Supersaponins??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Check pm please SM
    Responded.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Responded.
    Aplogies
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Aplogies
    No hassles.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed
    add is some 1-carboxy and the gym and the bedroom will be destroyed...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

At some point today will begin my log. Right now gym time is pretty limited, wish was not the case but it is, so prolly won't be as "exciting" of a log as it could be lol
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    At some point today will begin my log. Right now gym time is pretty limited, wish was not the case but it is, so prolly won't be as "exciting" of a log as it could be lol
    No problem. Please share the link when you start.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    add is some 1-carboxy and the gym and the bedroom will be destroyed...
    This is the cheapest, best night-time aid IMO!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Anyone else had the problem of this stuff turning into an almost soft rock like substance that resembles onyx in aesthetics? I don't know if I left the lid to loose and air caused the mutation or what. But even after putting it into a blender to get it back in powder form, within two days with a completely sealed lid, it'd go back to being solid.
  9. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Finwe View Post
    Anyone else had the problem of this stuff turning into an almost soft rock like substance that resembles onyx in aesthetics? I don't know if I left the lid to loose and air caused the mutation or what. But even after putting it into a blender to get it back in powder form, within two days with a completely sealed lid, it'd go back to being solid.
    Sounds like a moisture problem. Next time just throw in a moisture pack from one of your other supplements to help alleviate the problem.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Sounds like a moisture problem. Next time just throw in a moisture pack from one of your other supplements to help alleviate the problem.
    Thumbs up!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Hey apologies for going MIA on the log, an update tho- so its been a couple weeks now, n between the DTP and the SS I'm def feeling things "kick" at this point, mood and energy elevation, can see and feel some recomp already and I've only been able to train twice a week at most and diet has been static. I've found that mixing the SS with some chocolate soy protein is really smooth to drink down which is nice (I've taken LJ100 in bulk powder form haha so the SS is nothing too bad anyway in terms of bitterness etc). Last gym session was great and I felt energized all day after going hard on back work that morning. One thing I notice that is very specific to the SS is a feeling of calm and relaxation but with alert energy and body warmth within about 15 min of drinking it, pleasant indeed. From what I can tell thus far this is some good stuff and I see it becoming a staple
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Hey apologies for going MIA on the log, an update tho- so its been a couple weeks now, n between the DTP and the SS I'm def feeling things "kick" at this point, mood and energy elevation, can see and feel some recomp already and I've only been able to train twice a week at most and diet has been static. I've found that mixing the SS with some chocolate soy protein is really smooth to drink down which is nice (I've taken LJ100 in bulk powder form haha so the SS is nothing too bad anyway in terms of bitterness etc). Last gym session was great and I felt energized all day after going hard on back work that morning. One thing I notice that is very specific to the SS is a feeling of calm and relaxation but with alert energy and body warmth within about 15 min of drinking it, pleasant indeed. From what I can tell thus far this is some good stuff and I see it becoming a staple
    Thank you very much for the feedback! Well appreciated.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you very much for the feedback! Well appreciated.
    For sure, happy to have my hands on this stuff, thinking I'm gonna have to stack in the 1-carboxy
    soon too and see what that's all about
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I still got 4 tubs of this. I never used it :/
  15. Registered User
    Answers

For sure, happy to have my hands on this stuff, thinking I'm gonna have to stack in the 1-carboxy
    soon too and see what that's all about
    SuperSaponins and 1-carboxy make an incredible stack, indeed.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I still got 4 tubs of this. I never used it :/
    That is quite a bunch. When do you plan to give it a go?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Supersaponins?!?! Where can I get some LOL?!?!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Supersaponins?!?! Where can I get some LOL?!?!
    Here you go:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...120-grams.html

Thank you!
  19. Jahcuree

Subbed!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Subbed!
    It is available at NutraPlanet.
  21. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is available at NutraPlanet.
    Thankyou, id love to hear some more reviews on this as well as best stacks with it
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Thankyou, id love to hear some more reviews on this as well as best stacks with it

There are numerous positive reviews on SuperSaponins. Unfortunately, however, these reviews are not consolidated in a single place. One obvious stack option for SuperSaponins is Bulk 1-carboxy. Such a stack should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, stimulate a pronounced endogenous testosterone production, promote prolactin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, and deliver anti-catabolic benefits. This stack can be extended by Bulk Super Cissus for maintaining tendon, joint, ligament and connective-tissue integrity, as well as Bulk Modern BCAA for pronounced mTOR, protein-synthetic, anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.
  23. Jahcuree

There are numerous positive reviews on SuperSaponins. Unfortunately, however, these reviews are not consolidated in a single place. One obvious stack option for SuperSaponins is Bulk 1-carboxy. Such a stack should support a dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production, stimulate a pronounced endogenous testosterone production, promote prolactin inhibition, improve mind-muscle connection, promote improved deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, and deliver anti-catabolic benefits. This stack can be extended by Bulk Super Cissus for maintaining tendon, joint, ligament and connective-tissue integrity, as well as Bulk Modern BCAA for pronounced mTOR, protein-synthetic, anti-catabolic and anabolic signaling.
    So if one were prone to increased levels of prolactin, or gyno-like symptoms this would help say like prami would?
  24. Registered User
    Answers

So if one were prone to increased levels of prolactin, or gyno-like symptoms this would help say like prami would?
    Bulk 1-carboxy would be the better choice for prolactin inhibition.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

That is quite a bunch. When do you plan to give it a go?
    Not sure? How do i dose it? Can it be run on a cut?
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Not sure? How do i dose it? Can it be run on a cut?
    You can add it to your stack during a cut. There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the great info strat. What i am really interested in is compound 20. How well would it be stack with a ph or anything else for a wicked cut stack?
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Thanks for the great info strat. What i am really interested in is compound 20. How well would it be stack with a ph or anything else for a wicked cut stack?
    Should stack nicely.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

You can add it to your stack during a cut. There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!
    Sweet!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

30. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet!
    Indeed. Are you considering getting some?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Indeed. Are you considering getting some?
    This is a must for me.

Got Glycophase ...?

32. Registered User
    Answers

This is a must for me.
    Sounds great! Take it solo, or stack with 1-carboxy and share your feedback with us. Thank you for the support!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

This is a must for me.
    How did it go?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

How did it go?
    I feel more sensitive if you know what I mean

wow and feel refreshed and energized the only explication for me is over the time this work better and better.......I only imagine supersap plus bulk PRIME.......

Got Glycophase ...?

35. Registered User
    Answers

I feel more sensitive if you know what I mean

wow and feel refreshed and energized the only explication for me is over the time this work better and better.......I only imagine supersap plus bulk PRIME.......
    Thank you for the feedback. Have you tried the Booster Stack (SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy)?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuperSaponins aka stronger than PureSap??
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. Supersaponins will make you a Sex GOD?
    By luclyluciano in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:11 AM
  3. SuperSaponins
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:59 AM