Pink Magic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pink Magic


    Saw Pink Magic for 56.00....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Saw Pink Magic for 56.00....
    no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all, shame on you NP for pricing this supp so high, including shipping that would of been $100 as of yesterdays pricing
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all
    ill sell you mine for $109.99 and throw in a free mystery product.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    ill sell you mine for $109.99 and throw in a free mystery product.
    send me your mailing address, and i'll send you a check for a even $110, "i gotta have that pink in my life"......................... ..................NOT!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    send me your mailing address, and i'll send you a check for a even $110, "i gotta have that pink in my life"......................... ..................NOT!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    pm sent
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    send me your mailing address, and i'll send you a check for a even $110, "i gotta have that pink in my life"......................... ..................NOT!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Yeah!
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all, shame on you NP for pricing this supp so high, including shipping that would of been $100 as of yesterdays pricing
    You are speaking ignorantly.

    First understand the subject and then we can discuss it civilly.

  8. NO OFFENSE TO SURESHA... BUT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO AT LEAST TRY PM.. IF YOU DONT GET YOUR PAMF A** OFF THE THREAD.. WHY EVEN COMMENT?

  9. Suresha didn't say anything bad about USPLabs, calm down cowboy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all, shame on you NP for pricing this supp so high, including shipping that would of been $100 as of yesterdays pricing
    It's pretty simple, if you don't agree with the price, don't purchase the product.

    Case in point, PP's Pre Max. Ten servings for $50 may not be economical, but plenty of people are willing to shell out the extra cash for its high-quality ingredient profile.

  11. Im sure its a great product, but it shouldnt be priced over 40 dollars IMO...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You are speaking ignorantly.

    First understand the subject and then we can discuss it civilly.
    get off my back already , and respond to something more constructive, as if you didn't think yesterdays prices were outlandish, would you have purchased a bottle for that price if you were one of us? OK THEN, POINT PROVEN, DISCUSSION OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i wasn't saying anything about "USPLabs" personally, i was commenting on NP's pricing as of yesterday:*******:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    It's pretty simple, if you don't agree with the price, don't purchase the product.

    Case in point, PP's Pre Max. Ten servings for $50 may not be economical, but plenty of people are willing to shell out the extra cash for its high-quality ingredient profile.
    stick to the script hoop, real talk, would you have paid or will you pay $89.00 for the "PINK"? yes or no? answer that question........... point proven. we're not talking PP, and they don't even have 1 supp that cost $89.

  14. Really, another one of these?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    NO OFFENSE TO SURESHA... BUT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO AT LEAST TRY PM.. IF YOU DONT GET YOUR PAMF A** OFF THE THREAD.. WHY EVEN COMMENT?
    so do i, i like their products alot, but damn those prices are insane

  16. ive seenbottle of test e for about 25-40$ for those who have good connects.... ahahahahah

  17. ^^ That being said... i still bought 2 bottles of PM anyways ahaha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    ive seenbottle of test e for about 25-40$ for those who have good connects.... ahahahahah
    Enjoy! For those who do not desire to partake in illegal compounds, Pink Magic may or may not be a viable alternative.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    stick to the script hoop, real talk, would you have paid or will you pay $89.00 for the "PINK"? yes or no? answer that question........... point proven. we're not talking PP, and they don't even have 1 supp that cost $89.
    Real talk, you didn't pay $89 for a bottle of Pink Magic. Hell, no one here has paid $89. USPlabs provided IC members with an opportunity to evaluate Pink Magic, and a few of their other products, at a very reasonable price.

    Hypothesizing on what someone might pay for a supplement is a complete waste of time. Bottom line: if it works, and you can afford it, purchase it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Really, another one of these?
    i'm not going to entertain anymore post with this topic Jay, that's my word. love is love

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    ive seenbottle of test e for about 25-40$ for those who have good connects.... ahahahahah
    Ya, I can get 10 weeks of test-e human grade for the same or cheaper than pink magic... Or 150 10mg dbols...

    I am not bashing USP, I do want to try the product sometime, if it ever gets cheaper.. Or, they let me log it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Real talk, you didn't pay $89 for a bottle of Pink Magic. Hell, no one here has paid $89. USPlabs provided IC members with an opportunity to evaluate Pink Magic, and a few of their other products, at a very reasonable price.

    Hypothesizing on what someone might pay for a supplement is a complete waste of time. Bottom line: if it works, and you can afford it, purchase it.
    no where did i say that i paid $89.00 for the "PINK", so it's obvious that you missed my point, so from here on out as far as this topic is concerned, "imma plead the fifth"
    and as far your bottom line: you could believe that if you want, realistically speaking not hypothesizing

  23. haha, i just sold a bottle for $109.99 to suresha, he paypaled me the money already.....life is good. gotta give up the mystery product though.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    haha, i just sold a bottle for $109.99 to suresha, he paypaled me the money already.....life is good. gotta give up the mystery product though.
    JOking

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    JOking
    yah, usp labs has this WAAYYYY underpriced, im going to make a fortune off of them!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    haha, i just sold a bottle for $109.99 to suresha, he paypaled me the money already.....life is good. gotta give up the mystery product though.
    it was nice doing business witcha,








    ax1 your pm box is full.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Enjoy! For those who do not desire to partake in illegal compounds, Pink Magic may or may not be a viable alternative.
    lol I bought some pink magic anyways man! I love USPlabs i been around since the beginning!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    i been around since the beginning!

    Adam?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Adam?
    nah, justin lol
  30. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Pink Magic makes grown men act like children and it hasn't even hit retail shelves. I've never seen a reaction like this in my 6-7 years in the industry. Men crying, complaining and gossiping about a supplement..its is hilarious.

    Pink Magic performs and will wow the crap out of the user and it will sale.

    I'm not concerned about the price.

    an Audi is more expensive to manufacture then a yugo.

    Pink M raw material is currently expensive....no way around that fact.

    I love how the pubic conceives the notion that every supplement cost exactly the same price to make....

    Innovation comes with a heavier price tag and if that rubs you the wrong way don't buy it...very very simple...Just move on to the next supplement and USPLabs will go out of business if we keep producing expensive non effective supplements...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pink Magic
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in