridiculous.
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

LAST CALL! ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT!!!

THERE IS ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT to TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE of this AMAZING BLOWOUT PRICE, OVER 74% OFF!!!

This BLOWOUT INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE WILL END AT THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND IT WILL JUMP BACK UP ABOUT 60-65%!!!

Propadrol EP: 5 Alpha Reductase Inhibitor!

EST Nutrition has launched the Elite Performance Series Highlighting Propadrol EP. This product was engineered to optimally boost testosterone levels, while eradicating estrogen levels, but with NO nasty side effects! This full spectrum formula utilizes technologies and science that will set a new standard in Testosterone Enhancement and Therapy!

Check the amazing benefits of this very effective Anti-Aromatase & Testosterone Booster:
    • Pharmacokinectically Designed to Induce Free Testosterone!
    • Promotes 5 Alpha Reductase Inhibition!
    • Promotes Sexual Vigor!
    • Fortified with Methyl-2a for Enhanced Optimization!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

What is:

7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one, 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moondg29 View Post
    What is:

7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one, 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone
    They are both effective inhibitors of the aromatase enzyme.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  7. Banned
    Answers

well... i ordered on the 2nd... today is the 7th and the tracking shows they haven't even received it to send out yet... sheesh is nutraplanet slow with orders...

"Jul 02, 2010 23:48 Electronic Shipping Info Received FAYETTEVILLE, GA"

that's where it's at now... shipping info received...
    makes me wonder if the damn thing got stolen before it got sent out
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, the shipping options from BB come from an agreement with USPS. Basically, BB eats the cost to the border then the customer pays the Canada Post rate from the border to their home. I'm not sure Nutra does enough Canadian business to make it worth while arranging this. That being said, I'm sure they are progressively losing more and more international customers to BB due to their high shipping prices. Even with some of their great deals it is still cheaper most times thru their competition.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    Yes, the shipping options from BB come from an agreement with USPS. Basically, BB eats the cost to the border then the customer pays the Canada Post rate from the border to their home. I'm not sure Nutra does enough Canadian business to make it worth while arranging this. That being said, I'm sure they are progressively losing more and more international customers to BB due to their high shipping prices. Even with some of their great deals it is still cheaper most times thru their competition.
    Yup, that's what I'm talking about...never thought I'd see the day when I'd be ordering from them over NP...sad.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

DOES NOT LIKE! i didnt even realize the price was gonna go up this quick, i was just about to order 2 more and when i clicked just now i realized the price doubled :'(

ive been running it since last friday and its working very well
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

It's nothing special ...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It's nothing special ...
    15 bucks for a month worth of DAA and a lil 7 methoxyflavone. not that special but a real good price
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    well... i ordered on the 2nd... today is the 7th and the tracking shows they haven't even received it to send out yet... sheesh is nutraplanet slow with orders...

"Jul 02, 2010 23:48 Electronic Shipping Info Received FAYETTEVILLE, GA"

that's where it's at now... shipping info received...
    makes me wonder if the damn thing got stolen before it got sent out
    I apologize for this inconvenience. I do see that your order was shipped out last Friday, the 2nd, the same day that the order was placed. The order was shipped out via USPS.

Please keep in mind that USPS' tracking system is VERY below par and they are terrible at keeping accurate updates with the transit times and delivery status.

Please keep us posted on the ar***** of your order, as you should have received it by now, or you should be receiving it very soon. If it does not arrive by today, please contact our customer service department with that concern and/or any future concern, questions, or any needs of assistance, at the following email address: support@nutraplanet.com

You may also contact us by phone, Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm (EST), by calling the following toll free phone number, which is also located at the top-left corner of our home page: 1-866-780-3755

Thanks for your patience and support!
  14. Banned
    Answers

yeah... thank you... i will be getting it today... it has made its way to my city's post office! should be here in the next few minutes.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm curious about this stuff. Just picked up 3 of them for ****s and giggles... not many reviews.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

think the boss just costed me!!

Ooooh, NP....tricky! I pulled this up just about 10 mins ago...listed $0 price, whhhhhat? yes, so I quickly added 2 of them in my cart and proceeded to checkout...sure enough Inv total on the review order came to 2 bottles at $0, plus $5.95 shipping...click...click...pay ment screen...boss walks over, talks to me about a small task he wants me to do...ok, ok...fine...fine...let me place this order!!! Aggggghhhhh!! about 5-6 mins later, he leaves...I enter payment info...confirmed....email to inbox...charged out at $19 each, plus shipping....Boooooooooooooooo! Good for you.....hit in the wallet for me...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

if they were free... why stop at 2

honestly i think 20 is still a good price. its cheaper than tcf-1 and about 6 days more worth
    CELTIC LABS REP
  18. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

honestly i think 20 is still a good price. its cheaper than tcf-1 and about 6 days more worth
    What up nubz? lol, My bad about the facebook sh*t the other nite ahahaha, dude pissed me off though.lol.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

didn't want to be 'greedy' plus I figured there was a glitch in the 'matrix' that would get me in the end, which is why I didn't put 50 in there....but ya, $19 is a great price! g-g-g-ddy up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Next Flash Sale?
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
  3. Who wants a Maximize v2 flash sale?
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:13 AM
  4. TT-33 FLASH SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:55 AM
  5. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM