Supersaponins??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I am glad to read you are keeping an open mind. SuperSaponins is much more than a "trib product". I look forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support! Would you run a log, by the way?
    I've always found an open mind opens more doors! It certainly appears to be much more yes, why i had always wanted to get my hands on some, figure if an everyday "trib product" had always given me positive results then this would n then some. I love the Diesel Test formulas, so I figured this would be one hell of a natty t-boost together with DTP, as well as enhancing HGH. I'm very busy between work, school, and bn a single parent so I'm looking forward to enhancing mental focus, daily energy, sleep, general mood/motivation n well-being- in addition to gym gains. I would be willing to keep a log of some kind sure


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    I've always found an open mind opens more doors! It certainly appears to be much more yes, why i had always wanted to get my hands on some, figure if an everyday "trib product" had always given me positive results then this would n then some. I love the Diesel Test formulas, so I figured this would be one hell of a natty t-boost together with DTP, as well as enhancing HGH. I'm very busy between work, school, and bn a single parent so I'm looking forward to enhancing mental focus, daily energy, sleep, general mood/motivation n well-being- in addition to gym gains. I would be willing to keep a log of some kind sure
    Awesome. Looking forward to your review/feedback. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

    Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

    Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.
    Thank you very much for the great feedback! I am glad you are satisfied with SuperSaponins. Keep spreading the good word.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

    Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.
    That's encouraging testimony! Strategic, curious (as it does list on the stores description) how many servings/rec. doses does a tub provide?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    That's encouraging testimony! Strategic, curious (as it does list on the stores description) how many servings/rec. doses does a tub provide?
    Sixty servings (at 2gr each) per tub.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sixty servings (at 2gr each) per tub.

    this is why WE NEED a 500g tub

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The First time i used Supersapopins i not feel nothing in few days but when the time maybe 1.5 weeks start feeling too aggressive in the gym i wish fight with every one but i say this stuff can`t do this??? then BAM libido is beyond the roof and uncontrollable ohhh sh*** i say this is like use Test injected or DHT (therapeutic use)

    Definitively is a must have product and i wrote this by my personal experience with this stuff.
    Exactly...

    7-14 days in and the notion of it Containing "tribulus" goes away.

    Remember, OUr tribulus has Tribulosin a compound only found in our Tribulus...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sixty servings (at 2gr each) per tub.
    2 grams in the morning with food (mixed in shake) and 2 grams 4-8 hours later...or you probably could just go 4 grams at once..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    2 grams in the morning with food (mixed in shake) and 2 grams 4-8 hours later...or you probably could just go 4 grams at once..

    6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed

  11. Ok, thx for the info guys. Well must say I can't wait til Monday when it's scheduled to be at my doorstep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed
    Absolutely. In addition to what USProduct-Edu mentioned earlier, there are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if you are using it). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire. Great blend!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    Ok, thx for the info guys. Well must say I can't wait til Monday when it's scheduled to be at my doorstep
    Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Sixty servings (at 2gr each) per tub.
    Check pm please SM
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Check pm please SM
    Responded.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Responded.
    Aplogies
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Aplogies
    No hassles.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    6g a day is simply AMAZING the last gram before bed
    add is some 1-carboxy and the gym and the bedroom will be destroyed...

  19. At some point today will begin my log. Right now gym time is pretty limited, wish was not the case but it is, so prolly won't be as "exciting" of a log as it could be lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    At some point today will begin my log. Right now gym time is pretty limited, wish was not the case but it is, so prolly won't be as "exciting" of a log as it could be lol
    No problem. Please share the link when you start.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    add is some 1-carboxy and the gym and the bedroom will be destroyed...
    This is the cheapest, best night-time aid IMO!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. Anyone else had the problem of this stuff turning into an almost soft rock like substance that resembles onyx in aesthetics? I don't know if I left the lid to loose and air caused the mutation or what. But even after putting it into a blender to get it back in powder form, within two days with a completely sealed lid, it'd go back to being solid.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Finwe View Post
    Anyone else had the problem of this stuff turning into an almost soft rock like substance that resembles onyx in aesthetics? I don't know if I left the lid to loose and air caused the mutation or what. But even after putting it into a blender to get it back in powder form, within two days with a completely sealed lid, it'd go back to being solid.
    Sounds like a moisture problem. Next time just throw in a moisture pack from one of your other supplements to help alleviate the problem.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Sounds like a moisture problem. Next time just throw in a moisture pack from one of your other supplements to help alleviate the problem.
    Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Hey apologies for going MIA on the log, an update tho- so its been a couple weeks now, n between the DTP and the SS I'm def feeling things "kick" at this point, mood and energy elevation, can see and feel some recomp already and I've only been able to train twice a week at most and diet has been static. I've found that mixing the SS with some chocolate soy protein is really smooth to drink down which is nice (I've taken LJ100 in bulk powder form haha so the SS is nothing too bad anyway in terms of bitterness etc). Last gym session was great and I felt energized all day after going hard on back work that morning. One thing I notice that is very specific to the SS is a feeling of calm and relaxation but with alert energy and body warmth within about 15 min of drinking it, pleasant indeed. From what I can tell thus far this is some good stuff and I see it becoming a staple
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuperSaponins aka stronger than PureSap??
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 02:27 PM
  2. Supersaponins will make you a Sex GOD?
    By luclyluciano in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:11 AM
  3. SuperSaponins
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Log in
Log in