1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

Supersaponins??

Is this coming back? And if so anytime before long? Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Nope. As far as I know it's gone for good.

I'd rather have Vat Attack! make a come back.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

well i bump for update
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

hahahahah i still have a full tub of supersap AND VAT ATTACK!

whos jealous????????
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

I never even got to try the stuff... its been "currently out of stock" since I discovered the Planet and AM. I've been trying to find a potent trib extract in bulk but with no success thus far
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The Supersap was great! Wish I would've stocked up on it! I definitely would like to see another run of that and VAT Attack.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hahahahah i still have a full tub of supersap AND VAT ATTACK!

whos jealous????????
    I have 2 supersap and 4 Vat...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    well i bump for update
    bump
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

we can bump this one all we want, I don't think we'll ever see it again.. So effective, so affordable...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I wish, this stuff was good!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I wish, this stuff was good!
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    Is this coming back? And if so anytime before long? Thanks
    It is back at NutraPlanet! See:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...120-grams.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Nope. As far as I know it's gone for good.

I'd rather have Vat Attack! make a come back.
    HELL YEA! no clue why they dont!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Holy crap I just spotted a strategic move!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Holy crap I just spotted a strategic move!!!
    It's been a while indeed. The sheer power of SuperSaponins brought me back!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

Strategic wuts this I'm hearing about the SS in stock being a weaker version than before or something? Got some on the way to me tho
  17. Registered User

Strategic wuts this I'm hearing about the SS in stock being a weaker version than before or something? Got some on the way to me tho
    I am not sure who is circulating that rumor, but be rest assured that neither the extraction process, the ingredients nor their concentrations changed in any way as to make the product "weaker" than it's earlier incarnation. Looking forward to your feedback, once you get a chance to try the product. Thank you for your support!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Ready to Rumble!!!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

19. Registered User

Ready to Rumble!!!!!
    Yes, just do it!
  20. Registered User

what are the best supps for trib and the like - What ever happened to the days of 1-AD?
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    what are the best supps for trib and the like - What ever happened to the days of 1-AD?
    Depends on the goal, if you want libido back after 1-AD, you don't want more 1-AD...
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Would you mind linking us to the feedback?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

Would you mind linking us to the feedback?
    I am using the mobile app for the forum n admittedly I'm pretty disoriented with it so far lol but I will try to figure out how to do so, I can tell you that it was a response to a thread I started entitled "Diesel Test Pro-Cycle + Supersaponins" (the stack I'm about to run), so not someone spreading a rumor but implied that he thought it might be a weaker version cuz he had no response n he noticed hype n excitement prior to its re-release n then silence about it on the boards- thus he guessed it could be cuz others experienced it like he did. He had not used it before it went outta stock it was his first n only run, 2 tubs he said
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

I am not sure who is circulating that rumor, but be rest assured that neither the extraction process, the ingredients nor their concentrations changed in any way as to make the product "weaker" than it's earlier incarnation. Looking forward to your feedback, once you get a chance to try the product. Thank you for your support!
    Good to hear, n I'm keeping an open mind. Will be sure to provide my own feedback, I've always responded favorably to trib/trib products so I will be surprised if I don't in this case, I've ran DTP standalone multiple times so I ought to notice a diff or not running SS in the stack, n will be dosing SS alone 2 days/week
  25. Registered User

I am using the mobile app for the forum n admittedly I'm pretty disoriented with it so far lol but I will try to figure out how to do so, I can tell you that it was a response to a thread I started entitled "Diesel Test Pro-Cycle + Supersaponins" (the stack I'm about to run), so not someone spreading a rumor but implied that he thought it might be a weaker version cuz he had no response n he noticed hype n excitement prior to its re-release n then silence about it on the boards- thus he guessed it could be cuz others experienced it like he did. He had not used it before it went outta stock it was his first n only run, 2 tubs he said
    Thank you for your reply. Like I wrote earlier, there are no changes in the current SuperSaponins versus the first version to warrant a relatively inferior product. Our products are only improved between versions, but never "watered-down" in terms of their effects. Assuming his assessment was objective, several reasons from dosing protocol to situational circumstances could explain his perception of the newer run of SuperSaponins as weaker. Besides, and more importantly, if it was his first and only run, how could he suggest it was weaker than the earlier version? Such a statement can only come from an objective comparison of the first-release SuperSaponins and the second-release SuperSaponins, so I fail to understand the foundation of his assessment. Furthermore, it is not accurate to assert that there was hype before the release of the product and silence afterwards. We received a lot of positive reviews on SuperSaponins. Besides, as you know, many users do not leave feedback, in terms of posts and logs, and others are more likely leave comments when they are not satisfied with a product. Were SuperSaponins that weak, we certainly would have seen a lot of dissatisfied customer leaving their comments.
  26. Registered User

Good to hear, n I'm keeping an open mind. Will be sure to provide my own feedback, I've always responded favorably to trib/trib products so I will be surprised if I don't in this case, I've ran DTP standalone multiple times so I ought to notice a diff or not running SS in the stack, n will be dosing SS alone 2 days/week
    I am glad to read you are keeping an open mind. SuperSaponins is much more than a "trib product". I look forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support! Would you run a log, by the way?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

I am glad to read you are keeping an open mind. SuperSaponins is much more than a "trib product". I look forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support! Would you run a log, by the way?
    I've always found an open mind opens more doors! It certainly appears to be much more yes, why i had always wanted to get my hands on some, figure if an everyday "trib product" had always given me positive results then this would n then some. I love the Diesel Test formulas, so I figured this would be one hell of a natty t-boost together with DTP, as well as enhancing HGH. I'm very busy between work, school, and bn a single parent so I'm looking forward to enhancing mental focus, daily energy, sleep, general mood/motivation n well-being- in addition to gym gains. I would be willing to keep a log of some kind sure
  28. Registered User

I've always found an open mind opens more doors! It certainly appears to be much more yes, why i had always wanted to get my hands on some, figure if an everyday "trib product" had always given me positive results then this would n then some. I love the Diesel Test formulas, so I figured this would be one hell of a natty t-boost together with DTP, as well as enhancing HGH. I'm very busy between work, school, and bn a single parent so I'm looking forward to enhancing mental focus, daily energy, sleep, general mood/motivation n well-being- in addition to gym gains. I would be willing to keep a log of some kind sure
    Awesome. Looking forward to your review/feedback. Thank you!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.

Got Glycophase ...?

30. Registered User

The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.
    Thank you very much for the great feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with SuperSaponins. Keep spreading the good word.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

That's encouraging testimony! Strategic, curious (as it does list on the stores description) how many servings/rec. doses does a tub provide?
  32. Registered User

That's encouraging testimony! Strategic, curious (as it does list on the stores description) how many servings/rec. doses does a tub provide?
    Sixty servings (at 2gr each) per tub.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

this is why WE NEED a 500g tub

Got Glycophase ...?

34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Exactly...

7-14 days in and the notion of it Containing "tribulus" goes away.

Remember, OUr tribulus has Tribulosin a compound only found in our Tribulus...
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    2 grams in the morning with food (mixed in shake) and 2 grams 4-8 hours later...or you probably could just go 4 grams at once..
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    2 grams in the morning with food (mixed in shake) and 2 grams 4-8 hours later...or you probably could just go 4 grams at once..

6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed

Got Glycophase ...?

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

Ok, thx for the info guys. Well must say I can't wait til Monday when it's scheduled to be at my doorstep
  38. Registered User

6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed
    Absolutely. In addition to what USProduct-Edu mentioned earlier, there are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!
  39. Registered User

Ok, thx for the info guys. Well must say I can't wait til Monday when it's scheduled to be at my doorstep
    Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support!
  40. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Check pm please SM
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuperSaponins aka stronger than PureSap??
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. Supersaponins will make you a Sex GOD?
    By luclyluciano in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:11 AM
  3. SuperSaponins
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:59 AM