1. New Member

Pink Magic

Saw Pink Magic for 56.00....

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Saw Pink Magic for 56.00....
    no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all, shame on you NP for pricing this supp so high, including shipping that would of been $100 as of yesterdays pricing
  3. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all
    ill sell you mine for $109.99 and throw in a free mystery product.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    ill sell you mine for $109.99 and throw in a free mystery product.
    send me your mailing address, and i'll send you a check for a even $110, "i gotta have that pink in my life"......................... ..................NOT!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
  5. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

send me your mailing address, and i'll send you a check for a even $110, "i gotta have that pink in my life"......................... ..................NOT!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    pm sent
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yeah!
  7. Guest

no offense to you louisaboy but, i'm not feelin the way certain companies are overpricing this supp, especially NP for trying to rape their customers for $89.00 just yesterday and today for $70.00, not a good look at all, shame on you NP for pricing this supp so high, including shipping that would of been $100 as of yesterdays pricing
    You are speaking ignorantly.

First understand the subject and then we can discuss it civilly.
  8. New Member

NO OFFENSE TO SURESHA... BUT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO AT LEAST TRY PM.. IF YOU DONT GET YOUR PAMF A** OFF THE THREAD.. WHY EVEN COMMENT?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Suresha didn't say anything bad about USPLabs, calm down cowboy.
  10. Senior Member

It's pretty simple, if you don't agree with the price, don't purchase the product.

Case in point, PP's Pre Max. Ten servings for $50 may not be economical, but plenty of people are willing to shell out the extra cash for its high-quality ingredient profile.
  11. Banned

Im sure its a great product, but it shouldnt be priced over 40 dollars IMO...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You are speaking ignorantly.

First understand the subject and then we can discuss it civilly.
    get off my back already , and respond to something more constructive, as if you didn't think yesterdays prices were outlandish, would you have purchased a bottle for that price if you were one of us? OK THEN, POINT PROVEN, DISCUSSION OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i wasn't saying anything about "USPLabs" personally, i was commenting on NP's pricing as of yesterday:*******:
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    It's pretty simple, if you don't agree with the price, don't purchase the product.

Case in point, PP's Pre Max. Ten servings for $50 may not be economical, but plenty of people are willing to shell out the extra cash for its high-quality ingredient profile.
    stick to the script hoop, real talk, would you have paid or will you pay $89.00 for the "PINK"? yes or no? answer that question........... point proven. we're not talking PP, and they don't even have 1 supp that cost $89.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Really, another one of these?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    NO OFFENSE TO SURESHA... BUT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO AT LEAST TRY PM.. IF YOU DONT GET YOUR PAMF A** OFF THE THREAD.. WHY EVEN COMMENT?
    so do i, i like their products alot, but damn those prices are insane
  16. Senior Member

ive seenbottle of test e for about 25-40$ for those who have good connects.... ahahahahah
  17. Senior Member

^^ That being said... i still bought 2 bottles of PM anyways ahaha
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    ive seenbottle of test e for about 25-40$ for those who have good connects.... ahahahahah
    Enjoy! For those who do not desire to partake in illegal compounds, Pink Magic may or may not be a viable alternative.
  19. Senior Member

stick to the script hoop, real talk, would you have paid or will you pay $89.00 for the "PINK"? yes or no? answer that question........... point proven. we're not talking PP, and they don't even have 1 supp that cost $89.
    Real talk, you didn't pay $89 for a bottle of Pink Magic. Hell, no one here has paid $89. USPlabs provided IC members with an opportunity to evaluate Pink Magic, and a few of their other products, at a very reasonable price.

Hypothesizing on what someone might pay for a supplement is a complete waste of time. Bottom line: if it works, and you can afford it, purchase it.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Really, another one of these?
    i'm not going to entertain anymore post with this topic Jay, that's my word. love is love
  21. Banned

Ya, I can get 10 weeks of test-e human grade for the same or cheaper than pink magic... Or 150 10mg dbols...

I am not bashing USP, I do want to try the product sometime, if it ever gets cheaper.. Or, they let me log it
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Real talk, you didn't pay $89 for a bottle of Pink Magic. Hell, no one here has paid $89. USPlabs provided IC members with an opportunity to evaluate Pink Magic, and a few of their other products, at a very reasonable price.

Hypothesizing on what someone might pay for a supplement is a complete waste of time. Bottom line: if it works, and you can afford it, purchase it.
    no where did i say that i paid $89.00 for the "PINK", so it's obvious that you missed my point, so from here on out as far as this topic is concerned, "imma plead the fifth"
    and as far your bottom line: you could believe that if you want, realistically speaking not hypothesizing
  23. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

haha, i just sold a bottle for $109.99 to suresha, he paypaled me the money already.....life is good. gotta give up the mystery product though.
  24. Banned

haha, i just sold a bottle for $109.99 to suresha, he paypaled me the money already.....life is good. gotta give up the mystery product though.
    JOking
  25. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    JOking
    yah, usp labs has this WAAYYYY underpriced, im going to make a fortune off of them!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

it was nice doing business witcha,

ax1 your pm box is full.
  27. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Enjoy! For those who do not desire to partake in illegal compounds, Pink Magic may or may not be a viable alternative.
    lol I bought some pink magic anyways man! I love USPlabs i been around since the beginning!
  28. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

i been around since the beginning!

Adam?
  29. Senior Member

Adam?
    nah, justin lol
  30. Guest

Pink Magic makes grown men act like children and it hasn't even hit retail shelves. I've never seen a reaction like this in my 6-7 years in the industry. Men crying, complaining and gossiping about a supplement..its is hilarious.

Pink Magic performs and will wow the crap out of the user and it will sale.

I'm not concerned about the price.

an Audi is more expensive to manufacture then a yugo.

Pink M raw material is currently expensive....no way around that fact.

I love how the pubic conceives the notion that every supplement cost exactly the same price to make....

Innovation comes with a heavier price tag and if that rubs you the wrong way don't buy it...very very simple...Just move on to the next supplement and USPLabs will go out of business if we keep producing expensive non effective supplements...
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

If it's an Audi, I suppose like Audi, USP has a 30 day drive test, money back if not satisfied guarantee?
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    If it's an Audi, I suppose like Audi, USP has a 30 day drive test, money back if not satisfied guarantee?
    GNC does. For that reason, I'd eat the inevitable mark up to get the piece of mind of knowing that I can return it if it doesn't work out for me. Even with that being said, how much money have we spent on supplements in the past? How many of those supplements didn't quite work out for us? My point is, everyone is guilty of spending a whole Hell of a lot of more money cumulatively on products that didn't work out for us than the cost of Pink Magic. Each of those individual products may have cost less, so we rationalize the loss as, "well I wouldn't have known that it didn't work, had I not tried it." Same goes for Pink Magic. Folks, you don't have to buy it if you think the price is outlandish- but what if you try it and it does work like they say? Wouldn't you agree that it was worth the price?
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    If you buy from us directly, we sure do just like Audi, ours is even 60 days...
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

haha now your talking i drive an A4. and by the way the ic deal was awesome thanks Jacob. option3 all the way.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im sure its a great product, but it shouldnt be priced over 40 dollars IMO...
    Why not?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

I do believe that this is /thread, checkmate, gameover, or whatever else your preferred "no argument can ever top that comeback" saying.

Even if it was 200 bucks, 60 day money back on a 30 day product is win o.O
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Pink Magic makes grown men act like children and it hasn't even hit retail shelves. I've never seen a reaction like this in my 6-7 years in the industry. Men crying, complaining and gossiping about a supplement..its is hilarious.

Pink Magic performs and will wow the crap out of the user and it will sale.

I'm not concerned about the price.

an Audi is more expensive to manufacture then a yugo.

Pink M raw material is currently expensive....no way around that fact.

I love how the pubic conceives the notion that every supplement cost exactly the same price to make....

Innovation comes with a heavier price tag and if that rubs you the wrong way don't buy it...very very simple...Just move on to the next supplement and USPLabs will go out of business if we keep producing expensive non effective supplements...
    couldnt of said this any better
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Took my first dose this morning, I'm so freaking excited
  39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

damn you freez...I have to wait
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  40. Guest

NP has a great price on PM...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pink Magic
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM