Supersaponins??

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Thankyou, id love to hear some more reviews on this as well as best stacks with it

There are numerous positive reviews on SuperSaponins. Unfortunately, however, these reviews are not consolidated in a single place. One obvious stack option for SuperSaponins is Bulk 1-carboxy. Such a stack should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, stimulate a pronounced endogenous testosterone production, promote prolactin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, and deliver anti-catabolic benefits. This stack can be extended by Bulk Super Cissus for maintaining tendon, joint, ligament and connective-tissue integrity, as well as Bulk Modern BCAA for pronounced mTOR, protein-synthetic, anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    There are numerous positive reviews on SuperSaponins. Unfortunately, however, these reviews are not consolidated in a single place. One obvious stack option for SuperSaponins is Bulk 1-carboxy. Such a stack should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, stimulate a pronounced endogenous testosterone production, promote prolactin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, and deliver anti-catabolic benefits. This stack can be extended by Bulk Super Cissus for maintaining tendon, joint, ligament and connective-tissue integrity, as well as Bulk Modern BCAA for pronounced mTOR, protein-synthetic, anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.
    So if one were prone to increased levels of prolactin, or gyno-like symptoms this would help say like prami would?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    So if one were prone to increased levels of prolactin, or gyno-like symptoms this would help say like prami would?
    Bulk 1-carboxy would be the better choice for prolactin inhibition.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    That is quite a bunch. When do you plan to give it a go?
    Not sure? How do i dose it? Can it be run on a cut?

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Not sure? How do i dose it? Can it be run on a cut?
    You can add it to your stack during a cut. There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!

6. Thanks for the great info strat. What i am really interested in is compound 20. How well would it be stack with a ph or anything else for a wicked cut stack?

7. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Thanks for the great info strat. What i am really interested in is compound 20. How well would it be stack with a ph or anything else for a wicked cut stack?
    Should stack nicely.

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You can add it to your stack during a cut. There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!
    Sweet!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Sweet!
    Indeed. Are you considering getting some?

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Indeed. Are you considering getting some?
    This is a must for me.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    This is a must for me.
    Sounds great! Take it solo, or stack with 1-carboxy and share your feedback with us. Thank you for the support!

12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    This is a must for me.
    How did it go?

13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    How did it go?
    I feel more sensitive if you know what I mean

wow and feel refreshed and energized the only explication for me is over the time this work better and better.......I only imagine supersap plus bulk PRIME.......

14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I feel more sensitive if you know what I mean

wow and feel refreshed and energized the only explication for me is over the time this work better and better.......I only imagine supersap plus bulk PRIME.......
    Thank you for the feedback. Have you tried the Booster Stack (SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy)?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuperSaponins aka stronger than PureSap??
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 02:27 PM
  2. Supersaponins will make you a Sex GOD?
    By luclyluciano in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:11 AM
  3. SuperSaponins
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:59 AM