Orange Oximega #1 Selling Fish Oil on NP!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for making Orange Oximega Fish oil the best selling fish oil on nutraplanet.

Top 100 Products

Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels) By: Controlled Labs

to celebrate, we will send a free bottle to the best 3 entries for this promotion:

the promotion is simple. write 3 reasons below why orange oximega outshines other fish oil products :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't take a bottle from this as I am already a happy customer of Orange OxiMega and currently have a stock pile at my place, but I still would like to show my support for a great product.

-1.3% of the PCB limit set by FDA
-Enteric Coated (Citrus) - No more Gross Fish tastes/burping
-Good health product everyone should take, from a great company and at a great price!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOhh weeee. I love me some fish oil

1)100% Nordic Fish Oils( whats in generic brands? Do i really want to know)
2)Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA(these are at least twice as high than the generic ones I take now)
3)ecentric coated citrus(?Really, a yummy tasting fish oil pill? YOU WIN!!!!!)

Wow. Even if I dont win abottle, this thread made me curious of the difference in your fish oil compared to others. Ive been using fish oil for the last 2 years now. I really cant wait to try yours.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
1.) The amount EPA/DHA/Fatty Acids per serving size. Compared to other brands, Orange OxiMega contains ~200 mg's more EPA per serving, and nearly 8x the Fatty Acid content.

2.) The Orange OxiMega pill itself is Vitamin E fortified to ensure both safety and maximum quality (with actual lab tests documenting quality assurance).

3.) Enteric coated, Citrus-flavored, softgels. Considering Orange OxiMega is a supplement of daily use, the added flavoring provides a nice alternative to the foul odor/taste normally associated with fish oil softgels.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
1. Good quality product from a reputable company.
2. No more gross fishy burps
3. Easy way to get your Omega 3's ;)

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
1. Controlled Labs rocks! Why would you ever buy a different brand?
2. Unmatched purity and quality (See reason #1)
3. The price man! The price!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
1)Taste
2)Cool box
3)Controlled Labs makes it :D

CJSalcedo

Awards
1. You know those bad PCB thingys in other fish oils? Yeah this brand doesn't have any.

2. Doesn't have a boring ass name. Controlled Labs managed to take frikkin fish oil and make it sound hardcore. Orange OxiMEGA, yeah!

3. Megadosing is cake. I have to choke down goddamn handfuls of other crappy oils to get anywhere near 10 grams. With Oximega I take 10 orangey capsules and I'm GTG.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
1- Healthy, PCB free, & high in EPA/DHA.
2- Tasty (enteric coated), sexy boxes.
3- Inexpensive and affordable.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I won't take a bottle from this as I am already a happy customer of Orange OxiMega and currently have a stock pile at my place, but I still would like to show my support for a great product.

-1.3% of the PCB limit set by FDA
-Enteric Coated (Citrus) - No more Gross Fish tastes/burping
-Good health product everyone should take, from a great company and at a great price!
OOhh weeee. I love me some fish oil

1)100% Nordic Fish Oils( whats in generic brands? Do i really want to know)
2)Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA(these are at least twice as high than the generic ones I take now)
3)ecentric coated citrus(?Really, a yummy tasting fish oil pill? YOU WIN!!!!!)

Wow. Even if I dont win abottle, this thread made me curious of the difference in your fish oil compared to others. Ive been using fish oil for the last 2 years now. I really cant wait to try yours.
1.) The amount EPA/DHA/Fatty Acids per serving size. Compared to other brands, Orange OxiMega contains ~200 mg's more EPA per serving, and nearly 8x the Fatty Acid content.

2.) The Orange OxiMega pill itself is Vitamin E fortified to ensure both safety and maximum quality (with actual lab tests documenting quality assurance).

3.) Enteric coated, Citrus-flavored, softgels. Considering Orange OxiMega is a supplement of daily use, the added flavoring provides a nice alternative to the foul odor/taste normally associated with fish oil softgels.
these are the three winners. thanks to all of those who participated. winners, please PM me your info (address/name) and write "orange oximega promo winner" in the subject line :)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
these are the three winners. thanks to all of those who participated. winners, please PM me your info (address/name) and write "orange oximega promo winner" in the subject line :)
Awesome! I'll be sure to post a final review when the time comes.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a good reason I have 4 bottles sitting in my fridge. Congrats, CL!

andymo

Awards
Looks good, tastes good like most people say and overally enhances a good experience.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this stuff. The taste is great and My skin has been a tad oily. Top notch in my book. Will be ordering on a regular basis from now on.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established