NutraPlanet Independence Day SALE...3 days ONLY!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear NutraPlanet Fanatics:

We’re packing in the fire power to bring you explosive deals this Independence Day! From now until July 5th, save some serious dough on these top reputable brands…and if that’s not enough we’re offering an additional 10% off EVERYTHING ELSE! That’s right, save on every other item (excludes featured sale items) by using coupon code: Indy2010 (expires 7/5/10)

Checkout these firework deals below, but don’t delay…supplies are extremely limited and won’t be around long!

The Planet : NutraPlanet Independence Day SALE!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stryder,

This is great news - but one of the reps said there was not going to be a sale - and therefore I placed an order last night. Is there any way I can get an adjustment on my order (I really did rely on the statemet there would not be a 4th of July Sales).

Beau

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prayers answered for guys! ASGT cheap!!! and when is gaspari going to reformulat SP250???? long time coming dont ya think?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i actually enjoy sp250 but thats just me lol....

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

This is great news - but one of the reps said there was not going to be a sale - and therefore I placed an order last night. Is there any way I can get an adjustment on my order (I really did rely on the statemet there would not be a 4th of July Sales).

Beau
We'll make it right :thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

Beau
Foolish mortal, they never have not come through for a sale, one of the many reasons we all are in mad :love: with Nutra

Thanks - you are a great model of customer service.
Nutra has never not come through!

Excited, I had items in my basket waiting for the announcement lol!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
d'oh! I would have loved to get 10% off my tcf1 i got yesterday! Its all good though ill jsut ask for a buttload of samples with my next order!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome sale, another OT blowout for me

patmurray

Awards
Stryder,

Beau
I'm in the exact same boat as you, Beau. Ordered my stuff on Wednesday because I read here from a NP rep that there wasn't going to be a sale, and had no reason to not believe them.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
10% Off and Free Shipping on ANY size order would have been a MUCH better deal ;)

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I bought so much stuff during the Memorial day sale that I cant think of anything else to get.:dunno:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

Beau
my statement was based on the previous post in that thread which one was expecting a "HUUUUUUUUUUUGE" sale. I know some customers have been dissapointed at our holiday sales due to not being "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE".

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
my statement was based on the previous post in that thread which one was expecting a "HUUUUUUUUUUUGE" sale. I know some customers have been dissapointed at our holiday sales due to not being "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE".
That's only because NutraPlanet has set the bar so high on some of there previous sales. :box:

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Wooooooooooo, Placing order Now biotches.... ASGT for $20:shocked1:

TJM5054

I'd place an order but some of the bulk powders I want have not been in stock for weeks (some for 3+ weeks).

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Purchase complete! Thanks guys, I was waiting until this to place my order. :)

JasonblkZ06

Awards
Damn, you have to be kidding me. I just placed a huge order a few days ago for almost the exact list of things that are on sale.

vudoo

Awards
Thanks. Ordered.
I would be all over the Myofusion if it didn't give me the runs.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Me too!! I'd love to use Myofusion but it sends me to the bathroom...oh well. At least we have NutraPro :)

Thanks. Ordered.
I would be all over the Myofusion if it didn't give me the runs.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I told the guy you were just kiddin LMAO...

I hit up a bottle of pink magic on nutra, if I had a lot more money, would have gone all out! :32:

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
just placed my order!! i haven't tried ASGT yet so i can't wait to get it in the mail. also ordered some myofusion and a new shaker because my old one broke on me :(

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
They can suck it:32:

Nutra rocks, I use it for 90% of my goods when I can afford something, which is rare lol.

%off if your spending big (100-200ish) is alot, its an entire free supplement sometimes worth! 10% is 20 bucks off 200, which means you have 20 bucks more worth of product you can get ^.^ See the benifits?

People are just tard :ntome:

Nutra :love: :love: :love:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just placed my order!! i haven't tried ASGT yet so i can't wait to get it in the mail. also ordered some myofusion and a new shaker because my old one broke on me :(
You will enjoy AS-GT; it is a very solid product. I can rank it right up there with Ultima.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so will the code stop working tomm or will it still work ttomm but not the 6th?
please someone answer me

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
4 tubs of Myofusion (LOVE THE STUFF) and 2 tubs of ASGT... Thanks Nutra!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got
white flood 100 serv
creatine mono 1kilo
propadrol ep
AEE
AKG
creatine gluc
vit c
milk thistle
CEE
i went over board :D but still i got an awesome deal

defy

Awards
Damn, I would have picked up some myofusion but it looks like it's over.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good sales! I was wondering if you guys were doing anything! Just saw this today since I've been away!

JasonblkZ06

Awards
Well looks like some of the guys that ordered right before the sale got taken care of - me no response.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well looks like some of the guys that ordered right before the sale got taken care of - me no response.
Did you contact customer service as gamer suggested? He's not a rep but I figured you trusted him enough to do that. In the future you can contact me directly as stated in my sig.