order #156549

ibenjamin

Awards
Hey I've ordered about 7 days ago and its still processing, yet everything is in stock. just wondering whats up, i tried contacting NP as well with no response

cmanuel09

Awards
same here i ordered two products from you guys and haven't got a conf # emailed to me? but you guys already charged me... hmmm

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here i ordered two products from you guys and haven't got a conf # emailed to me? but you guys already charged me... hmmm
Have you contacted cs with your order #?

Also, are both items in stock?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Weird. I just ordered and got conf that I was charged, we'll see if my crap ships :p

cmanuel09

Awards
i ordered the get and go stack , and Scivation Vasocharge, said both items are in stock when i made the purchase.. I emailed them today, hopefully i get a respond back asap.. i know its the weekend but just curious why i have not received a conf # yet,i made the purchase on wednesday June 16.. kind of scary because they have already charged my card..

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
NP is usually pretty awesome, I think if something was up you would be informed. But I'm also curious as to why you haven't :/

cmanuel09

Awards
Well hopefully i get a response soon. I emailed them reguarding my situation and hope all goes well.. can wait to start that stack herd so many great reviews!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should hear something by tomorrow morning when business opens. They are both listed as in stock, so I am sure there is a rationale reason for the delay

cmanuel09

Awards
Just to update my situation my packages was shipped and is on schedule for tomorrow.. super stooked to receive these amazing suppss.. So problem is taken cared of and alll GRAVY BABY!!! SUMMERS HERE!!!