Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Is this coming back? And if so anytime before long? Thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nope. As far as I know it's gone for good.

I'd rather have Vat Attack! make a come back.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahahah i still have a full tub of supersap AND VAT ATTACK!

whos jealous????????

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I never even got to try the stuff... its been "currently out of stock" since I discovered the Planet and AM. I've been trying to find a potent trib extract in bulk but with no success thus far

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Supersap was great! Wish I would've stocked up on it! I definitely would like to see another run of that and VAT Attack.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we can bump this one all we want, I don't think we'll ever see it again.. So effective, so affordable... :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish, this stuff was good!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Strategic wuts this I'm hearing about the SS in stock being a weaker version than before or something? Got some on the way to me tho

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic wuts this I'm hearing about the SS in stock being a weaker version than before or something? Got some on the way to me tho
I am not sure who is circulating that rumor, but be rest assured that neither the extraction process, the ingredients nor their concentrations changed in any way as to make the product "weaker" than it's earlier incarnation. Looking forward to your feedback, once you get a chance to try the product. Thank you for your support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are the best supps for trib and the like - What ever happened to the days of 1-AD?
Depends on the goal, if you want libido back after 1-AD, you don't want more 1-AD...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you mind linking us to the feedback?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Would you mind linking us to the feedback?
I am using the mobile app for the forum n admittedly I'm pretty disoriented with it so far lol but I will try to figure out how to do so, I can tell you that it was a response to a thread I started entitled "Diesel Test Pro-Cycle + Supersaponins" (the stack I'm about to run), so not someone spreading a rumor but implied that he thought it might be a weaker version cuz he had no response n he noticed hype n excitement prior to its re-release n then silence about it on the boards- thus he guessed it could be cuz others experienced it like he did. He had not used it before it went outta stock it was his first n only run, 2 tubs he said

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I am not sure who is circulating that rumor, but be rest assured that neither the extraction process, the ingredients nor their concentrations changed in any way as to make the product "weaker" than it's earlier incarnation. Looking forward to your feedback, once you get a chance to try the product. Thank you for your support!
Good to hear, n I'm keeping an open mind. Will be sure to provide my own feedback, I've always responded favorably to trib/trib products so I will be surprised if I don't in this case, I've ran DTP standalone multiple times so I ought to notice a diff or not running SS in the stack, n will be dosing SS alone 2 days/week

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using the mobile app for the forum n admittedly I'm pretty disoriented with it so far lol but I will try to figure out how to do so, I can tell you that it was a response to a thread I started entitled "Diesel Test Pro-Cycle + Supersaponins" (the stack I'm about to run), so not someone spreading a rumor but implied that he thought it might be a weaker version cuz he had no response n he noticed hype n excitement prior to its re-release n then silence about it on the boards- thus he guessed it could be cuz others experienced it like he did. He had not used it before it went outta stock it was his first n only run, 2 tubs he said
Thank you for your reply. Like I wrote earlier, there are no changes in the current SuperSaponins versus the first version to warrant a relatively inferior product. Our products are only improved between versions, but never "watered-down" in terms of their effects. Assuming his assessment was objective, several reasons from dosing protocol to situational circumstances could explain his perception of the newer run of SuperSaponins as weaker. Besides, and more importantly, if it was his first and only run, how could he suggest it was weaker than the earlier version? Such a statement can only come from an objective comparison of the first-release SuperSaponins and the second-release SuperSaponins, so I fail to understand the foundation of his assessment. Furthermore, it is not accurate to assert that there was hype before the release of the product and silence afterwards. We received a lot of positive reviews on SuperSaponins. Besides, as you know, many users do not leave feedback, in terms of posts and logs, and others are more likely leave comments when they are not satisfied with a product. Were SuperSaponins that weak, we certainly would have seen a lot of dissatisfied customer leaving their comments.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear, n I'm keeping an open mind. Will be sure to provide my own feedback, I've always responded favorably to trib/trib products so I will be surprised if I don't in this case, I've ran DTP standalone multiple times so I ought to notice a diff or not running SS in the stack, n will be dosing SS alone 2 days/week
I am glad to read you are keeping an open mind. SuperSaponins is much more than a "trib product". I look forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support! Would you run a log, by the way?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I am glad to read you are keeping an open mind. SuperSaponins is much more than a "trib product". I look forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support! Would you run a log, by the way?
I've always found an open mind opens more doors! It certainly appears to be much more yes, why i had always wanted to get my hands on some, figure if an everyday "trib product" had always given me positive results then this would n then some. I love the Diesel Test formulas, so I figured this would be one hell of a natty t-boost together with DTP, as well as enhancing HGH. I'm very busy between work, school, and bn a single parent so I'm looking forward to enhancing mental focus, daily energy, sleep, general mood/motivation n well-being- in addition to gym gains. I would be willing to keep a log of some kind sure

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always found an open mind opens more doors! It certainly appears to be much more yes, why i had always wanted to get my hands on some, figure if an everyday "trib product" had always given me positive results then this would n then some. I love the Diesel Test formulas, so I figured this would be one hell of a natty t-boost together with DTP, as well as enhancing HGH. I'm very busy between work, school, and bn a single parent so I'm looking forward to enhancing mental focus, daily energy, sleep, general mood/motivation n well-being- in addition to gym gains. I would be willing to keep a log of some kind sure
Awesome. Looking forward to your review/feedback. Thank you!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.
Thank you very much for the great feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with SuperSaponins. Keep spreading the good word.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards

That's encouraging testimony! Strategic, curious (as it does list on the stores description) how many servings/rec. doses does a tub provide?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's encouraging testimony! Strategic, curious (as it does list on the stores description) how many servings/rec. doses does a tub provide?
Sixty servings (at 2gr each) per tub.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exactly...

7-14 days in and the notion of it Containing "tribulus" goes away.

Remember, OUr tribulus has Tribulosin a compound only found in our Tribulus...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 grams in the morning with food (mixed in shake) and 2 grams 4-8 hours later...or you probably could just go 4 grams at once..

6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed :firedevil:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Ok, thx for the info guys. Well must say I can't wait til Monday when it's scheduled to be at my doorstep

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed :firedevil:
Absolutely. In addition to what USProduct-Edu mentioned earlier, there are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, thx for the info guys. Well must say I can't wait til Monday when it's scheduled to be at my doorstep
Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
At some point today will begin my log. Right now gym time is pretty limited, wish was not the case but it is, so prolly won't be as "exciting" of a log as it could be lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At some point today will begin my log. Right now gym time is pretty limited, wish was not the case but it is, so prolly won't be as "exciting" of a log as it could be lol
No problem. Please share the link when you start.

Finwe

Awards
Anyone else had the problem of this stuff turning into an almost soft rock like substance that resembles onyx in aesthetics? I don't know if I left the lid to loose and air caused the mutation or what. But even after putting it into a blender to get it back in powder form, within two days with a completely sealed lid, it'd go back to being solid.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else had the problem of this stuff turning into an almost soft rock like substance that resembles onyx in aesthetics? I don't know if I left the lid to loose and air caused the mutation or what. But even after putting it into a blender to get it back in powder form, within two days with a completely sealed lid, it'd go back to being solid.
Sounds like a moisture problem. Next time just throw in a moisture pack from one of your other supplements to help alleviate the problem.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a moisture problem. Next time just throw in a moisture pack from one of your other supplements to help alleviate the problem.
Thumbs up!

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Hey apologies for going MIA on the log, an update tho- so its been a couple weeks now, n between the DTP and the SS I'm def feeling things "kick" at this point, mood and energy elevation, can see and feel some recomp already and I've only been able to train twice a week at most and diet has been static. I've found that mixing the SS with some chocolate soy protein is really smooth to drink down which is nice (I've taken LJ100 in bulk powder form haha so the SS is nothing too bad anyway in terms of bitterness etc). Last gym session was great and I felt energized all day after going hard on back work that morning. One thing I notice that is very specific to the SS is a feeling of calm and relaxation but with alert energy and body warmth within about 15 min of drinking it, pleasant indeed. From what I can tell thus far this is some good stuff and I see it becoming a staple