Chocolate Grahm Cracker and Vanilla Cake Batter NutraPro reviews. - AnabolicMinds.com

Chocolate Grahm Cracker and Vanilla Cake Batter NutraPro reviews.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Chocolate Grahm Cracker and Vanilla Cake Batter NutraPro reviews.

I received my order for these two proteins and tried them both. I tried Vanilla Cake batter last night made into a shake/smoothie. I used ice, skim milk and some caramel topping. Honestly, it's too sweet and it's not from the caramel topping since I used that in all my past protein shakes and never had a overpowering sweet flavor like I did with this shake. I was hoping for something close to ATW's cupcake batter but it is sweeter then I expected. Almost like it's vanilla cake icing not batter.

This morning I made a shake/smoothie with CGC without caramel topping mixed in. I found it to almost taste like an iced coffee a little. Maybe it's just me but that is the flavor I got a hint of.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

man you must have gotten a different batch of cake batter than I did, or else you never eat sweet stuff. MIne taste like bland vanilla or something, not good
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I sent in multiple request for samples with my order. Never received one or a reply. I'm not going to buy this one now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I sent in multiple request for samples with my order. Never received one or a reply. I'm not going to buy this one now.
    Was your request in the comments section of an order? We tried to accomodate all the requests we could, be we had a massive amount of orders with this past sale, and it's quite likely due to the massive # of sample requests they weren't able to provide one.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

No, I can say I am bad when it comes to sweet treats. Our cupboards have too much candy(which maybe explains my trouble in losing those hard to lose pounds and fat in certain areas). I will give it a go tonight with no caramel mixed in and see what it is like.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Was your request in the comments section of an order? We tried to accomodate all the requests we could, be we had a massive amount of orders with this past sale, and it's quite likely due to the massive # of sample requests they weren't able to provide one.
    No, I sent a message to customer support not even a minute after. I refreshed and then left a comment in the comment section but I was skeptical on that working. So after contacting customer support and re-commenting, I went ahead and told a few reps here and nothing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    No, I can say I am bad when it comes to sweet treats. Our cupboards have too much candy(which maybe explains my trouble in losing those hard to lose pounds and fat in certain areas). I will give it a go tonight with no caramel mixed in and see what it is like.
    You can't take a product, toss other crap in it and say its taste bad. It's kinda like taking a New York Strip, covering it in salt or something, and complaining that the meat is horrible. Try it as is, then give a review. If you like it with the caramel, then tell us that it's a suggestion to improve the flavor. It's honestly a pretty good idea that I haven't thought of, and being a huge caramel fan, what kind do you use?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

You can't take a product, toss other crap in it and say its taste bad. It's kinda like taking a New York Strip, covering it in salt or something, and complaining that the meat is horrible. Try it as is, then give a review. If you like it with the caramel, then tell us that it's a suggestion to improve the flavor. It's honestly a pretty good idea that I haven't thought of, and being a huge caramel fan, what kind do you use?
    I know and like I said I will try it tonight with just the powder, ice, and milk. However, I can tell you the overly sweet flavor is not from the caramel. I have used this caramel in every other protein I ever used from ATW. I have used pretty much every flavor from them and it always made it better. I also think I just need to get used to the flavors. My first few shakes from some of the old ATW proteins were not to my liking at first then I actually turned to love them. It all comes down to the right amount of ice, milk, and powder.

I use Smuckers caramel topping which comes in a squeeze bottle. It works wonders for added flavor for hard to swallow shakes.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    man you must have gotten a different batch of cake batter than I did, or else you never eat sweet stuff. MIne taste like bland vanilla or something, not good
    I concur. Tasted almost like drinking buttermilk, or something bland, and off tasting. I just don't know how this one could have ever made it past the testing phases.
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Please PM me with your addy so I can send you a sample of CGC and Watermelon. I got your last PM, haven't had a chance to reply til now.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Last night I tried Cake Batter again without caramel and still has a different taste then I was expecting. I guess it's not really an overly sweet taste just different. Not bad really just need to get used to it since I was expecting a doughy like flavor in it. I am sure I will grow to love it the more I consume.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I tried choc Graham cracker today. Very good
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    I tried choc Graham cracker today. Very good
    It's really good. I look forward to every shake
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Well my early comments need to be changed. I had a shake last night with choc graham cracker again but used a full scoop. It was very good. I don't know why my first one tasted so "off" to me. It always takes a few shakes and getting the right amounts of ice to milk to powder to make the shake taste the best.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well my early comments need to be changed. I had a shake last night with choc graham cracker again but used a full scoop. It was very good. I don't know why my first one tasted so "off" to me. It always takes a few shakes and getting the right amounts of ice to milk to powder to make the shake taste the best.
    I understand. I have had certainshakes where the first 2-3 servings made me ill. However, I would shake the container and try again....it was always much better
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

2 scoops in 12 oz milk FTW!!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

I miss milk
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I miss milk
    Whats wrong you dont like the shelf stable stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. For Sale: monster Milk Brownie Batter and Cake Batter (Protein)
    By 59sfinest in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 11:18 PM
  3. For Sale: monster Milk Brownie Batter and Cake Batter (Protein)
    By 59sfinest in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:22 PM