Finally got my Nutrapro! - AnabolicMinds.com

Finally got my Nutrapro!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96785

    Reputation Reputation

    Finally got my Nutrapro!


    My Chocolate Graham Cracker, Cinnamon Bun, and Vanilla Cake Batter proteins came today. Enclosed were a lot of samples of numerous products, too. Thanks, Nutraplanet for sending those with my order. This definitely makes the delay much better!

  2. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418497

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yea just got my cinnamon bun today...hate to say it cuz i like NP but not exactly what i had heard about it bein better than the all the whey cinnamonbun. its not horrible but its has something about it that is not too desirable. i dont picture me craving it like i did the ATW. maybe time will change that but it has a sort of alcohol smell/taste. aftertaste isnt bad, mixability is excellent. but just not too hyped about finishing out the tub, in fact will probably get me some Muscle Gauge Cinnamon an mix it maybe
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,381
    Rep Power
    956429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am glad to hear you guys received your orders
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7346

    Reputation

    I ordered the cinnamon too...now I wish I didn't sounds like it's gonna take a long time to go through a tub. Oh well...


    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    yea just got my cinnamon bun today...hate to say it cuz i like NP but not exactly what i had heard about it bein better than the all the whey cinnamonbun. its not horrible but its has something about it that is not too desirable. i dont picture me craving it like i did the ATW. maybe time will change that but it has a sort of alcohol smell/taste. aftertaste isnt bad, mixability is excellent. but just not too hyped about finishing out the tub, in fact will probably get me some Muscle Gauge Cinnamon an mix it maybe
  5. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    I'm not sure what flavors you guys came from, but I started with chocolate, then had to order strawberry because choco was out, I felt like that the first few times, but now when I get my strawberry out I love it Hope its the same for you!
  6. New Member
    BiG in NYC 82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    damn, I can't wait to get my 3 tubs (Choco, Graham Cracker, ChocoPB) come in.
  7. New Member
    Irish Pilot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Had a chance to try the Choco Graham Cracker?
  8. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7346

    Reputation

    Mine should be arriving tomorrow, choco graham craker, delicious chocolate, and cinnamon bun. Will make sure to post a review on the new flavors
  9. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i saw this yesterday, got me all excited, but i didn't receive mine yet, waiting on some vanilla and strawberry....can't wait for some banana to come out, odd reason but i love banana flavored protein, mix it in with some vanilla and g2g
  10. New Member
    BiG in NYC 82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by BiG in NYC 82 View Post
    damn, I can't wait to get my 3 tubs (Choco, Graham Cracker, ChocoPB) come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Had a chance to try the Choco Graham Cracker?
    Got my package !!! And my workout partner tried the Choco Graham and said it's "on-point", "VERY GOOD"!!!

    He mixed it with milk (~12 oz)...I'll have a taste shortrly and give my feedback on it...
  11. New Member
    buuzer0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    295

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i saw this yesterday, got me all excited, but i didn't receive mine yet, waiting on some vanilla and strawberry....can't wait for some banana to come out, odd reason but i love banana flavored protein, mix it in with some vanilla and g2g
    +1 for banana. I've only had ATW's banana isolate but man I loved that stuff. Tasted like banana popsicles when mixed with water! Haha.

    I can only imagine how good half a scoop of banana mixed with half a scoop of frosty chocolate would taste.
  12. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    got mine today, cake batter and cinn bun. They dont smell good, but not tasted them yet. My watermelon did not smell good either but was fine once mixed
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  13. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7346

    Reputation

    Go try some now and let us know how it tastes etc....


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    got mine today, cake batter and cinn bun. They dont smell good, but not tasted them yet. My watermelon did not smell good either but was fine once mixed
  14. New Member
    Quinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    426

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Go try some now and let us know how it tastes etc....
    This^^!!
  15. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    will do when I get home from work
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  16. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I ordered the cinnamon too...now I wish I didn't sounds like it's gonna take a long time to go through a tub. Oh well...
    I can honestly say that I thought the NP Cinnabun was an amazing flavor when we sampled the initial batch. Easily beat other Cinnamon proteins I have used.
  17. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418497

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its not awful for taste id say 6.5/7 out of 10...just wasnt up to my expectations when they said it was better than ATW cinnamonbun
  18. New Member
    traxiz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    Got my order today, so far the only part of my order I have tried is the chocolate (didn't get around to ordering it before) so I can't chime in on the new flavors yet. I was also just wondering if the NutraPro containers are supposed to have a seal underneath the top or if they just come with the exterior plastic seal?
  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    got my shipment today, didn't order the new flavors because i thought i would get it quicker, but not a big deal that i had to wait, didn't run out of anything i ordered....i must say nutra hooked it the f up with goodies, tons of adrenalean, i might be able to run a full run of the stuff with all the samples, some thermogum which i've been wanting to try, alr pornstar, a shaker cup which i was in much need of since i had a cap on one of mine crack this week, and a t-shirt which i wore to the gym today...Ninja Monkey!...i already spilled protein on it btw...all in a days work, thank you nutra
  20. New Member
    Badlands's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    53

    Reputation

    Today, I got my order for the Cinnamon Bun and Chocolate Graham Cracker. My verdict is... one hit and one miss.

    I agree with good2Badawg on the Cinnamon Bun. It's nowhere near as good as All the Whey, and kind of disappointing overall. I'd rate it 6.5/10.

    On the other hand, I'm pretty pleased with the Chocolate Graham Cracker. You could argue that it could use a little more flavor, but it's quite good. I'd rate it 8.5/10.
  21. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    I just drank my frosted cinnamon bun. went to my local mexican place to eat. The owners son just finished his freshman year at UT and is on the footbal team. We work out together in the summer and we started talking supplements and I told him about the protein and had it in my truck. I went and broke it out an we both mixed up a glass. I have never had ATW brand, but I found this very enjoyable. I drank it with my meal and loved it. As far as my friend drinking his glass and what he thought, he bought the entire tub from me. So now that I dont have any, would I buy more? the answer would be yes. Might not be for everyone, but I really liked it
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  22. New Member
    BiG in NYC 82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    172

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BiG in NYC 82 View Post
    Got my package !!! And my workout partner tried the Choco Graham and said it's "on-point", "VERY GOOD"!!!

    He mixed it with milk (~12 oz)...I'll have a taste shortrly and give my feedback on it...
    So I tried my 3 variations of chocolate (Choco, ChocoPB, ChocoGrahamCracker) and..

    Choco Graham is REAL good! Really unique flavor and tastes more Graham cracker than choco but it's to my preference.

    ChocoPB, I am a bit disappointed in. I thought it had a bit way too much PB for my preference...

    Choco is simply on-point!

    All 3, I mixed with 1% milk and mixed VERY well. Just froth'd up...but that was expected.

    All in All - Great job NutraPro! I really wish I ordered some Strawberry as well...(just seems I will be placing another order)..
  23. Senior Member
    votum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    21285

    Reputation

    strawberry is good, but not nearly as good as choco. GRRR APO I can't wait lol! Want to see what kind of cool samples I get ;P
  24. New Member
    traxiz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    Cinnamon Bun = Not Great Success

    As of right now I'd give it maybe a 4/10 but maybe the flavor will grow on me. I was hoping it would be as good as or better than the ATW version but it falls short. I would say it needs a little more sweetness and a little less cinnamon.

    The chocolate is good but not the best chocolate I have ever tried in terms of taste.
    I was expecting the chocolate to blow my mind after all of the excellent reviews so I am a little disappointed. Then again maybe it has to do with this being a different batch or something like that.

    Hopefully chocolate graham cracker will be a winner.
  25. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by traxiz View Post
    Cinnamon Bun = Not Great Success

    As of right now I'd give it maybe a 4/10 but maybe the flavor will grow on me. I was hoping it would be as good as or better than the ATW version but it falls short. I would say it needs a little more sweetness and a little less cinnamon.

    The chocolate is good but not the best chocolate I have ever tried in terms of taste.
    I was expecting the chocolate to blow my mind after all of the excellent reviews so I am a little disappointed. Then again maybe it has to do with this being a different batch or something like that.

    Hopefully chocolate graham cracker will be a winner.
    Good honest review..My order finally shipped so I'll be getting the Choc Graham Cracker and Cake Batter soon..
  26. New Member
    kmcart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    hmm seems like im one of the few that didn't get any samples .....oh well ill just have to enjoy my great protein at a great price
  27. New Member
    Irish Pilot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    hmm seems like im one of the few that didn't get any samples .....oh well ill just have to enjoy my great protein at a great price
    Same. Ah well.
  28. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Same. Ah well.
    I requested some. We'll see what happens.
  29. New Member
    Irish Pilot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Finally got a chance to try the Frosted Cinnamon Bun. Unfortunately Id give it maybe 6/10. To me it tastes like a missed attempt at some form of vanilla. How anyone found this to be flavored like any kind of Cinnamon Bun is beyond me.

    For those of you looking for anything resembling All The Whey Cinnamon Bun, look elsewhere. I dont think it was ever claimed to be anything like the ATW product, but in case you had that impression it is NOTHING like it.
  30. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7346

    Reputation

    I've never had the ATW cinnamon bun and can't stand NutraPro vanilla, but this cinnamon flavor is really good.....at least in my opinion




    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Finally got a chance to try the Frosted Cinnamon Bun. Unfortunately Id give it maybe 6/10. To me it tastes like a missed attempt at some form of vanilla. How anyone found this to be flavored like any kind of Cinnamon Bun is beyond me.

    For those of you looking for anything resembling All The Whey Cinnamon Bun, look elsewhere. I dont think it was ever claimed to be anything like the ATW product, but in case you had that impression it is NOTHING like it.
  31. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,381
    Rep Power
    956429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I've never had the ATW cinnamon bun and can't stand NutraPro vanilla, but this cinnamon flavor is really good.....at least in my opinion
    I am happy to hear that you like it. I have not had the opportunity to try it just yet
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  32. Advanced Member
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96785

    Reputation Reputation

    Here are my quick reviews:

    * Vanilla Cake Batter - Not too good. There is a cake batter flavor too it, but it just tastes too chemical I guess is the best way to describe it. I have only mixed in water though, so maybe it's better in milk.3/10

    * Cinn Bun - very strong cinn taste. Much more than ATW. But it is too sweet and I don't really taste anything other than cinnamon. 5/10

    * choc grah cracker - easily the best of the 3. I taste the graham, but the chocolate is pretty weak. Still, this one is pretty good.
    7/10


    ****based on initial few servings, I would not buy any of these again. Maybe they will get better!
  33. TJM5054
    Guest
    TJM5054's Avatar

    Looks like I will be passing on Nutrapro this time around and picking up some Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon Roll as I heard that is amazing.
  34. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TJM5054 View Post
    Looks like I will be passing on Nutrapro this time around and picking up some Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon Roll as I heard that is amazing.
    So let me understand this...

    You would prefer to pay $10.00/lb more because of the flavor/taste of a protein?

    It's a serious question.

    Manufactured By: NutraPlanet
    NutraPro (5lb)
    Price: $29.99
    Cost: $6.00/lb


    Manufactured By: Xtreme Formulations
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 (2 lb)
    Price: $31.99
    Cost: $16.00/lb
  35. TJM5054
    Guest
    TJM5054's Avatar

    Actually getting Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon Roll flavor for $20 ($10 a pound). Also will be getting pure WPI 6lb for $30 at another place.
  36. TJM5054
    Guest
    TJM5054's Avatar

    Also, the Ultra Peptide 2.0 contains more than just casein/whey and flavor has always been top notch. Since the reviews on the Nutrapro flavors are not to pleasing and flavoring is a big determinant in my protein buys I will just have to pass until I see some better reviews.
  37. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7346

    Reputation

    Dude, I almost returned the cinnamon NutraPro based on the not so great reviews but I'm glad I didn't! It turned out to be absolutely delicious, just finished my second bowl of sludge....nom, nom.

    If you've never had NP - I suggest you start with the Frosted Milk Chocolate cause that's the best of 'em all.

    UP 2.0 is great but it serves a different purpose then NP. Just sayin'



    Quote Originally Posted by TJM5054 View Post
    Also, the Ultra Peptide 2.0 contains more than just casein/whey and flavor has always been top notch. Since the reviews on the Nutrapro flavors are not to pleasing and flavoring is a big determinant in my protein buys I will just have to pass until I see some better reviews.
  38. TJM5054
    Guest
    TJM5054's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Dude, I almost returned the cinnamon NutraPro based on the not so great reviews but I'm glad I didn't! It turned out to be absolutely delicious, just finished my second bowl of sludge....nom, nom.

    If you've never had NP - I suggest you start with the Frosted Milk Chocolate cause that's the best of 'em all.

    UP 2.0 is great but it serves a different purpose then NP. Just sayin'
    Your right. I will probably add a 5lber to my next order. Also thanks to Steve for his recent PM to me. Little things like that go far in my book! Looking forward to some of the bulk materials NP's got.
  39. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    just tried my cake batter, not too good. frosted cinnamon roll is great, cake batter is going to be a long 5lb to take
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  40. New Member
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    418497

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by traxiz View Post
    Cinnamon Bun = Not Great Success

    As of right now I'd give it maybe a 4/10 but maybe the flavor will grow on me. I was hoping it would be as good as or better than the ATW version but it falls short. I would say it needs a little more sweetness and a little less cinnamon.

    The chocolate is good but not the best chocolate I have ever tried in terms of taste.
    I was expecting the chocolate to blow my mind after all of the excellent reviews so I am a little disappointed. Then again maybe it has to do with this being a different batch or something like that.

    Hopefully chocolate graham cracker will be a winner.

    totally agree. id still say a little better than a 4 but way too much cinnamon not "frosted" or sugar. ATW was much sweeter but not too sweet. this has just a bite to it that i cant get past. its not unbearable but i slam the shakes instead of just being able to enjoy it. and i agree with the choco too. not bad at all but not the best
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:13 PM
  2. Nutrapro wtf..
    By Roguearthur in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:17 PM
  3. NutraPro Orange ?
    By pu12en12g in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Gas on Nutrapro?
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:50 AM
  5. NutraPro
    By mauibuilt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 09:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in