Questions about bulk Citrulline Malate & L-Tyrosine

JoeHT

Awards
Today I got my order that included the subject products. I have these questions:

1) On the website description it says the the Citrulline Malate has a 2:1 concentration, however the label on the container doesn't say anything. Can I assume that it is still a 2:1 concentrate?

2) Also, the Citrulline Malate label indicates that the serving size if 3000 mg and it came with a 5 cc measuring scoop. Should I assume that 1 scoop = 1 serving (3000 mg)? Again the label doesn't say anything.

3) The L-Tyrosine label indicates a serving size of 2000 mg but it came without a measuring scoop. I don't have a scale, anybody know how can I measure 2000 mg? Is it equivalent to 1 teaspoon (5 cc) or maybe half a spoon?

Awards
Not sure about the citrulline.The tyrosine use to be 300 mg per 1/4 teaspoon.So 2 teaspoons would be 2.4 gms.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Today I got my order that included the subject products. I have these questions:

1) On the website description it says the the Citrulline Malate has a 2:1 concentration, however the label on the container doesn't say anything. Can I assume that it is still a 2:1 concentrate?

2) Also, the Citrulline Malate label indicates that the serving size if 3000 mg and it came with a 5 cc measuring scoop. Should I assume that 1 scoop = 1 serving (3000 mg)? Again the label doesn't say anything.

3) The L-Tyrosine label indicates a serving size of 2000 mg but it came without a measuring scoop. I don't have a scale, anybody know how can I measure 2000 mg? Is it equivalent to 1 teaspoon (5 cc) or maybe half a spoon?
A lot is based on density of the powder (due to hydration, etc) which is why a lot of bulk powders don't list an exact amount per scoop or whatever. This can vary batch to batch.

If you're gonna use bulk powders, u should probably get a scale.