Dermatherm Target

1. Dermatherm Target

Why is DT so expensive at NP? It's $10 less to buy direct from PP and $15 cheaper out some other retailers. Any chance of a flash sale or a price drop?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

2. bump
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   

3. *Cricket*
    I'll see what we can do about the price

4. Hmm thats interesting because NP is dirt cheap for most stuff, at least the stuff I buy!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm thats interesting because NP is dirt cheap for most stuff, at least the stuff I buy!!
    Yea; it was probably on sale, and reverted back to the full price and we forgot to lower it.
    •   

6. It will be 27.97 as part of the summer sale at Primordial, It should start soon:
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Is there something there for a summer sale?

8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Is there something there for a summer sale?
    Its kinda weird right now, I went to test an order that I will do before this ends, basically if you put it in your cart it updates.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It will be 27.97 as part of the summer sale at Primordial, It should start soon:
    Sweet, I'm on it.

10. Well it's now down to $32.99 at NutraPlanet everyday So you can add it to your order without breaking your bank account!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP's dermatherm target?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 04:38 AM
  2. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:06 PM